It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable Proof of Coming Democrat Blue Wave in 2018 !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I've given up trying to understand it, both sides of the extreme are acting so childish now it's really pathetic, trump supporters have such thin skins that they are so easily trolled it's kinda sad, granted I'm not much better teasing them but let's face it a rational and productive conversation just won't be forthcoming.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Damn, this dude lost his medical license because the medical board deemed him unfit and unsafe to practice Medicine. He says he was in the first gulf war and urianium messed him up. I bet he’s not kidding! Either way, if he can’t practice medicine then he can’t be a politician.

We gotta have some kind of standards! That said, if he’s a combat vet who needs treatment I hope he gets it and soon.
edit on 10-8-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm sure 8 years of winning and teasing lefties will make it all better..

See even you now realize that Trump is going to be in office for 8 years.

There my be some hope for you yet.

You are right though. looking at the democratic party and the state they are in right now your best hope is in 2024.

Maybe people will be tired of winning by then!

edit on 10-8-2018 by Diisenchanted because: to add

edit on 10-8-2018 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

music without lyrics (music that allows to to think for yourself) from being played on the radio

Is that true?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

There was a time when everyone acknowledged it took ATLEAST 4 years for a president’s policies to have an impact..

Funny how easily propagandized people are today.

Bull! Based on what ? Source ?

I agree YOU easily swallow BS propaganda. But then, you are a typical gullible leftist into the "You didn't build that" jealousy meme.

The difference in economic performance between Barry O and Trump is large and undeniable, entirely attributable to Trump; it began with a stock market jump on the day after Trump was elected.

... and here's a SOURCE:
Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com...

edit on 10-8-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I'm sure 8 years of winning and teasing lefties will make it all better..

See even you now realize that Trump is going to be in office for 8 years.

There my be some hope for you yet.

You are right though. looking at the democratic party and the state they are in right now your best hope is in 2024.

Maybe people will be tired of winning by then!

I'm not a team player, I don't like either the dems or republicans, also I am on the outside looking in so my comments are only an outsiders view, I don't like trump that much is obvious, however its clear the dems have no platform to run with so trump is a shoe in.

I just hope all you partisans players can see how destructive this team worship is as it will come back to bite all of you in the ass, I mean all of you from both sides.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I agree YOU easily swallow BS propaganda. But then, you are a typical gullible leftist into the "You didn't build that" jealousy meme.

The fact that you can keep a straight face and say that just shows how far your gone, you swallow just as much propoganda you just dont see it...maybe one day you will wake up...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Do not try and pretend you are not one sided.

The constant whining and copycatting and failure to realize something new and vast is occuring is quite sad.

Nothing will ever be the same again..but you go on like it is.

There their everything will be ok.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Okeydokey, we both know you have no idea what you are talking about , but this is nothing new now is it...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The left’s low intellect?!?!

You do realize relatively all the intellectuals are liberals right??

The vast majority of scientists, school teachers, college professors and scholars are liberals...

In fact the main demographics the GOP wins are the elderly and uneducated...

When all the smartest people tell you you’re crazy.. it might not be everyone else who is wrong lol.

Its this kind of false arrogance and snobbery along with other quirks that makes the DNC so damn difficult for mainstream Americans to get behind. Its actually bigotry and prejudice at its base levels. Just because someone didn't attend a university, get a degree doesn't make them less likely to process complex thoughts and ideas. Considering most universities now are brainwashing factories one could easily argue persons that don't attend can think think for themselves at an higher level than those that have been indoctrinated. Lets remember this country is based on the individual and their rights and EQUALITY. This intellectual bigotry is about as outdated as the monarch system. Intellectuals most common achilles heel is believing they are are correct immediately on every issue, sometimes complex issues need to be addressed by many viewpoints.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The fact that you can keep a straight face and say that just shows how far your gone, you swallow just as much propoganda you just dont see it...maybe one day you will wake up...

I GAVE factual, sourced references for my statements.

You haven't.

Let me help the likes of you, the knowledge/intellect challenged:

"Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented."

All you have is an emotional response.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Yes it is, however for one to understand the world around them, they first need a functioning mind and you have provided no evidence for having one.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Yes it is, however for one to understand the world around them, they first need a functioning mind and you have provided no evidence for having one.

I'm the one that provided substance, sources and links, not you, but hey keep taking meds for your projections issues "Mirror, mirror on the wall .." and all that.....

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah yeah, horses for sources.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Nature hates voids and vacuums

Many think bad will happen if this becomes a 1 party system. I think once the DNC has fallen... That will create a power vacuum.

I hope the independents have been doing paratrooper drills so to speak.

Because it would be wonderful if after the Dems are crushed into obsoletion due to their own destructive nature it would be a benefit to this country if the moderates and Independents filled that empty space

Nobody hates the Independents. In fact I think we all can agree their only flaw as a base has been they never have had enough clout to "get in there" as Dems and Cons hogged that space so they have never had much of a significant impact or sway on the rest of us.

Perhaps soon they will get their chance to become highly significant

But in all honesty I don't see a blue wave as likely

I'm expecting a Red Tide.

But since "muh Russia" I guess for the leftists they will call it a "RED DAWN"

Hah

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Also not to go off topic too far but I have noticed in my lifetime in this country that local and provincial actions can be telling of what to expect.

For example Berkeley is now disowning antifa and working against their behavior, they held on to their hopes red team would go down for three years now but since the midterms draws closer and Democrats are losing their grip on cities and societies those provinces and local governments are reacting more and more publicly in favor of conservative views as of late

A strong sign they see which way things are going, and they are making sure they are acting on the "Right" side of things based on their math about where the current is flowing.

Self preservation at it's finest

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Actually, intelligence has little to do with ones political choices, you would know that if you looked it up instead of letting your biased tv do the thinking for you.

www.psychologytoday.com...

You wish your affiliation made you smarter, but no matter how much college you attend (those are skill courses you are taking) skills which anyone with a library card and internet can learn just as good or better than you.

Paying 20,000 bucks to go get over priced babysitting is not proof of intellect. If you look at the study linked in my post you will see that college has nothing to do with IQ or mental ability.
In fact most studies that claimed some conservatives were less intelligent was based on verbal intelligence.

Meaning unfortunately for you Josh, any redneck could be equal or Superior to you in mathematical intelligence.

It's also proven that those who live in the cities are more stressed and have lower iq than those in the country rural regions.

There is a reason for this

Just though you should know the facts before you keep burying yourself with these inaccurate claims youve been parroting since Hillary gave you such misleading opinions and false confidence.

Heres a smart Idea Mr cox, next time do some research before making such wild claims.
Don't they teach you anything in college?
Having a degree just opens up certain fields of work.

Under other employers.
It's rarely a guarantee of financial success.

But it's ok, just one more bit of BS people like you believe because you don't have any Real intellectual merits or accomplishments
To stand on.

Even AP acknowledged this "attending college does not make you smarter
www.dailyherald.com...

You should think about this while your foots in your mouth.
edit on 13-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hey -- that is a great idea. Count me in … I will be part of the Independents wave!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

music without lyrics (music that allows to to think for yourself) from being played on the radio

Is that true?

Ive done a couple threads about it now. How often do you hear music that arent brain loop lyrical songs (of mindlessness at that) on FM?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Is that true?

Ive done a couple threads about it now. How often do you hear music that arent brain loop lyrical songs (of mindlessness at that) on FM?

I don't listen to much radio nowadays but it has been a long time since I heard a EDM tune on the radio.

Banned though? I will have to read your threads.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join