It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Permanently BANS Conservative Gavin McInnes and the Official Proud Boys Account

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

See. Grown men being babies.

Yep.

Proved that all on your own.

I know you are but what am I?

Did I do that right?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Does Twitter ban all bigoted crap?

Just asking for a friend who hates Gingers.

Last time I checked, The Don was still posting.

I think they should ban all Presidents, the police and all other gubmint agencies from our social media sites ASAP. Try the press-core, which is already paid for, and suck it up, buttercakes!

Use social media sites like everyone else, on your own clock and for your personal/ business ventures. What's wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i think we should build a wall around twitter and get facebook to pay for it so all these bad hombres cant post their # unless they register. legally.

If it's a 20' wall I'd be the guy running The 21' Ladder Company so all the marys could climb up and peer in at the kitteh pics.

And waffles, now that I'm educated about this factoid.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Lol, they sound like a bunch of f#$%tards, I cannot believe they have enough people wanting to be a part of them to bring 10 of them to any event.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Lol, they sound like a bunch of f#$%tards, I cannot believe they have enough people wanting to be a part of them to bring 10 of them to any event.

better watch it

we have manners police that have been here getting it done for 8 glorious years in glorious technicolor.

your above words offend me

im going to tell
edit on 11-8-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That's RIGHT!

Conservative critics are offensive.

They think their own snip don't stink.

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So the left doesn't bunch themselves into groups? See how this gets confusing? I don't agree "hate speech!". I gonna report them and all my friends on twitter and gonna spam report them because hate speech. Twitter bans them, backlash over ban, they reluctantly un ban them. the cycle continues.

I don't wanna live in a world where massive monopolies, (left or right) are judge and jury to someones free speech.

and the only counter argument is make your own twitter or google. does anyone use Bing?

link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Only reason why is because these "people" that are being banned have not broken any ToS agreements and are being banned for simply expressing their views.

Perhaps the people that own those sites do not want their private property to be associated with the type of "views" they were expressing.

I can see why twitter and FB would not want their site used as recruitment tools for alt-Right nationalist/supremacist nutters.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
does anyone use Bing?

I do.

Until they ban me.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I can see why twitter and FB would not want their site used as recruitment tools for alt-Right nationalist/supremacist nutters.

Well, you have to admit, it's much easier (and cheaper) than flying to Munich and renting out that huge stadium. Plus you need decorations, a band, lots of guys marching, people singing, etc., etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

So the left doesn't bunch themselves into groups?

LA Raza,Black Lives Matter,Black Panthers, ANTIFA,Occupy lamestreet,Occupy ICE.

The left does.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That's RIGHT!

Conservative critics are offensive.

They think their own snip don't stink.

Mine stinks pretty bad.

Got my hands on a batch of gluten-free waffles from a commie pinko.

Tore my stomach up like a bunch of free-loading democrats at an all you can eat buffet.

Got a soy-latte crapcuino to make my tummy feel better. No straw, of course.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You don't think the left would whine if all these companies were right leaning and banning them?

Do you really think that infowars or other right leaning platforms are not banning people?

um i don't know any social media platforms that are hard right leaning. and if they are i don't think they advertise their ideologies like the big boys, google, apple, twitter, youtube etc.

infowars is strictly a website now unless you mean their comment section and im sure thats really hard to moderate anyways.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Was that free gmo food tasty?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

um i don't know any social media platforms that are hard right leaning. and if they are i don't think they advertise their ideologies like the big boys, google, apple, twitter, youtube etc.

Gab.

As pointed out earlier it's a Twitter-like platform for Alt-Right whiners. They can talk about the Evil Joos in blissful, Fourth Reich happiness. It's the front of a new storm.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just curious but has Facebook and Twitter banned those groups that were formed to talk about killing of the president?

I know about 6 months ago those groups were still alive and well, I am against censorship in general but if they only go after 1 side of this fracas it should be a red flag to all that its not about stopping "hate" speech as much as it is silencing people they disagree with.

That should be a concern for all Americans.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm against censorship, be it legal or illegal.

Some apparently are okay with it.

This is obvious.

That being said, I think I will log off so ATS doesn't have reason to ban me.

Just a suggestion to everyone since the discussion appears heated.

Have a great day everyone!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: introvert

Well, you have to admit, it's much easier (and cheaper) than flying to Munich and renting out that huge stadium. Plus you need decorations, a band, lots of guys marching, people singing, etc., etc.

It's easy as hell.

Trump did it several times over.

So can you!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Was that free gmo food tasty?

It really wasn't free.

Paid for it with my food stamp card.

Thanks for the contribution Neo.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It really wasn't free. Paid for it with my food stamp card.

Yep those EBT cards just miraculously have my money put on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join