It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#MADA . . . . . . Would you do it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

ETA: However!! I think we do fine doing this on ATS everyday. The staff has really remained unbiased, which is why we can do this. Break the t&c on either side tho, you're gone.

Oh you mean this fascinating double standard where "Neo-Nazism" etc is absolutely banned and shat upon everywhere, but SJW "Nu-Nazism" is not only tolerated but even promoted half-way-universally?

It's endemic, systemic, systematic, ubiquitous across all of our "civilization" here, so I dont make a stink about such policies in this as-anti-echo-chamber-as-it-gets forum. It be boring if if were, ergo its be more exciting if we did have at least some from the other side what a riot that's be. I'm also all about getting the likes of animal rights activists in the site, all sorts of crazies along those lines LOL. They should advertise to them I say! It'd be a riot!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I haven't personally seen much of what you mentioned in the first part. That doesn't mean i dont believe you, but ATS is the most balanced place I know of on the net where things can be discussed right now, imo.

A lot from both sides here. Maybe I'm biased cause I've been here so long, but I'm not seeing it much elsewhere. Both sides accuse the other of being an echo chamber here. That's where I realize we got it all here, lol.
edit on 10-8-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Capitalism is for Everyone who makes a Sincere Effort to Succeed Financially in Life . Nothing Wrong with that IMO.....Motivation gets Results.......

BS... Capitalism is a hit and miss game.

Hard work and motivation obviously pays off for some in a capitalist society... But for the rest, its like pissing in the wind... no matter how hard you work or motivated you are.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: howtonhawky

C'mon now hawky boi.... How does that help? Attack the message, not the messenger.

that was not an attack

he has tears coming from his avatar and he never ever post anything liberal

plus my light saber is prettier than his

it's a fun thread have fun...i figured every wookie lived by that

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I think he considers himself a liberal by definition, and in the classic sense. In which case, he very much is!

Btw Wookiee's love fun! Be careful when playing chess tho. Oh, and pretend the Christmas special with the Wookiee's never happened. Please?!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Will they have bread and circuses after dinner?

Does free gmo food and reality tv count?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: DBCowboy

LoL nice, they ripped this off of Glenn Beck

But hey if it helps facilitate dialog have at it

Who took the idea from Andy Warhol. It's a good idea to have a sit down meal with people who have differing opinions then one's self.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We just went to an outdoor BBQ done by our credit union today. Both branches had a BBQ, we had to go to Marquette so we ate our second lunch there two hours later after we finished shopping. I mean it was only a brat and a dew for me and a hot dog and pepsi for the wife, but we met lots of our older friends at that social event. Next week is the other credit union we have an account in. Last week we went to the township hall for national night out. I think I am all Brat-ted out.

WE usually have stuff going on every week all summer here...that is all six weeks of our summer.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Unfortunately , Politics for the United States in the Year of our Lord 2018 does Not Follow a Normal Syncopation of Social Political Evolution , It has Somehow been Interrupted by Anomalies Created by the PTB to further Discontent among a Divided Political Ideological People in Order to Control the Path of Present Events . How can the People Resolve this Problem ? ...Stay Tuned to my Next Inspired Thought ! ............)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Capitalism is for Everyone who makes a Sincere Effort to Succeed Financially in Life . Nothing Wrong with that IMO.....Motivation gets Results.......

BS... Capitalism is a hit and miss game.

Hard work and motivation obviously pays off for some in a capitalist society... But for the rest, its like pissing in the wind... no matter how hard you work or motivated you are.

I completely agree with you, which is why I started a nonprofit to fight poverty.

Just wait until there's no one left to wipe grandma's ass for 13 dollars an hour. That's when you'll see the true nature of the capitalist.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Maybe the op is glen...

It would account for his insatious crying and liberal leaning conservative comments.

Maybe I am.

Sure beats being called Greg Gutfeld.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

C'mon now hawky boi.... How does that help? Attack the message, not the messenger.

that was not an attack

he has tears coming from his avatar and he never ever post anything liberal

plus my light saber is prettier than his

it's a fun thread have fun...i figured every wookie lived by that

I post liberal stuff all the time!

I just don't post militant leftist stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe the op is glen...

It would account for his insatious crying and liberal leaning conservative comments.

Maybe I am.

Sure beats being called Greg Gutfeld.

Hey, he was cool in the 90s! Wasn't he the host of "Elimidate" or something? Was Glen cool in the 90s?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

He was funnier back then.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So not only do you discuss politics all day but at the dinner table as well... How exciting...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So not only do you discuss politics all day but at the dinner table as well... How exciting...

I also talk about my collection of celebrity phlegm.

Either/or.

I usually let my guests decide.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I hope that phlegm didn't cost you too much...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Whether or not we agree on our appreciation of the capitalist system, the points I was making are, take them or leave them, are intrinsic to that system.

I will say this. If were were using another system of right and wrong I might agree with your original view as stated on the rights or wrongs of what has happened to info wars but we are not.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I thought you meant...

"Make America Dumb Again!"

I'd rather not go back there!

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I sadly, cannot. All the left leaning people on facebook who knew me, unfriended me.

I have no friends now.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join