It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN earns fake news label again, plants fake trump supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I was just talking about James Vincent and Red Elephants earlier. Here's the irony. James Vincent broadcasts videos of neo-Nazis pals and foists them off as "Trump supporters" on unsuspecting Trump supporters.

25 seconds in, you can see him telling his pals from R.A.M. (Rise Against Movement, formerly DIY Division, a California neo-Nazi group) to "say the fourteen words." Do you know what the 14 words are?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

A slogan popular among white supremacists, neo-Nazis and the like coined by David Lane, white supremacist terrorist.

Same people, different event:

Here's how he pimps this # to unsuspecting Trump supporters:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Much better, and I agree with pretty much all of it. Thanks for taking the time to clear it up for me.

Not a problem at all. Thank you for being polite in regards to all of my responses. Much appreciate the approach.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Speaking of fake news.

Despite his strong views against Trump during the panel, Jeremey Montanez and I became friends. He shared why he had voted for Trump. He does hold conservative views. Like many Americans, he is outraged about illegal immigration. A proud American, he is pro-life and believes in welfare-to-work programs. What soured him about Trump? One of his best friends had shamed and slammed Jeremy for his recent criticism of the president. It was a personal matter that bled into the political arena. Montanez acknowledged that much of his anger toward the president now came from his broken friendship.

This was written by Arthur Shaper who is a columnist for townhall and a vocal Trump supporter. He was also on CNN with Jeremy, your supposed plant.

edit on 11/8/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Oh and hes back on the Trump train too...

edit on 11/8/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

WOW! I'm impressed!!

You really do have an UN-biased side, don't you!

I will remember this in the future.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And? If he's being paid to pretend to be a trump supporter none of this is surprising. I'm not sure what you think you've proved here.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok?? I don't really care who it is that 'proves' CNN is planting people. But Thanks for the heads up about these guys. I'll file that away for future use.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

LMAO These are the types of people that support Trump and are crying fake news but believe a totally idiotic conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: damonster

you really think half the country is like that?

You do, don't you....

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

You do, don't you....

Never said that did I? I just pointed out that these are the types of people who support him.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This is silly no evidence CNN planted anybody. They would have asked for people that voted for Trump and since they can't see their ballots so would have to take their word for it. I don't understand how someone fooling CNN means they are fake.

Without evidence showing they knew he didn't vote for trump this is stupid.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

You do, don't you....

He does because he is brainwashed by CNN.
Expect CNN to get much worse as the elections get closer. They will be in full campaigning mode for democrats.
CNN is a propaganda arm of the DNC. Goebbels would be impressed.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Are you deliberately ignoring the fact that he’s been photographed in front of Trump tower?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You do, don't you....

He does because he is brainwashed by CNN.

LOL... as opposed to being brainwashed by you tube opinion pieces?

Check out how much people on the first page just accepted the guys opinion as if it was an undeniable fact and all the stars those posts got. When the reality is, their wasn't actually one bit of evidence that CNN "planted" anyone.

No wonder some people are so scared of the MSM... They lack any critical thinking skills and know their poor little minds are far to easily manipulated.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
"Because he's a bigot, he's ruining people's lives".

This is their ENTIRE arguement. No actual facts required. Just attacks and one liners and underhanded reporting. Pathetic.

I imagine that Schumer is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, the biggest midterm loss in U.S. history is about to occur on his watch. This is gonna be awesome.

CNN please keep it up, you're ruining the dems more and more every single minute that you're on the air.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Why is this still a debate? CNN has been caught red handed numerous times.

And the gall of "journalists" to compare themselves to people that lay their lives on the line....

I never had a chance to serve, and now I'm too old. Screw these people.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BWAHAHAHA!!

Omg that is rich!!

You should be a comedian.. like carrot top..

Lol

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN is a terrorist organization that is registered as legit corporation. Govt Should kick them out of this country.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Why is this still a debate? CNN has been caught red handed numerous times.

And the gall of "journalists" to compare themselves to people that lay their lives on the line....

I never had a chance to serve, and now I'm too old. Screw these people.

Why should CNN tell the truth when we have a president who can't go five minutes without telling a lie?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Goebbels would be impressed.

And you should know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join