It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad! Don Jr. uses photoshopped image to inflate Trump’s approval rating

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Oh Don Jnr.... have you not learned anything from your father about fake polls? For shame.

Donald Trump Jr. took to Instagram on Thursday to tout his father’s approval rating.

“Amazing,” Don Jr. wrote. “I guess there is a magic wand to make things happen and @realdonaldtrump seems to have it. #maga #amreicafirst [sic]”

Don Jr. included a cable news screencap showing President Trump’s approval rating at 50 percent.

Source

This is the image:

There was just one problem — the screengrab Don Jr. posted was clearly and sloppily photoshopped. “50%” was just pasted over “40%” to make President Trump’s approval rating 10 points higher than it really is.

The Hill

Twitter

Don Jnr deleted the post by the way - 12 hours after being exposed. The irony of this (and the hypocrisy, let's not forget hypocrisy) transcends time and reality folks. We're in a totally different world created by Trump and company, where alternative facts exist and polls are only relevant when posted and praised by those in the administration. But hey hey.... devils advocate here.... there have been some polls looking up for ol' Trump. Rasmussen put him at 50%, that Republican friendly polster ya know? And maybe Donny Jnr genuinely had no clue it was obviously photoshopped? But then again him posting polls to bolster daddy's popularity on social media?

I'll need Falls City to get over this post. Maybe two?

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So everything else besides the approval rating was spot on?

Still looks awesome..

MAGA

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Still looks awesome..

MAGA

That's what I was thinking. With those numbers his approval rating will only go up from there.
edit on 10-8-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Unemployment hes killing obama.

GDP wow was Obama even trying?

Double the jobs added wow..

And Obama had twice the deficit..

LOL LOL LOL I cant believe you posted that showing how bad Obama was lol..And how much better at POTUSING Trump is..

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Context is important. You understand the figures in that poll relate to comparable years of both Obama and Trump? You understand as well that Obama assumed office following the worst financial crises since the recession and took on high unemployment figures from the Bush Administration. Or is this all way over your head?

Christ.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Context is important. You understand the figures in that poll relate to comparable years of both Obama and Trump? You understand as well that Obama assumed office following the worst financial crises since the recession and took on high unemployment figures from the Bush Administration. Or is this all way over your head?

Christ.

Yep I know it Bushs fault..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Still looks awesome..

MAGA

This is another great thread for many reasons! Let's keep it front/top/center. MORE MORE PLEASE!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
According to Rasmussen.

40% approval rating was DOCTORED.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

So WHAT happened to 6 % ?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So,
Do you think the truly fake news agencies like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS etc, are finally rubbing off in a bad way and the notion of using false stories and faked "facts" like the aforementioned news companies used in favor of Hillary and Obama has finally penetrated the Trump family?

edit on 10-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

According to Rasmussen.

40% approval rating was DOCTORED.

What does this article from Rasmussen (which has a history of leaning Republican) have to do with the doctored image above posted by Trump Jnr on social media?

The answer is nothing.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Nice try.

The answer is everything.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yep I know it Bushs fault..

Of course, because Obama takes full fault for the financial crises that occured before he even assumed office? Logic for ya.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
No poll has Trump at 40%.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Except DOCTORED ones.
edit on 10-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

And I'll ask you again, what does that Rasmussen article have to do with the doctored image in the OP posted by Don Jnr?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

And I'll ask you again, what does that Rasmussen article have to do with the doctored image in the OP posted by Don Jnr?

You have done a great thing for our POTUS you should share that graph everywhere...

This is how stupid you guys are. you actually put that graph up and act like its a bad thing LMAO..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

you know, the economy was so bad before he took office that 8 years just wasnt enough time to turn it around.......it took an extra year an a half for Obama's policies to take full effect, Trump was gifted this economy.

(major sarcasm here, in case you were wondering
edit on pm88201818America/Chicago10p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

We get it.

Don Jr. is bad.

Now, let's look at the non-photoshopped numbers.

Trump is kicking Obama's ass.

What a horrible, horrible president Obama was.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's any wonder why Don Jnr took that post down 12 hours following being exposed? Makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Trump is kicking Obama's ass.

Oh I'm sure he is in your mind abe. I'm glad you posted that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join