It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Permanently BANS Conservative Gavin McInnes and the Official Proud Boys Account

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
It must suck not having guns or free speech eh?

Plenty of guns in my parts, legally held and otherwise. Free speech, meh, I can't incite violence is about it. I can insult someone face to face legally because the 'offensive' element of the law was removed a year or so ago.
Online is the only communication regarding people being offended controlled by law, and even then it is 'grossly offensive' such as the guy with the dog saluting when he asked it if he should gas some jews.
I don't publish anything like that in digital format, but the guy could have legally done it in public and it would not have been a crime.

...I'd still prefer my world than yours. People scared of the police lmao, ours only have crap sticks, maybe one in ten a taser, they behave themselves and act professionally.
I know you'll deny that you live in a police state, but hey we can agree to disagree, our cells are just different is all, you are no more free than I am.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

“I hate free market capitalism except when I don’t. Waaa!”

When do I not like free market capitalism?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Are you homophobic?

Yes, you should probably start a thread in the Board Business forum complaining about this, it worked out well for the other poster.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Id still rather serve 30 days in facebook jail than serve time in actual jail like what is happening in the uk. No way in hell i would want to live in that world.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FurnaceFuneral
Lmao, you read too much Daily Mail

The guy with the Hitler dog saying shall we gas the jews was in Scotland, they have their own legal system.
I'd prefer jail than shot dead by cops. You are no more free than I am, but keep deluding yourself.
Maybe travel outside of the states instead of basing an opinion on tabloid newspapers? lol

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I was referring to tommy robinson. Not the hitler dog. Way to assume though. Rookie mistake.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh, okay.
Tommy wasn't arrested for his speech though, and I'm no rookie in English law fella, but carry on believing what you read in the tabloids lol
Your cell just has different furniture to mine, you are no more free than I am and I can't be arsed with a pissing match about it either.
I wish you well with your Proud Boyz

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Time for me to permanently ban Twitter from my life!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurnaceFuneral

Your 10 tenets are FAKE! You got them from huffington post! You got caught spreading FAKE NEWS. CONGRATULATIONS. YOU. GOT. CAUGHT.
Look familiar!?
www.google.com...

HERE are our tenets:

officialproudboys.com...

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

PRETTY %$#!ing different from the $h*t you shared isnt it?! YOU are why people dont understand proudboys and you got caught spreading a lie. this is a blatant act of disinformation or just pure laziness....it affirms the very notion i have been mentioning of liberal propaganda. How much more proof do you need.

Chauvinism isnt something to aspire to. We usually call those people Jerks or worse. alot of countries helped the world get to where it is right now not just our US of A. To deny that is just dumb.

BUT...the US is responsible for alot of it. No what you guys need to be is Proud of your heritage a sa american citizen. which is slightly different.
edit on 18000000pppm by yuppa because: added info

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Doesn't bother me personally-concerning that young men are sucked into that. You brought it up about I should be going to let off steam on another site anyway, added in the ad homs,etc. As soon as that starts there is no topic LOL. As mentioned by another member enjoy your Proud Boyz, I hope they don't come down to hard on you that you stayed in the comfort zone behind your computer instead of being with them.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Time for me to permanently ban Twitter from my life!

But but but how will you get your real unfiltered news from big don ...

edit on 12-8-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Funny some of you here actually believe Twitter, Facebook, Apple, etc are "private company's". Firstly we live in a plutocracy. Second they are basically extensions of the intelligence community. They receive money from Congress. How does this make them private? What deal do they have for that sweet government cheddar? Could it possible be information and the flow of it?
edit on 13-8-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
As mentioned by another member enjoy your Proud Boyz, I hope they don't come down to hard on you that you stayed in the comfort zone behind your computer instead of being with them.

Lol, have you seen what the member stated on the previous page...

You dont just "join" proud boys. We let you in. And right now, your chances arent looking so good.

...sounds like a cult to me, and I'm still not really sure what they are whining about aside from wanting women to be housewives and banning all immigration.
Oh, and the UK chapter of Proud Boyz seem to be mostly about fearing Islam and what not, you should check out who they follow and like on their social media (which hasn't been closed down yet) just seem like extremists to me, or nutters...same same to me really.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: dreamingawake
As mentioned by another member enjoy your Proud Boyz, I hope they don't come down to hard on you that you stayed in the comfort zone behind your computer instead of being with them.

Lol, have you seen what the member stated on the previous page...

You dont just "join" proud boys. We let you in. And right now, your chances arent looking so good.

...sounds like a cult to me, and I'm still not really sure what they are whining about aside from wanting women to be housewives and banning all immigration.
Oh, and the UK chapter of Proud Boyz seem to be mostly about fearing Islam and what not, you should check out who they follow and like on their social media (which hasn't been closed down yet) just seem like extremists to me, or nutters...same same to me really.

Sound like EDL with a smarter dress code.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Sound like EDL with a smarter dress code.

Haha yes!
The member even whined that Tommy Robinson was nicked for his speech, totally failing to understand that it was for breaching a court order to not protest on the court property or take pictures of victims.
Classic knee jerk reaction to a Daily Mail story.

I've been involved in activism, protests, and civil disobedience many times in my life, and if the authorities have made an order like "You have to stand over there to protest or we'll arrest you" then I've complied. My rights to protest have not been infringed, just not allowed on court/private property.

Tommy was a knob, he knew exactly what he was doing, and did so in order to get arrested and act like a martyr in front of his goon supporters.
All he had to do was keep off the courts property and he would have been fine, but he pushed it, on purpose.
Right wing American members just don't understand how simple that is though.

EDIT
Here's an example of the crap that Proud Boyz post on their UK facebook page...

edit on 13-8-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

bob wallace is a tool if he said that.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I've never heard of Bob Wallace, and a search produced a few of them, I was more surprised by the message of the alleged quote which the Proud Boyz posted on their fb.
It ssems to say more about them than the 'tenets' they claim to stand for.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: neo96

"I like being a Free Market Capitalist except when I don't. Waaa!"

Capitalism 101: A monopoly isn't a free market.

These mega corporations in Silicon Valley have cornered the market and are doing everything in their power to avoid regulation, which is long overdue since they control about 80% of the internet. Telecom companies are considered a utility so they can't just censor and prevent people from using their services for wrong think.

Imagine what would happen if your cell service was cut off because of you're opinions. You could just say go to a different telecom company... the problem is that there is no real alternative to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc. It's a MONOPOLY and a serious antitrust issue at this point. If you don't believe me, just look at the top of this page next to the share topic menu and tell me which platforms you can share this on.

This is exactly why Zuckerberg was pulled in front of congress, and since then they've gone full throttle de-platforming people before the hammer falls.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Remember when the Right was suppose to be the edgy trolls, and the Left was suppose to be the educated ones with constructive arguments? Funny how that works.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Capitalism 101: A monopoly isn't a free market.

Who has a monopoly?

...the problem is that there is no real alternative to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube...

Funny thing is I don't use any of them, I use other social media platforms so there obviously is no monopoly. Hell, those Alt-Right toolbags went and started their own Twitter-like platform, it was linked several times already which again proves there's no monopoly.

'Mono' means one, if there's more than one there's no monopoly.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join