It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media mobilizes to attack President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The media was not an enemy to Trump until he made them his enemy

That's a load of bullsnip.

Trump became the enemy the day he announced his presidential run.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

At any rate, today’s CNN isn’t what I grew up hating to watch when visiting the grandparents, as a kid. I figure MSNBC and FOX have reputations that precede them...I naively assume most people take the news for what it’s worth, but I also believe in commonsense. Guess calling a spade a spade doesn’t generate as much revenue as the good ole days?

MSM has always been minions of our elite masters. In pre-cable days only a few "networks" total (NBC ABS CBS), even in the local news sector they were heavy (BUT local news do have certain autonomy to present stuff you'd NEVER see on the cable networks [although that doesnt mean they will as they mostly stupes]). Back then basically the NYT set the context of everything int'l the rest of the national newspapers would mostly just repost (see Manufacturing Consent for that snipshow of a history manipulation operation). So then cable came around and it opened up a bit for a while... then the 1996 Telecommunications Act happened and now we're down to what 4 or 5 or maybe still 6 multinational megaconglomerates owning 90%+ of all tv channels, shows, tv news, newspaper, books, magazines, radio, music labels, film studios etc etc.

Their primary agenda in general is three fold: Keep people divided AND only perceiving reality as a Republican / Democrat concept AND keeping everyone addicted to FEAR & WAR. All of that is just the same with the "liberal" media as it is Faux News.

Then there's the matter of the fascinating 5:1 ratio of "liberal" vs. "conservative" major news networks, where I'm certain somewhere its been figured out using advanced social psychology bent think tanks that to maintain a 50%/50% divide in the populace between "liberal" (Democrat) voters and "conservative" (Republican) voters thats the formula. Something I've had my eye on for quite some time, but havent seen it discussed by "experts" etc, and havent quite given it a name yet myself and made a big stink about it...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You are One Fearful Person , I can Actually FEEL Your Fear through my Monitor . Hmm... Time for another Beer , You Want One Bro ?

No. I don't drink.

I like to have my wits about me so that I do not get the delusion that I can feel anything through my PC monitor.

Alcohol is a nasty thing. Consider putting the can down.

I am Deeply Sorry , but I Drink Bottles.....)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

**not** A NEWS ORGANIZATION, BUT ORGANIZED CRIME

The Trump administration is organized crime, and traitors, but everyone here supports them for some reason. I'd much rather listen to CNN than lying, corrupt, criminal, traitor Republicans.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

The Trump administration is organized crime, and traitors, but everyone here supports them for some reason. I'd much rather listen to CNN than lying, corrupt, criminal, traitor Republicans.

LONG LIVE THE BETTER LIFE FIGHTERS ! ( Raises Blade ) .................. Harkonnen's Beware !

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I think you need help

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Still laughing at you..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When he defeated the MOST openly corrupt politician in the history of western civilisation. You know, that fascist old bigoted hag that he ran against.

No, it was before then.

Was it when he said that the illegal immigrants that the Mexican government was helping were “drug dealers rapists and theives “ and the cnn LIED and said he called ALL Mexicans rapists? Was that when turned on the media? When they picked one sentence from a two hour speech and LIED about what he was talking about and EVERY low iq leftist in the country bought it hook, line and sinker?

Either way, the media IS the enemy of the people and the people know it. I hope they intensify their efforts. 2020 is already in the bag so hopefully they’ll keep it up and we’ll win 2024 too!

See. People such as yourself think the media is an "enemy of the people". So why would they care what you or others think if they use their constitutional right to speak out, in editorials, against a President that has presented himself as a threat to the media?

Does the president have those same rights?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Still laughing at you..

This Guy should do Stand Up ..............)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How is this any different than what they’re currently doing?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The lying, corrupt, criminal, traitor Democrats have you brainwashed.
You need an intervention.....or maybe an exorcism.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Made My Rent this Month Thanks To President Trump . Have Work Up to my Yah Yah's Right Now . So I have No Complaints , and Neither should You..... The Man Is Doing His JOB .................)..............

MAGA !

He is doing his job. I give him that.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
A coordinated attack? lol. It has been that since he announced he would run for President. They will just be doing what they have been doing everyday. It will be nothing new. This $h!tshow has been seen for what it really is. The dying moans of a swamp creature that has controlled the public for far to long.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

You people think that people are afraid of Trump but what is happening is totally different. He and his administration are a laughing stock and the more tweets he continues to write just prove that America is being led by an incoherent fool.

I and others laugh when Trump is described as strong, tells it like it is or a very honest person. My guess is the reason the Democrats haven't placed anyone as the clear leader is because they are not worried and there are too many options vs Trump, I am pretty sure a potato is in the running. Who would score higher in an IQ test...Trump or a potato?
edit on 11-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Can someone please explaining to us “non-american” residents of the ATS that…. How come….

When the American media “EXPOSING” the lies of this stupid “LAIR-IN-CHIEF” suddenly all gets stamped as “FAKE”! But “IF” they reporting something else’s are not “FAKE”?

Guess you all are “weighing” reports for “actions” and dismiss the rest. No one dare to “analyze” anymore?

It’s the same “media” you all are “grown up with” and “loved “by “every one of you”, just a year before the “Agent Orange highjack" the white house, they haven't lied before? And why is “suddenly now”? Why change meaning?

Fake is fake, why accepting/dismissing it in "conditional" terms?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Key media anchors and executives will soon be exposed as COLLUDING with Obama-friendly and Anti-Trump government officials and personnel, to initiate illegal actions and activities. Their day of reckoning approaches.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The only change here is that they're making their plan public. Why? IDK. But its obvious they have so far coordinated 90% of their attacks on the administration so this is nothing new.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kintek

Media trust has been on the decline for decades. see here.

Trump just accelerated that declining trust because what they have done in covering him is so obviously partisan and fake that anyone with an IQ above 70 can see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We already know the media from the last attempt at taking Trump out. The ones who voted Trump in last time already know their tricks. Let them join forces and tell us whatever they want. It doesn't mean that we will listen to them. Propaganda becomes useless when you catch the propagandists in a couple of lies. They will be considered liars henceforth.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And all it did was make him STRONGER. Bring it on U.S. media! Give him all you've got!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join