It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad! Don Jr. uses photoshopped image to inflate Trump’s approval rating

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: notsure1

where in the OP was there any mention of Bush or Obama? If your answer is nowhere, then who was the first to bring either of those two up in the thread?

Hint: It wasn't me.

I know you were the 1st to bring up Bush. Because you had to have someone to blame for Obamas horrible numbers that you posted in the OP..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

where in the OP was there any mention of Bush or Obama? If your answer is nowhere, then who was the first to bring either of those two up in the thread?

Hint: It wasn't me.

LMAO actually you were the 1st to bring Obama into it too lol Because your idiotic graph has Obama on it . WOW you are so SLOW...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

This is the image:

I just quoted to see those numbers again. Wow.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It's not about bringing up the name 'Bush'. It's about deflection. There's a comprehension issue here so I'll stop.

Also, thank you.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I feel like you don't live in the reality that most people live in

I live in reality and the reality is that trump is a draft dodging coward. I can't understand how any patriotic American could support that style of white trash.

www.independent.co.uk... 71536.html

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It's not about bringing up the name 'Bush'. It's about deflection. There's a comprehension issue here .

Yes there is...

so I'll stop.

You really should..

Also, thank you.

No problem

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Toolman18

I feel like you don't live in the reality that most people live in

I live in reality and the reality is that trump is a draft dodging coward. I can't understand how any patriotic American could support that style of white trash.

www.independent.co.uk... 71536.html

Have you served?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It's not about bringing up the name 'Bush'. It's about deflection. There's a comprehension issue here so I'll stop.

Also, thank you.

LOL You literally just asked me this like 2 posts ago..

where in the OP was there any mention of Bush or Obama? If your answer is nowhere, then who was the first to bring either of those two up in the thread? Hint: It wasn't me.

You guys are so easy it really gets boring..

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

So everything else besides the approval rating was spot on?

Still looks awesome..

MAGA

Oh look another person forgetting about GWB and the reason why Obama's early term numbers were low.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Oh look another person forgetting about GWB and the reason why Obama's early term numbers were low.

He has a little issue with understanding what deflection is. Don't waste any energy.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yeah, he was hoping he would get away with it because that makes perfect sense.

I dont know how this is possible, but I saw the same graphic on Twitter, the correct one, showing 40% approval for Trump, and i couldve swore that A) i either liked or retweeted it, and B) it was tweeted kr retweeted by DJT Jr. when i originally saw it and liked/retweeted it.

But i went through my timeline and its gone.

If he deleted it, wouldn't it still be in my timeline but just say "this Tweet is not available"?

And why would he have deleted it, if it was correct and not photoshopped? Because I specifically remember thinking "wow, hes doing better than Obama in every catagory, other than public approval."

Something strange is going on here.... Anyone else happen to notice this??

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

you know, the economy was so bad before he took office that 8 years just wasnt enough time to turn it around.......it took an extra year an a half for Obama's policies to take full effect, Trump was gifted this economy.

(major sarcasm here, in case you were wondering

Hey you gotta give Obama credit, he TRIED, he really did... he shipped jobs overseas, redistributed Americas wealth around the world, gave everyone insanely good trade deals, bailed out the banks Completely And Then Some... but, no matter how much he tried to work his tail off for the American people, nothing would seem to work....

My only guess? America, and the World, was just not ready for America to have a black man as a President. Too much racism in the world. If only we had truly accepted our Messiah, if only we really loved him with all our hearts, it wouldve been magnificent...

We all have too look real deep inside ourselves, and face the truth of the matter that we still have a Looooot of Racism that we need to deal with...discuss, work on, and plenty of other exciting verbs.

OOOOh, yes, im talking 12 hour youtube documentaries, celebrity activism, protesting everything from the whiteness of the clouds in the sky to the racist path of the 2017 eclipse, plenty of more white guilt to go around for centuries to come...

...and last but not least, a renewed effort to further define everything in a completely updated, modernized, ravamped politically correct way, with all new terms to memorize, because the number one thing to combat racism and ALL discriminations and prejudice, is to laser beam focus on All of our differences, including who and how we like to stick our privates in or on, and brutally punish anyone who fails to recognise them properly.

Hey, that could be the 2020 Democratic platform right there. I could be a real life political strategist 😃 I've always enjoyed creative writing.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

LOL LOL LOL I cant believe you posted that showing how bad Obama was lol..And how much better at POTUSING Trump is..

Except it's apples and oranges. Do you understand what the numbers are reflected in the graphic are? They're the stats after a year and a half in office.

Obama came into office in the midst of the largest economic downturn since the Great Depression. Of course the stats from the first 18 months were terrible.

Trump came into office at a point where the economy had already recovered and we'd had a few years of positive numbers. Then he went full bore with massive deregulation and the GOP passed its tax cuts which is all fuel on fire but time will tell what the longer term impact will be.

During the Obama years, despite starting off in that tremendous hole, the net increase in jobs was nearly 12 million. We've got 3.2 million added in the first 18-months of the Trump administration? That's good. 2016 was about 2 million jobs added so that's a good 30% increase in job creation over Obama's last full year in office.

If you look at jobs gained as a percentage, the biggest gains since JFK were under Bill Clinton (20.9% increase in non-agricultural employment). Everyone crushes both Bushes.

As far as unemployment, when Obama left office, the unemployment rate was 4.8%. It's dropped .9% since then. That's a lot different than comparing near peak unemployment of 9.4% at the height of the recession to the current unemployment rate of 3.9% don't you think?

I could keep going but it should be obvious that trying to compare the numbers from the first 18 months of the Obama administration to those of the Trump administration is clearly not a tremendously useful thing to do.

It's bad enough to take the graphic out of context but shopping fake approval numbers is super clownish #.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Don't worry. It's not like he's not going to do or say something #ed up. He always does.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Context is important. You understand the figures in that poll relate to comparable years of both Obama and Trump? You understand as well that Obama assumed office following the worst financial crises since the recession and took on high unemployment figures from the Bush Administration. Or is this all way over your head?

Christ.

Yep I know it Bushs fault..

But Obama fixed it so there's that....

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Well we know he didn't spend eight years blaming everyone else for the situation and took full responsibility for fixing it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

What does that have to do with trump?
How has he changed the GDP?
I'll wait....

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Still looks awesome..

MAGA

Yeah, gonna have to agree. MAGA.

If everyone is doing better, whats to complain about?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well we know he didn't spend eight years blaming everyone else for the situation and took full responsibility for fixing it.

Ohhhh hahaaha yea, if only you didn't have a Dem super majority from 2006-2010 to contradict anything you could ever come up with on your own.

Man, I need what you smoke sometimes...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Does anyone have the unaltered pic?
I would like too see the original and the photoshopped one side by side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join