It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Zero Gravity Interview is Definitely Fake right?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

That's a bit better than a "weird blurry thing".

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thoughts?

NASA forgets to edit a lot of stuff that they release to the public, it's because they don't have anything to hide.

You say the two of the people standing there are like Muppets, but then how does a persons body float in microgravity suppose to look?

It doesn't look like the Astronaut is unnerved by the guy coming in, but rather he looked like he was paying attention to the rack.

One thing that most people don't realize about the space station, is how much cleaning takes place up there. Go watch interviews from Astronauts bout daily routines and you'll see what I mean. Though I guess you could just turn around and say, "that's what they are told to say".

That's a bad opinion you have there about people.

My final thoughts on this are;

People need to think about this whole "Fake NASA" thing better. What would be the purpose of all these fake interviews, all the money spent on fake props (like that thing in space that looks like a space station), and all these really smart people being told to lie? Not once has anyone stated a purpose behind this achievement of mankind being faked that makes any sense at all.

Counter point;
"What do you think, since in the OP you really didn't give your opinion about this video. All you did was point out issues. What do you think is going on with NASA?"

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Source?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: gamer2343
So no one cares if it’s fake unless somebody can explain to them why’d they’d fake it?

That has to be some type of logical fallacy right?

Detectives don’t look at a Murder with blood on his hands and go, Oh I don’t see why a crime has been committed nothing to see here

So you all also must think Vegas didn’t happen right since no motive was released as of yet?

The motive isn’t what we’re talking about here, don’t know the answers to all these questions use guys are asking

Have you ever been to a space shuttle launch? Was it fake? If they can do that, why can't they build a space station and maintain it's orbit and put people on it?

OK. For the sake of argument, let's say they could probably fake an interview IF they wanted to. Now what? Why would they? What would be the point in faking something like an interview?

OK. I will leave you to argue this with people who understand what you're trying to prove here. I don't get it. I will be 45 years old soon and I have seen enough in my lifetime to conclude that while NASA might not be entirely honest about everything, they're not lying about everything.

Personally, I think NASA kind of sees PR as kind of an afterthought until they need funding. I believe they're more interested in actual science and nuts and bolts than showing the public pretty space stuff. They have a pretty limited budget.

So. Why do you believe this interview is fake? What purpose would it serve?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nasa; religion for pseudo intellectuals

Of course it's fake. Without gravity your body would disintegrate.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Nasa; religion for pseudo intellectuals

Of course it's fake. Without gravity your body would disintegrate.

LOL I'd like to see where you get the evidence to support your statement above.

No, without gravity bodies don't disintegrate. Bodies do change due to absence of gravity: blood volume decreases, blood pressure decreases, you pass urine more frequently, fluids shift upwards making your legs skinnier and your face puffier, having more fluids in your head gives you headaches, congestion and may also affect your eyesight.

And yet the body will adjust and will do what it's meant to do: identify changes, monitor, adapt to new environments and finally balance all physiological systems to survive.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

ATS: Deny Ignorance? oh hell no, lets promote it!

Talks about psuedo-intellectuals, HAH!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It doesn't look like a moth or a fly, it looks like a weird blurry thing.

I've never looked for the ISS through a telescope...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join