It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Urge People to Donate to Charlottesville Victim Fund on Anniversary Weekend

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Trump supporters and Conservatives across the country have been sounding the alarm over this weekend's "Unite the Right II" anniversary rally in Washington D.C.'s Lafayette Park. Those on the right ranging from Dinesh D'Souza to Jack Posobiec to 4chan users have called the event everything from a bad idea to a trap designed to sow discord ahead of midterm elections.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br />

As the anniversary of the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville approaches, and the organizers plan another rally for this weekend, supporters of President Donald Trump are taking a firm stance against it and urging people on the right to donate to the Heather Heyer Foundation as a show of goodwill.

The large group of outspoken Trump supporters banded together and decided that the purest way to condemn the event would be to ask followers to donate at least $8.12, representing August 12, the day she died, to the scholarship fund in Heyer’s name.

The Black Conservatives Fund explained that no real Republican would support such an event.

“There are three groups that will enjoy the circus in Charlottesville: the Antifa Left, the Fake ethno-right, and Media. No Trump conservative or Trump republican would be caught dead at an event at doesn’t want to make America great again, but instead seeks to enthrall us into some fake proxy race war using talking heads on cable TV channels. Everyday Americans get along with all other persons. These fake right-wingers won’t fool anyone. We’re still mourning those injured and lost in last year’s careless actions by a crazed Democratic governor and these fake-right organizers,” a spokesperson for the Black Conservatives Fund told the Gateway Pundit.

Many involved in the fundraising efforts are also refusing to even accept Kessler as a Republican — including political strategist Mike Tokes.

“Former left wing Obama supporter and obvious Democrat plant Jason Kessler, who inserted himself into racist groups and organized the Charlottesville ‘rally’ that ended with dozens injured and one dead is throwing another event in an attempt to smear Republicans and stir up divide. The fact that he instructed his attendees to masquerade as Trump supporters shows his deliberate and desperate attempt to smear the President and the GOP,” Tokes began. “Republicans wholeheartedly disavow Mr. Kessler’s reprehensible efforts and encourage everyone to partake in the 8.12 campaign by donating to Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer’s foundation as a way of protest to Mr. Kessler’s shameful actions.”

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Read about this earlier. It's a form of preemptive damage control.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can I claim victim status and get my hands on some of that free loot?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is like murdering a puppy then feeling bad about it so giving a few dollars to your local animal shelter to make you feel better about what you did.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I've never done that. Really. It's a lie.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am sure the Kochs will kick in a few pesos.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Was there a mass murder in Charlottesville last year? I must have missed it. Links?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So you're saying anyone who supports them is bad ( which I agree ) and anyone who codemns them is just covering their ass.

So damned if we do and damned if we don't.

How Progressive of you.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is like murdering a puppy then feeling bad about it so giving a few dollars to your local animal shelter to make you feel better about what you did.

Hey more accusations that are baseless.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am in accord with these conservatives on both counts. The positives that can come from street protesting have seen their day and what we have now is too open to manipulation and diversion from agent provocateurs from both sides.

As to the urge to donate to the Charlottesville victim fund I applaud. Even if it is a political ploy, it is one that can lead to more compassionate cooperation between right and left.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 11 Aug 2018 11:33:22 -0500Sat, 11 Aug 2018 11:33:22 -050018082018-08-11T11:33:22-05:001100000033 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Former left wing Obama supporter and obvious Democrat plant Jason Kessler, who inserted himself into racist groups and organized the Charlottesville ‘rally’ that ended with dozens injured and one dead is throwing another event in an attempt to smear Republicans and stir up divide

The fact that he instructed his attendees to masquerade as Trump supporters shows his deliberate and desperate attempt to smear the President and the GOP,” Tokes began.

Back to 'preemptive damage control'

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Still confusing white supremacists with anyone who doesn't accept your ideology I see...

If you think Trump supporters were responsible here then you also have to admit that democrats are responsible for the Dallas shooting and the attack on the republicans baseball game. Including many other acts of violence towards anyone they disagree with. You literally run interference for criminals and pedophiles daily on here.
edit on 11-8-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Still confusing white supremacists with anyone who doesn't accept your ideology I see...

Still getting triggered by everything I write I see....

If you think Trump supporters were responsible here then you also have to admit that democrats are responsible for the Dallas shooting and the attack on the republicans baseball game

Well that poor women was killed by a Trump supporter regardless of how you want to twist it. Just saying, now sure this was just the action of one right wing nutter who probably spent too long online but the fact remains he was a Trump supporter. I mean this happened because a bunch of folk from Unite The Right turned up where they weren't wanted.

Seems to me a fair assumption to say that people who identify with a group called Unite The Right are going to have some Trump supporters among them.

It happens, the Unite Against the Right members are everything that is wrong with the political far right. To be clear though I am not saying that they done this because they were Trump supporters, I am just saying that they happened to be a bunch of nazi's who supported trump who incited violence that lead to the death of a innocent women.
edit on 11-8-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The reason for Charlottesville being the place of protest is completely forgotten. There were 2 statues; on of Stonewall Jackson and another of Robert E Lee in city parks one land donated by a local philanthropist. He paid for the statues as well. City council decided to take the statues down and rename the parks. When Robert E Lee becomes deplorable I would be proud to wear the label.
edit on 11-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: introvert

So you're saying anyone who supports them is bad ( which I agree ) and anyone who codemns them is just covering their ass.

So damned if we do and damned if we don't.

How Progressive of you.

No.

I said it's a form of preemptive damage control.

It appears they know that many of these goons, if not all, are Trump supporters.

When some of them show up with a MAGA hat and pro-Trump signs, it will cause some issues as it will connect Trump with their ignorant beliefs.

People are trying to discredit them and that aspect before it even takes place.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'd donate to some of the Charlottesville victims.

That ones that were assaulted while peacefully assembled in support of not removing a statue of a civil war hero that was against slavery.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Except no one killed any puppies (couldn't you have found an example a bit less inflammatory?), and the people involved with this idea seem to not want to be associated with the people who metaphorically killed puppies.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Drinking the MSM kool aid I see. So, you're implying that Conservatives are all complicit in Heather Heyer's death because were all racist White Nationalists. Viewpoints like YOURS is the reason why there's so much discord in America.

edit on 8/11/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I do not believe you can put all "Trump supporters" into one box with a single voice..

I can do one to...

Trump Supporters Urge People to brush their teeth

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I applaud these Republicans efforts to distance themselves from the racists within their party. On the other hand what is the fake ethno right? I see this as a form of denial of the racist elements within the Republican Party, instead of calling them fake they should acknowledge their existence as a legitimate segment of trump supporters (the actual deplorables) and denounce them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join