It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Message U.K. TV 1977 !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This has always intrigued me Although probably a hoax, but that has never been confirmed.

Many may already know about this episode, but for those who don't here is a brief synopsis.

On Saturday 26th November 1977 at 5.10 pm, transmissions at Southern Television in the U.K. where interrupted by a supposed Alien named Vrillon who was a spokesman for the " Ashtar Galactic Command ". He sent the following 6 minute long message.

This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all.

You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides at present operating on your world. They will suck your energy from you – the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies.

You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth.

We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos

As i stated previously it was possible 99% a hoax, but the words spoken are still more than prevalent today as they where then

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good old Vrillon of the Ashtar Galactic Command.

Good job he speaks english.

"A hoaxer jammed our transmitter in the wilds of North Hampshire by taking another transmitter very close to it.
They never discovered the identity of the intruder."

edit on 10-8-2018 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
lol I think anyone with a medicome of sense can see this is a hoax and not really even an elaborate one. I am sure if Mr alien wanted to communicate, TV would be pretty much the last thing he would use; as I am 100% sure after travelling all those light years, through space and time, he would understand that his over dramatised voice and use of ridiculous movie style words for that era (intergalactic command) would see most people who heard it view it as a hoax, removing any sort of credit worthiness. Moreover, if they were that concerned with us vaporising ourselves with our new nuclear toys they could just take them off us.. beam them up.. or turn them into pantomime horses or something.

Either way, hoax hoax hoax and a crap one at that

edit on 10-8-2018 by ChristianParr because: aliens made me do it!!! anal probe was just too much man... tooooooo much!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
This has always intrigued me Although probably a hoax, but that has never been confirmed.

Many may already know about this episode, but for those who don't here is a brief synopsis.

On Saturday 26th November 1977 at 5.10 pm, transmissions at Southern Television in the U.K. where interrupted by a supposed Alien named Vrillon who was a spokesman for the " Ashtar Galactic Command ". He sent the following 6 minute long message.

This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all.

You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides at present operating on your world. They will suck your energy from you – the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies.

You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth.

We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos

As i stated previously it was possible 99% a hoax, but the words spoken are still more than prevalent today as they where then

www.independent.co.uk...

Good cheap dry run at a fake alien invasion? Project blue beam?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Blue is such a cold colour... why can't it be like a warm puce colour... there would be a lot more credibility if they were a bit more fabulous... besides grey is a rubbish colour! Oh wait is that like alien oppression?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Lol..
An alien with a distinctive British accent..

b

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

And, aliens have knowledge we call our planet earth and at the time we were entering the Age of Aquarius. Always makes me laugh.

'Greetings Earthlings, you are entering the New Age of Aquarius'

Could've spoken in Greek to make it more believable.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

The message wasn't a bad one though. IT did prove a point by the responses seen even today, that the message ( even if it was real), was a wasted effort and planet Earth's human population is eventually doomed.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianParr
with a medicome of sense

Haha, is that like when you're medicated just a little bit, and get every 6'th though correct?

Well, the video sure has me convinced. They were lights in the sky, they could have lit up the words "WE COME IN PEACE. And for your hot birds!" but no, they use their infinitely superior technology to sneakily insert a voiceover into a news broadcast. It's the only way they could ever get everyone, not a single person ever missed the 6 o'clock news. Especially when it's about voting and kerry packers cricket team.

And also, Doctor Who was on a 6:30, can't miss that. Yes please, I would very much like a Jelly Baby !!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy

Lol..
An alien with a distinctive British accent..

b

In China they used YellowFace voice...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianParr
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Blue is such a cold colour... why can't it be like a warm puce colour... there would be a lot more credibility if they were a bit more fabulous... besides grey is a rubbish colour! Oh wait is that like alien oppression?

You can mock it and spread disinfo all you want, but If you think about their explanation rationally, who back then had the technology and expertise to pull this off, you'd need one hell of a power supply to over ride a tower available.

But yeah Blue sucks, greens better, blah blah blah.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Zinido from Ocktar here, we are the arch enemies of the Ashtarian’s and I can confirm they have indeed left the planet after their defeat in 1974. We on the other hand are still here and in full control of governments and their respective agencies. Our ultimate aim is to subdue the human population and eradicate original thought. We desire complete mind control and dependence on the “state” there will be no escape whatsoever from the open prison your society’s have become.

We feed off negative energy and sow division and hate which your race can provide for us in abundance. All we have to do these days is merely present you with someone of a different opinion to your own.

The masterful thing about all this is the best lie we ever told is that we aren’t real. Know matter how obvious it is that we are, you will be convinced it isn’t so.

Muwahahaha
edit on 11-8-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Having seen and heard of this many times over the years, it has always intriged me. A hoax or not, it's certainly made people sit up and listen.
There were a few interuptions like this back in the 80's, although none as scary as this. It does make you wonder if this could actually be real.
We all dismiss it straight away because the evidence is right there for us to see, but get a blurry image of a blob in the sky, we straight away have no doubt it's a flying saucer from another planet.

Either way it still gets talked about today, so whoever made the video has done a good job of not blabbing about it to anyone.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Remember when Richard Feynman tried to escape prison back in the 80's?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
100% hoax the old analogue network was easy to hack if you knew how
if the transmitter site was fed from a radio link from
another site you only had to provide a stronger signal on the same frequency and bingo.

i would have been more impressed if he had tapped into the network feed put his message out nationaly
and there are very few places that could be done but i knew some of them.

today with digital signals and encryption it would be much much harder to pull it off

but i would imagine a "genuine" visitor would be capable of linking directly to the satellite uplinks
and broadcast to anywhere they chose from high orbit with relative ease but would probably
not do so as they would clearly have been monitoring us for some time and be well aware
of the possible widespread panic and disruption such a broadcast would likely cause.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That message has always been relevant, and will continue to be for at least the near future, and probably beyond.

As for the chance of it being a hoax, I'd say it's even higher than 99%. If Aliens were to send a message to humanity of the TV (which I suppose was a good medium to do so prior to the growth of the internet), why would it be just one channel in a rural part of southern England?

edit on 12/8/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join