It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Zero Gravity Interview is Definitely Fake right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Why are the two guys on the side standing like muppets the entire time that has to to be uncomfortable

At 1:13 A guy comes to fix something and the guy being interviewed is a bit unnerved by it.

You can see a fly or a moth in the bottoms right after 3:09.

This Army lady Martin is hella creepy, And also things about the 3 being interviewed seem off, like they’re face expression it’s like they’re all on some type of drug, posture and body language just weird.

Thoughts?

edit on 10-8-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have seen this before, but a good reminder because things get lost.

Mods will probably come along and say it was posted before, but people forget or newbies have not seen it before.

Someone will come along soon to post an ATS link exposing the greenscreen.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Thanks, I did do a quick search and I didn’t see anything it so I posted it.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

How very dare you Sir/Madam!

How very dare you question the honesty, integrity and technological achievements NASA has made in the last few decades. NASA are gods elevated to the highest heights of human pedestals and you are not worthy to lick their boots!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

So many details make it look legit to me.
When the guy you refer to fixing something pops in and out, the things he touches sway like null gravity.. who was he? I'm sure you could find out

Their clothes aren't drawn down.

How could they tippy-toe for five minutes while holding their arms like that in gravity..

He does a back flip.. the microphone floats..

The bug thing.. dunno bout that but everything else looks and feels legit.

B

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well at first I thought the fellows were simply hanging upside down, but notice the fellow on the left and his necklace, not sure how that would be faked. As far as 'Lady Martin' I'd go about her face and head like one of the 'Alien' movie facehuggers...LOL

Ka-Pow!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

How very dare you Sir/Madam!

How very dare you question the honesty, integrity and technological achievements NASA has made in the last few decades. NASA are gods elevated to the highest heights of human pedestals and you are not worthy to lick their boots!

😂😂😂 Thank you for the chuckle. The fact that anyone can blindly believe the CGI and Photoshop pumped out by NASA is both hilarious and alarming.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Is your post satire?..
If not then i am truly confused by your perspective
b

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
OK. I'll bite. Why would they actually launch rockets and space shuttles but fake a space station?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Why would we fake a space station?

People like Bigelow and others have stations in space of their own and they private individuals.

Theres no reason to fake the space station whatsoever

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So no one cares if it’s fake unless somebody can explain to them why’d they’d fake it?

That has to be some type of logical fallacy right?

Detectives don’t look at a Murder with blood on his hands and go, Oh I don’t see why a crime has been committed nothing to see here

So you all also must think Vegas didn’t happen right since no motive was released as of yet?

The motive isn’t what we’re talking about here, don’t know the answers to all these questions use guys are asking

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Well if there is gravity then his necklace has magic properties. As for the stance its because they have a bar across the floor so they can pit their foot under it and stay in front of the camera. Watch after he does his flip he shoves his foot back under the bar to stand upright again. Realize upright is relative to the camera position.

I saw nothing in that video that would show gravity or a harness. By the way watch the video you can even see they cant stand up straight and keep knees bent. Why simple they need to balance their weight to keep the foot secured on the floor.

One more thing to fake the international space station means that the countries of Canada, Japan, the Russian Federation, the United States, and eleven Member States of the European Space Agency (Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) would have to fake it as well.
edit on 8/11/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343
So no one cares if it’s fake unless somebody can explain to them why’d they’d fake it?

Detectives don’t look at a Murder with blood on his hands and go, Oh I don’t see why a crime has been committed nothing to see here

So you all also must think Vegas didn’t happen right since no motive was released as of yet?

The motive isn’t what we’re talking about here, don’t know the answers to all these questions use guys are asking

Have you ever been to a space shuttle launch? Was it fake? If they can do that, why can't they build a space station and maintain it's orbit and put people on it?

OK. For the sake of argument, let's say they could probably fake an interview IF they wanted to. Now what? Why would they? What would be the point in faking something like an interview?
edit on 11-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Is my telescope fake too? Must have some ultra high tech gizmo in it I can't find that lets me see the space station go by from my backyard.

Some people are destined to flip burgers and disbelieve scientifically verifiable evidence. The internet does make them harder to ignore.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: gamer2343

Have you ever been to a space shuttle launch? Was it fake? If they can do that, why can't they build a space station and maintain it's orbit and put people on it?

OK. For the sake of argument, let's say they could probably fake an interview IF they wanted to. Now what? Why would they? What would be the point in faking something like an interview?
Why would you look at my post, Continue to read the words I posted, And still post the exact same thing?
edit on 11-8-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Why are the two guys on the side standing like muppets the entire time that has to to be uncomfortable

They aren't , they are floating although they are in Micro gravity not Zero Gravity.

This Army lady Martin is hella creepy

She's Army , she's also not a natural presenter so no doubt uncomfortable.

No drugs but they are higher than anyone on Earth.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Okay but did you see the moth, And why are they also standing with their hands on their end wrist like that the entire time

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Is my telescope fake too? Must have some ultra high tech gizmo in it I can't find that lets me see the space station go by from my backyard.

Some people are destined to flip burgers and disbelieve scientifically verifiable evidence. The internet does make them harder to ignore.

Do you have the new telescope, The one that can see through walls?

A burger flipper? Dude you’re some weirdo on a conspiracy site let’s not get ahead of ourselves, Now back on topic, do you know what a stawman is?

You just told me “so basically you’re saying this”, And attacked that after setting up your own argument.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I saw a weird blurry thing. Why would I assume it was a moth?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

So you can see a weird blurry thing from hundreds of miles through a telescope and believe it’s the i.s.s, But can’t believe that’s a moth or fly or something when it’s right in your face?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join