It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sad! Don Jr. uses photoshopped image to inflate Trump’s approval rating

page: 7
43
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I don't really care about your personal problems and they have nothing to do with pointing out that notsure1's meme was a lie. Obama didn't ruin the economy either. That is ridiculously dumb. Bush ruined the economy and Obama had to rebuild it, spending a good deal of his Presidency doing just that. Stop reinventing the past just because your life sucked during those years.

That factual enough for you matey!!!???

Nope. That looked like an emotional rant blinding your view of the past instead of anything resembling factual. Also, I'm wagering you are getting triggered because I fact checked a fellow conservative poster so you are coming to his defense (albeit emotionally unhinged).
edit on 14-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Must just be able to see the future ..... At least we have one


Daily Presidential Tracking Poll Tuesday, August 14, 2018 The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.


Rasmussen Reports



posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Of course, DemWits don't care about anyone's problems and that's the issue and why they are about to see a Red Wave wash over them. So long DemWits and Obama buttkissers!


I will celebrate the Republicans landslide in the Midterms!


edit on 14-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

DemWits? Is that your clever slur to try to insult people who clearly know more than you do about the GDP history of the country? I mean, I thought since you hadn't responded to me in a while you had (smartly) realized you were engaging in a losing argument with me and had backed down, but with this most recent post I guess not.

Pro Tip: It's best not to call other people dumb when you just got done being schooled on something.

PS: When Democrats take the House, can I count on you to throw a temper tantrum like the one you are throwing here?
edit on 14-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
whats funny is people on both sides pointing to polls to support their team even though we just went through an election not that long ago where the polls were completely wrong right up till they called it in favor of trump.



posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
whats funny is people on both sides pointing to polls to support their team even though we just went through an election not that long ago where the polls were completely wrong right up till they called it in favor of trump.

The polls weren't completely wrong. Even up to the end of the election they were within the margin of error. When someone says you have a 90% chance for such-and-such to win, that STILL means there is a 10% chance of the other person winning. And no one (that mattered) EVER said that Hillary had a 100% chance to win.
edit on 14-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: thepixelpusher

DemWits? Is that your clever slur to try to insult people who clearly know more than you do about the GDP history of the country? I mean, I thought since you hadn't responded to me in a while you had (smartly) realized you were engaging in a losing argument with me and had backed down, but with this most recent post I guess not.

Pro Tip: It's best not to call other people dumb when you just got done being schooled on something.

PS: When Democrats take the House, can I count on you to throw a temper tantrum like the one you are throwing here?


The Democrats are really clueless and the term is an accurate portrayal of them. You just cannot stop fixating on everything Trump and get your act together. People sense that and will vote Democrats out in droves! Eat that number!



posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t




And no one (that mattered) EVER said that Hillary had a 100% chance to win.


I agree.

Elizabeth Warren doesn't matter. Never.

I guarantee, take it to the bank, Pelosi doesn't matter.

I continue to believe Obama didn't matter.


Etc, etc. Polls and these sound bites were just voter suppression.



posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Even my Democratic friends see that the DNC is clueless to any sort of platform or leadership and sense a red tsunami.



posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Have you ever been to a Trump rally? It’s like Woodstock. People will drive as close as possible and walk the rest of the way, perhaps a few miles, even in the rain. Just to support the guy. He’s a hell of a president. The people in general love him. The die hard Dems hate him. Wonder why?



new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join