It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. says it has credible reports that China holds million Uighurs in secret camps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Kharron

this hust in: China just chased out US planes out of the south china seas... the 2nd biggest cargo trade hub in the world...

coincidence

murka

Seriously did you even read the article, chased out?

Chinese forces deployed to the hotly contested South China Sea ordered a US Navy reconnaissance aircraft to "leave immediately" six times Friday, but the pilot stayed the course, refusing to back down.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I agree it has become very cult like and definitely do not share anything remotely like their beliefs.

However the claims of organ harvesting have been around for a long time. Zhou Yongkang fallen security chief is rumored to have been in charge of that and was in danger of losing money from the practice stopping when Xi came to power. The story goes that he was involved with Bo Xilai in the coup/assassination attempt on Xi.

I do believe the CCP is quite capable of doing this and probably is engaged in organ harvesting from Falun Gong and criminals.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

I agree it has become very cult like and definitely do not share anything remotely like their beliefs.

However the claims of organ harvesting have been around for a long time. Zhou Yongkang fallen security chief is rumored to have been in charge of that and was in danger of losing money from the practice stopping when Xi came to power. The story goes that he was involved with Bo Xilai in the coup/assassination attempt on Xi.

I do believe the CCP is quite capable of doing this and probably is engaged in organ harvesting from Falun Gong and criminals.

Falun Gong is a horrible cult. When I was living in China (Beijing) I met people hugely affected by the cult. China was right to stamp it out.

As for prisoners in China, as far as I am aware, prisoners who die, do not have a say if they want organs to be donated or not. So as a whole, this does happen, but seen no evidence that they kill people in prison for their organs.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I will say I don't like it but at the end of the day it is none of my concern.

People should not be imprisoned based on religious or ethnic grounds. I would oppose any such laws that were being proposed in my country come hell or high water. However I also believe that sovereign nations have full right to do whatever they wish within their own borders without interference from the Imperialist Western World.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
... but seen no evidence that they kill people in prison for their organs.

The problem with a closed and repressive state like China is that news often never sees the light of day. However, here's something to help understand the revolting behaviour of the Chinese authorities.

The reality of human organ harvesting in China PEOPLE are secretly executed or sedated on a surgeon’s table as their organs are removed one by one.

Source

And on Falun Gong. The size of the following and the lack of control of the movement was the only reason the Chinese authorities brutally repressed the movement and criminalised it. The Chinese do this with any organisation they don't control and we can see this being played out in the abuse against the Muslims in China and the treatment of Christians and other minorities.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

... but seen no evidence that they kill people in prison for their organs.

The problem with a closed and repressive state like China is that news often never sees the light of day. However, here's something to help understand the revolting behaviour of the Chinese authorities.

The reality of human organ harvesting in China PEOPLE are secretly executed or sedated on a surgeon’s table as their organs are removed one by one.

Source

And on Falun Gong. The size of the following and the lack of control of the movement was the only reason the Chinese authorities brutally repressed the movement and criminalised it. The Chinese do this with any organisation they don't control and we can see this being played out in the abuse against the Muslims in China and the treatment of Christians and other minorities.

If the Chinese government is doing anything like this, then of course it is wrong. If they are just executed for the soul reason of taking their organs, then yes, I am hugely against that. If it's a policy they have, which I think it is, that they can use organs from prisoners who have died, then that is different.

Nothing really to do with a closed and repressive state. The west are supposed to be "free" but you do not have to look far to see the brutality and horrors the west has done in the ladt couple of decades. Difference is, the western government do it in plain sight, but most people are too conditioned to care

The whole world is a messed up place, run by sociopaths!

As for Falun Gong. It is not a religon, it is a cult, simple as that! I have spoken to a few people who have had their lives destroyed becsuse of this cult.

Because a lot of people hate china, does not mean they have to smpythise with a cult like this, just to make china look even worse.

If this cult appeared in the uk, I hope they would get rid of it here before it started to destroy families and people.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I think putting Islamists in re-education camps so they one day assimilate into the general population is a fantastic idea. 👍🙂

Yes because communists locking people up for reeducation has worked so well on the past right? Stalin's reeducation killed between 20 and 25 million.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

People should not be imprisoned based on religious or ethnic grounds. I would oppose any such laws that were being proposed in my country come hell or high water. However I also believe that sovereign nations have full right to do whatever they wish within their own borders without interference from the Imperialist Western World.

So believing China needs to treat its citizens like humans and you want to call the west imperialists because of it? Well don't worry the west refused to do anything. Back in march of 2018 China made this statement about human rights. The only country to vote no was the US so its not the west opposing China. The US eventually drops out of the human rights commission because of China think that was june.

