It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Permanently BANS Conservative Gavin McInnes and the Official Proud Boys Account

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Seems to me like your whining about people discussing this issue mate.

Am I? I don't care what Twitter does, you seem to be fully invested emotionally.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

ATS would never ban ANYONE for this snip.

The Proud Boys have a four-degree initiation process for new members.[18] In the first degree, a recruit must declare "I am a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world."[19] The second degree involves five or more Proud Boys punching the recruit until he names five breakfast cereals. To earn the third degree, the recruit must get a Proud Boy tattoo.[20] The Proud Boys' website says that the fourth degree is reserved for those who have "endured a major conflict related to the cause."

Most would laugh their arses off.

Bs. Here are some quotes by Proud Boy founder, Gavin Mcinnes

“We brought roads and infrastructure to India and they are still using them as toilets. Our criminals built nice roads in Australia but aboriginals keep using them as a bed. The next time someone bitches about colonization, the correct response is ‘You’re welcome.’”
—Gavin McInnes, “10 Things I like About White Guys,” Taki’s Magazine, March 2, 2017

"Muslims have a problem with inbreeding. They tend to marry their first cousins…and that is a major problem here because when you have mentally damaged inbreds — which not all Muslims are, but a disproportionate number are — and you have a hate book called the Koran…you end up with a perfect recipe for mass murder." — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, April 24, 2018

Is this what conservatism has come to?
You would get banned from ATS if you wrote the crap above. No doubt. Unless ATS has turned in to stormfront over night
edit on 11-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: introvert

It wasn't just social media sites. That is the problem.

link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
I just need some stories where a hateful far left communist get banned for hate so I know they're not biased. But I already know the answer.

Start your own company, then you can do whatever you want. It's pretty simple really.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
So many good jokes there I can't pick one.

"When Freemasons think your rituals are gay, it's time to ________."

All we do is wear some funny pajamas. This is next level gay. It's so gay they should move to Colorado and have a cake made for them.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Doesn't sound any different than what liberals run around saying.

Between gun violence,mass shooters,rich,kill the police, and a sundry list of other snip.

Sticks and stones.

I guess it's not taught anymore.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: neo96

"I like being a Free Market Capitalist except when I don't. Waaa!"

I also dream of a world where silicon valley ceos tell me what to believe in and the best soy based product.

I just need some stories where a hateful far left communist get banned for hate so I know they're not biased. But I already know the answer.

People of all stripes are banned from social media sites, for a variety of reasons.

The thing I notice is that it only seems to be the Right Wingers that like to whine and cry about it all of the damned time.

A bunch of grown ass men...crying about other grown men not being able to use a social media site.

You don't think the left would whine if all these companies were right leaning and banning them?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

It wasn't just social media sites. That is the problem.

But you guys are still bitching about grown men being banned from social media sites, correct?

Where else have they been banned?

Where did the bad man hurt you?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

You don't think the left would whine if all these companies were right leaning and banning them?

They'd be running around screaming racist,fascist or some other political neologism.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Your poat reads like how a 5 year old makes fun of someone on a playground.

"Oh did mommy hurt you Wahhh"

Thats how immature and superficial this level of response is.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I also dream of a world where silicon valley ceos tell me what to believe in and the best soy based product.

People of all stripes are banned from social media sites, for a variety of reasons.

The thing I notice is that it only seems to be the Right Wingers that like to whine and cry about it all of the damned time.

A bunch of grown ass men...crying about other grown men not being able to use a social media site.

Sure they would. You guys are no different.

Think about that for a second.

link   

I'm sure they would. Then they could join up with all the people who are Soy-iling their diddies over this one and make a giant castrato chorus singing how they can't look at kitteh pics on the Facebook.

'But mah social media!'

link   

If "ifs" and "ands" were pots and pans...I'd bake a gay cake.

Nods to AM.

link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
So many good jokes there I can't pick one.

"When Freemasons think your rituals are gay, it's time to ________."

All we do is wear some funny pajamas. This is next level gay. It's so gay they should move to Colorado and have a cake made for them.

I'm hyper offended by your homophobic comments.

You should be banned.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Are you qualified to ask that question?

link   

You should be banned.

Report me.

link   

Your poat reads like how a 5 year old makes fun of someone on a playground.

"Oh did mommy hurt you Wahhh"

Thats how immature and superficial this level of response is.

No kidding. That's the point.

I am mocking you guys for being immature whine asses.

Did that go over your head? Perhaps 5 year old rhetoric is too advanced for ya.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You should be banned.

Report me.

Fine.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Are you qualified to ask that question?

Yes.

Maybe.

I don't want to talk about it...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I'm not a republican I just see these massive companies censoring and controlling the narrative and information as a really dangerous game and surprised people defend it because it's their side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join