It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad! Don Jr. uses photoshopped image to inflate Trump’s approval rating

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

You realize that meme is comparing an entire fiscal year (Obama) to a quarter (Trump) right? 😂😂😂

If we use Trumps first year in office, it was 2.2% growth. Better than 4 years of Obama’s presidency, with one of those 4 years being 2009.

If we go by growth in a quarter, Obama had 3 greater quarterly reports. It was also Trumps 1st quarter over 3% GDP.

Just a dumb meme lacking context, so figure I’d add it for you

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So Trumps lie and cheat, and their supporters love it?! No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're stupid.

well you are right about something..

The rest of the world does think you are stupid ..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: abe froman

are these numbers for obamas entire presidency or two years in? two years in and improving upon g.w's awful numbers would be an improvement. obama left trump with a much better economy than ol g.w left him. lets see if trump can continue to improve upon obamas economy and if he can that would be a great thing, until then lets not count our chickens before they're hatched. many economists are predicting a big recession caused in part by trumps policies. i

I’m not a Trump guy, but that’s unfair to him.

The economy is almost assuredly to downturn during his presidency, regardless of his policies. We’re on the longest (or maybe 2nd longest) positive run in history. If Hillary were elected the economy would likely cede a bit of growth as well. It’s bound to happen.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Lumenari

and trump was bragging about making a bunch of $$$$ off said housing crisis. we can do this all day. 99% of the people running things are shady slimeballs, trump is no exception to the rule.

I guess you are missing the point of the post that by looking at Obama's track record as a President and Trump's, then we would have been out of said recession about 6 years sooner.

Screw the American public and their finances though... because for you it's all about Trump, right?

/facepalm
edit on 10-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am shocked by this.... Don Jnr. posted doctored poll numbers... his father Trump must be so disappointed in him.... has he not learned that polls are fake news? And then he does this?

For shame. A stain on the Trump name.

For shame.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I guess you are missing the point of the post that by looking at Obama's

But but Obama!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So Trumps lie and cheat, and their supporters love it?! No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're stupid.

Let me help you here.

Obama lied and cheated and his Presidency, according to actual real numbers. absolutely sucked for the average American citizen. We all lost.

Trump lied and cheated and his Presidency, according to actual real numbers, is doing great for the average American citizen. We are winning.

If, in some parallel universe where you were responsible, ran a company and had employees that you cared for and wanted good things for, had to choose a President... which one would it be?

I would pick the one that is making my employees lives better, my life better and is giving us a future that my kids have a chance to better themselves in.

But hey... just an average American here, not some person online that is still wearing an Obama brand as an avatar.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I guess you are missing the point of the post that by looking at Obama's

But but Obama!

I'm not stupid enough to play by the liberal "the history of today" rules.

I look at things in context. Not in a vacuum, which you have to do otherwise you come off as astoundingly hypocritical.

But keep playing your game... says a lot about the depth of your thinking.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

In thread about Donald Trump Jnr posting an evidently doctored image of the poll numbers, posters like yourself have to resort to discussing Obama.... who had nothing to do with Don Jnr's actions.

Who's playing games on this thread Lum? Who's deflecting? There's no excuse.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

In thread about Donald Trump Jnr posting an evidently doctored image of the poll numbers, posters like yourself have to resort to discussing Obama.... who had nothing to do with Don Jnr's actions.

It's called context.

You don't understand it.

I have read a good number of your posts. I understand why you don't understand it.

Have a good night, you poor soul. I'm going to go back to my life for the night.

Don't want to be seen as picking on the handicapped, after all.

That's just cruel.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Except you went right to but Bush lol..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Good job!

You finally got him!

After two years of Obama lackeys, and corrupt FBI and DOJ and Mueller investigations trying to unseat the president, you finally got him!

Good job, comrade!

Time to take a break. You've earned it!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It's called context.

Context over what? Did Obama force Don Jnr to post that doctored image of Trump's approval rating? What does Don's action have to do with Obama? You need to get a refresher on the definition of context Lum.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good job!

Thanks. I don't really have to try to be honest.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

You have done a great thing for our POTUS you should share that graph everywhere...

He's a closet liberal Trump supporter!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Except you went right to but Bush

In response to your attempt to deflect by highlighting the other stats.

Where is Bush mentioned in the OP?

This is fun.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I feel like you don't live in the reality that most people live in

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Except you went right to but Bush

In response to your attempt to deflect by highlighting the other stats.

Where is Bush mentioned in the OP?

This is fun.

I deflected by highlighting the other stats that you posted in the OP?

Repeat that to yourself outloud...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

where in the OP was there any mention of Bush or Obama? If your answer is nowhere, then who was the first to bring either of those two up in the thread?

Hint: It wasn't me.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join