It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media mobilizes to attack President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Okay, so which month in 2016?

Lets compare notes.

Please don't troll.

I have better things to do with my time.

Apparently not! You seem to have plenty of time to troll when you find it convenient?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

When he started to demonize them publicly and turn his supporters against the media. - Turn? Media is controlled since 1977...

He has the right to say what he wants and he bears the consequences of his actions. - Yes. There are things he says that i cringe at and some I laugh at. Not enough to hate.

The media is going to coordinate editorials that speak out against Trump...ok. He should be able to handle that, right? He will but when he responds he will be demonized unlike our past presidents.

They are all fake news anyway, right? Nope. However when it is 91% is negative according to the WaPo...

www.washingtonpost.com... f256

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-10T17:04:34-05:000534 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When he defeated the MOST openly corrupt politician in the history of western civilisation. You know, that fascist old bigoted hag that he ran against

See. People such as yourself think the media is an "enemy of the people". So why would they care what you or others think if they use their constitutional right to speak out, in editorials, against a President that has presented himself as a threat to the media?

I don’t care, I LOOVVEE what they’re doing. They’re hurting the dems every single time they openly lie, every single time. It’s awesome that the left doesn’t have the iq to see that.

Keep it up media. Please keep it up.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The media was not an enemy to Trump until he made them his enemy.

And about when was that exactly?

When he started to demonize them publicly and turn his supporters against the media.

He has the right to say what he wants and he bears the consequences of his actions.

The media is going to coordinate editorials that speak out against Trump...ok. He should be able to handle that, right?

They are all fake news anyway, right?

He is not just handling it, he is winning. I believe the majority can see the press as the propaganda machine they are. I believe the majority of people are tired of "news" programs telling them crap that later is proven false.

I believe the more the media attacks Trump the more they push the voters towards Trump. But those behind the media are too stupid to understand that they are destroying themselves.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Actually I have a unique perspective on these things for that time period, you until a certain month I hadnt followed the campaign BS at all (save for simply being aware of certain faces being in it), and then I started to casually at a specific point, up until then for about 5 years I was off in my own 'time capsule' almost completely removed from news / politics / social media (even youtube scenes) trends, so then when I did start looking I had lost my ability to put spin machine propaganda BS into proper context (as the SJW noise arisen just after I stepped away)...

Meaning my story in these things will put your assertion here to the test...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This is a monster of his own creation.

Complete BS

The MSM was after Trump early on before he uttered a sound.

You know that so why BS people ?

💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Okay, so which month in 2016?

Lets compare notes.

Please don't troll.

I have better things to do with my time.

Saw that coming.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Their Imperious Leader has been Identified , and the Guy Truly Is Bat Sheit Crazy !..........

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When he started to demonize them publicly and turn his supporters against the media. - Turn? Media is controlled since 1977...

No it's not. Anyone can create their own media source/outlet.

He has the right to say what he wants and he bears the consequences of his actions. - Yes. There are things he says that i cringe at and some I laugh at. Not enough to hate.

Enough to speak out against? What if you had your own media outlet? Would you speak out still? Or would that make you an enemy of the people for speaking out?

The media is going to coordinate editorials that speak out against Trump...ok. He should be able to handle that, right? He will but when he responds he will be demonized unlike our past presidents.

Past presidents have never been demonized or criticized by the media? That's interesting.

They are all fake news anyway, right? Nope. However when it is 91% is negative according to the WaPo...

Negative or fake? I'm unsure of your point. That sentence does not make sense.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

When he defeated the MOST openly corrupt politician in the history of western civilisation. You know, that fascist old bigoted hag that he ran against

See. People such as yourself think the media is an "enemy of the people". So why would they care what you or others think if they use their constitutional right to speak out, in editorials, against a President that has presented himself as a threat to the media?

I don’t care, I LOOVVEE what they’re doing. They’re hurting the dems every single time they openly lie, every single time. It’s awesome that the left doesn’t have the iq to see that.

Keep it up media. Please keep it up.

Yes, I hope they do keep it up. As long as they do, it means our rights are still in place. Dems or Reps be damned, and regardless of who is in the White House.

You and Trump may see the press as an inconvenience and an enemy of the people, but you and Trump are the reasons we have rights to begin with. You cannot take that right away just because someone hurts your feeling when they say meanie things.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

He is not just handling it, he is winning. I believe the majority can see the press as the propaganda machine they are. I believe the majority of people are tired of "news" programs telling them crap that later is proven false.

You believe in a logical fallacy...an appeal to the majority?

Ok. Congrats.

I believe the more the media attacks Trump the more they push the voters towards Trump. But those behind the media are too stupid to understand that they are destroying themselves.

Sure. The media has been destroying itself for half a century now, according to some. They are still around and will be here for the foreseeable future.

You're just spitting meaningless platitudes that are about as valuable as a handful of #.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Is ‘time capsule’ what the kids call ‘the slammer/big house/pokey/jail’ these days? Or was that unique perspective born out of a drug addiction? Institutionalized?? You don’t seem to pull too many punches, honestly, what the hell were you doing for 5 years to drive you back into the madness?

At any rate, today’s CNN isn’t what I grew up hating to watch when visiting the grandparents, as a kid. I figure MSNBC and FOX have reputations that precede them...I naively assume most people take the news for what it’s worth, but I also believe in commonsense. Guess calling a spade a spade doesn’t generate as much revenue as the good ole days?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You are One Fearful Person , I can Actually FEEL Your Fear through my Monitor . Hmm... Time for another Beer , You Want One Bro ?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This is a monster of his own creation.

Complete BS

The MSM was after Trump early on before he uttered a sound.

You know that so why BS people ?

💥😃💥

True. Even the Right wing media mocked Trump. He was a laughing stock and a joke.

Now he is president and they continue to bust his balls, because of what he does and says.

He is creating this mess. He gets to lie in it.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You are One Fearful Person , I can Actually FEEL Your Fear through my Monitor . Hmm... Time for another Beer , You Want One Bro ?

No. I don't drink.

I like to have my wits about me so that I do not get the delusion that I can feel anything through my PC monitor.

Alcohol is a nasty thing. Consider putting the can down.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Made My Rent this Month Thanks To President Trump . Have Work Up to my Yah Yah's Right Now . So I have No Complaints , and Neither should You..... The Man Is Doing His JOB .................)..............

MAGA !
edit on 10-8-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Absolute opposite of jail type noise. After Youtube + Photobucket nuked my media accounts and thus my years of (1000) blogs that had been reposted by countless people the world over, amongst a list of other personal developments, it was time to fade out from these sorts of mostly pointless waterfalls for a spell.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The media has gone so far left, they're forming protests now? And half the country doesn't see their bias yet? Ugh.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The media was not an enemy to Trump until he made them his enemy. This is a monster of his own creation.

Please
How can you anti-Trumpers keep attempting to bullsh!t us almost 2 years in?
It’s not gonna work.
Trump was attacked by every loony Liberal news outlet from the minute he announced his run for President.
Don’t you remember the long faces of CNN and MSNBC on election night?
They are still butt hurt that the chosen one, their heir apparent Hillary lost to someone that didn’t stand a chance to win in their Leftist fog shrouded eyes.
I know, I know....it was the Russians right?
Any excuse will do for trotting out a complete dumpster fire disaster of a candidate.
Fix your broken down Democratic Party, or you guys may never win again.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
The media has gone so far left, they're forming protests now? And half the country doesn't see their bias yet? Ugh.

There is a Media " Reality " , then there is the REAL One . People Often get the Two CONFUSED , C'est la vie ...........

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join