It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#MADA . . . . . . Would you do it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Question - Is their Politics in a Theoretical After Life ? If so , do the Souls who haven't Learned a Thing in this Life have to Come Back and Tell Us All how to Live our Lives Over Again , and Again , and Again ?..........

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I do it every night, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I would, but if it gets stupid, I would eat and leave real quick. I would also make sure I paid for my own meal. I don't want to owe any bastards anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

LoL nice, they ripped this off of Glenn Beck

But hey if it helps facilitate dialog have at it

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'm a conservative communist. This is child's play.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's a good idea. I have both left and right wing friends and family and I keep my mouth shut for most of them only bringing up subtle devils argument points.

The truth of the matter is that those hard core democrats and republicans are both nuts.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Suppose I Said some of the things he has Said , would I also be Personally Banned for Simular Thoughts ? ............Hmm.... A Slippery Slope Here, I can See Conflict on the Horizon , and it Involves Physical Violence to Some Unfortunate People...........(

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't know.

All I know is he's a hypocrite.

For gun control and conceals carries.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Question - Is their [sic] Politics in a Theoretical After Life ? If so , do the Souls who haven't Learned a Thing in this Life have to Come Back and Tell Us All how to Live our Lives Over Again , and Again , and Again ?

The issue is, you become what you hate. So Hitler comes back as a Jew. Your avowed homophobe comes back as gay. A feminist comes back as a man, etc. That's how karma actually works.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Sure, slippery slope. But we are not talking about ''rights' in this case. What we are talking about is capitalism and the right of capitalist enterprises to exercise whatever controls they wish in favor of their bottom line. And sure they are being pressure by people whose opinions differ from Jones, but that is part of the system to.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Question - Is their [sic] Politics in a Theoretical After Life ? If so , do the Souls who haven't Learned a Thing in this Life have to Come Back and Tell Us All how to Live our Lives Over Again , and Again , and Again ?

The issue is, you become what you hate. So Hitler comes back as a Jew. Your avowed homophobe comes back as gay. A feminist comes back as a man, etc. That's how karma actually works.

I hate billionaires

I also hate super attractive guys who sleep with super models .

O and I hate good health.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So, I'll come back as a cheesy billionaire second rate actor, who eventually becomes the POTUS... Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

I hate billionaires

O and I hate good health.

Nice try.

Said with all love and respect

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yes , Karma is a Bee Itch , eh Scary Dawg ?............

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I understand the concept of this. But this is just sad. People used to just discuss things. Now, it seems we need some organized venue to do so.

This opinion does NOT make me a Nazi!!!!!! Don't Reeeeeeeee on me k????

ETA: However!! I think we do fine doing this on ATS everyday. The staff has really remained unbiased, which is why we can do this. Break the t&c on either side tho, you're gone.
edit on 10-8-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Saying you hate Trump and Bill Clinton ?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

LoL nice, they ripped this off of Glenn Beck

But hey if it helps facilitate dialog have at it

Maybe the op is glen...

It would account for his insatious crying and liberal leaning conservative comments.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Capitalism is for Everyone who makes a Sincere Effort to Succeed Financially in Life . Nothing Wrong with that IMO.....Motivation gets Results.......

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Will they have bread and circuses after dinner?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

C'mon now hawky boi.... How does that help? Attack the message, not the messenger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join