It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Permanently BANS Conservative Gavin McInnes and the Official Proud Boys Account

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

You don't think the left would whine if all these companies were right leaning and banning them?

Do you really think that infowars or other right leaning platforms are not banning people?

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm hyper offended by your homophobic comments.

You should be banned.

Report me.

Fine.

You were serious? I thought it was a joke. Cripes.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

Your poat reads like how a 5 year old makes fun of someone on a playground.

"Oh did mommy hurt you Wahhh"

Thats how immature and superficial this level of response is.

No kidding. That's the point.

I am mocking you guys for being immature whine asses.

Did that go over your head? Perhaps 5 year old rhetoric is too advanced for ya.

That's HATE SPEECH.

BAN,BAN,BAN!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

I'm not a republican I just see these massive companies censoring and controlling the narrative and information as a really dangerous game and surprised people defend it because it's their side.

They do not have much control when you have a choice.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'm not a republican I just see these massive companies censoring and controlling the narrative and information as a really dangerous game and surprised people defend it because it's their side.

Except it's not 'my side', I don't have 'a side'.

Do you have a problem that Alexander Hamilton and his New York Post went mano-a-mano with the Anti-Federalists and didn't allow any of them to write op-eds in his tabloid?

edit on 11-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I just don't really mind people disagreeing with me and disagreeing with other people.

I'm a grown ass man I don't need a nanny to protect my eyes from the big bad world

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Your poat reads like how a 5 year old makes fun of someone on a playground.

"Oh did mommy hurt you Wahhh"

Thats how immature and superficial this level of response is.

No kidding. That's the point.

I am mocking you guys for being immature whine asses.

Did that go over your head? Perhaps 5 year old rhetoric is too advanced for ya.

That's HATE SPEECH.

BAN,BAN,BAN!

It's pity. Not hate.

Ban me for pity speech.

Whatever makes your more comfortable in your own panties.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

What? This is the silly game you guys want to play.

Lets play it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I just don't really mind people disagreeing with me and disagreeing with other people.

I'm a grown ass man I don't need a nanny to protect my eyes from the big bad world

And I do not mind what a company does with their own property, as long as it doesn't violate another person's rights.

They don't want their social media site used by people connected to the alt-right (nationalists, supremacists, etc), then so be it. I'm a grown ass man and I am not going to shed a tear over what twitter or FB does.

link   

Not according to the definition.

www.merriam-webster.com...

Nice manners and decorum violation.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BAN,BAN,BAN!

link   
Link

Stefan Molyneux changed my opinion. Can't ay that he'd agree with the opinion i developed from this.,

These platforms are trying to scapegoat liability and also trying to censor.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

They don't want their social media site used by people connected to the alt-right (nationalists, supremacists, etc), then so be it. I'm a grown ass man and I am not going to shed a tear over what twitter or FB does.

I will. I tend to get all weepy and occasionally contract the vapors when I cannot get on Facebook and ask it if cats like pancakes.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I just need some stories where a hateful far left communist get banned for hate so I know they're not biased. But I already know the answer.

Start your own company, then you can do whatever you want. It's pretty simple really.

I'll start learning to code right now and compete with twitter and google. You think i have a chance? can I get a business investment from you? I'll give you my best sales pitch

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

can I get a business investment from you? I'll give you my best sales pitch

Hell no. I like my money.

Plus, as someone pointed out already, there's Gab. So these Alt-Right panty waists actually do have a place to congregate and trade Hitlerjugend caps.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I will. I tend to get all weepy and occasionally contract the vapors when I cannot get on Facebook and ask it if cats like pancakes.

I can't answer that but they are quite popular with rabbits.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

We get it
You are a macho man.
Now back to earth
Twitter has not banned these dimwits because they want to protect their users from big bad world.
They are banned for spewing biggoted crap and Twitter doesn't want to be associated with it.
Twitter is a company, all they see is profits and bigots spewing crap will never be profitable. That's (luckily) the world we live in.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

And I do not mind what a company does with their own property, as long as it doesn't violate another person's rights.

I don't use social media and i don't have a twitter account. I'm not upset I just don't agree with echo chambers because these companies have banned everyone opposing their tribe.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Not according to the definition.

www.merriam-webster.com...

Nice manners and decorum violation.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BAN,BAN,BAN!

See. Grown men being babies.

You're proving my point.

Call mamma and have me banned, if you so choose.
edit on 11-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm hyper offended by your homophobic comments.

You should be banned.

Report me.

fine
hahahahahahha

that was great

these righties are the biggest #ing whiners on the planet.

so much crying.

its fantastic

link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

We get it
You are a macho man.
Now back to earth
Twitter has not banned these dimwits because they want to protect their users from big bad world.
They are banned for spewing biggoted crap and Twitter doesn't want to be associated with it.
Twitter is a company, all they see is profits and bigots spewing crap will never be profitable. That's (luckily) the world we live in.

Lol macho man like Randy Savage? thank you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join