United States made a smart move China was using the US to legitimize their actions through the human rights council.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Ohanka

So believing China needs to treat its citizens like humans and you want to call the west imperialists because of it? Well don't worry the west refused to do anything. Back in march of 2018 China made this statement about human rights. The only country to vote no was the US so its not the west opposing China. The US eventually drops out of the human rights commission because of China think that was june.

United States made a smart move China was using the US to legitimize their actions through the human rights council.

The problem here, is people like to talk about other countries and their human rights, but com0letly ignoring their own governments actions. Nice brainwashing and conditioning from governments.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I think history teaches us not saying something leads to genocide. So trying to point our hypocrisy I'd argue causes people to die. No country on the planet has a perfect record but some are a lot closer than others to a perfect record.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I think history teaches us not saying something leads to genocide. So trying to point our hypocrisy I'd argue causes people to die. No country on the planet has a perfect record but some are a lot closer than others to a perfect record.

Well, this is the thing isn't it. How many none western countries will talk about the west ilegaly invading the countries, responsible for the deaths of thousands of men women and children, or how about arming Saudi Arabia in a terrible conflict thst has led to the deaths of millions of people, which seems to have been left out of western media

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Nothing really to do with a closed and repressive state.

It's everything to do with China being a closed and repressive state. The detail of what China's doing in repressing minorities and dissent is largely unknown, which means the authorities can act in ways which ways that beggar belief. You may not like Falun Gong, and you have fallen into the trap of demeaning it by calling it a "cult", but that does not qualify it for such harsh treatment by the Chinese authorities.

Certainly, like every minority ethnic group, religion or movement, the Chinese behaviour is abhorrent. Falun Gong or Muslims, or Tibetans or a hundred other minorities and activists. They are all subjugated by the Chinese regime.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia buys weapons from all country's from Russia,India,pakistan, China, United States and countries in Europe such as France. This happens when you have billions to spend do to oil sales. If any of these countrys opted out on a sale someone else would just step in and sell them what they want. So your blame just shows a lack of understanding of the world.

Now i have never seen the west take a country unless you consider Russia part of the west. They invaded Georgia and Ukraine. I could almost say Russia is a western country though they are usually considered asian. The west tends to start conflict's however they never take over country's. If they did it would solve a lot of problems. If you just take over a country within a year peace returns to the area. Look at Russia and Georgia they went back and forth than eventually they just claim it and the fighting stopped.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia buys weapons from all country's from Russia,India,pakistan, China, United States and countries in Europe such as France. This happens when you have billions to spend do to oil sales. If any of these countrys opted out on a sale someone else would just step in and sell them what they want. So your blame just shows a lack of understanding of the world.

Now i have never seen the west take a country unless you consider Russia part of the west. They invaded Georgia and Ukraine. I could almost say Russia is a western country though they are usually considered asian. The west tends to start conflict's however they never take over country's. If they did it would solve a lot of problems. If you just take over a country within a year peace returns to the area. Look at Russia and Georgia they went back and forth than eventually they just claim it and the fighting stopped.

You are not understanding what I am saying. I am not saying the West is evil, and the rest are good. I am saying they are all as bad as eachother, but most people ignore the fact when it comes to their own country.

That is called conditioning and brainwashing

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

And that brings me back to my original point. Not saying anything leads to millions dying. The west at times makes mistakes but the largest mistakes have always been ignoring genocides. If you have the power to do something and choose not to your just as responsible as the person carrying out the act.

The west isnt perfect but realize its the west that actively fought slavery abolishing it in most of the world. The west helps educate people and provides assistance to hundreds of countries throughout the globe. Without the west I'd go as far as saying millions would be dead from starvation or lack of military support. In Africa western militaries help them protect themselves from other country's.

In the middle east without the western countries the middle east would have started world war 3 by now. The policy of containment has worked. Every time the middle east was about to erupt in to a world war troops were sent to localize the conflict. Iraq was to prevent Saddam from igniting the middle east for example. It moved it from involving 8 middle east countries to only 1.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

And that brings me back to my original point. Not saying anything leads to millions dying. The west at times makes mistakes but the largest mistakes have always been ignoring genocides. If you have the power to do something and choose not to your just as responsible as the person carrying out the act.

The west isnt perfect but realize its the west that actively fought slavery abolishing it in most of the world. The west helps educate people and provides assistance to hundreds of countries throughout the globe. Without the west I'd go as far as saying millions would be dead from starvation or lack of military support. In Africa western militaries help them protect themselves from other country's.

In the middle east without the western countries the middle east would have started world war 3 by now. The policy of containment has worked. Every time the middle east was about to erupt in to a world war troops were sent to localize the conflict. Iraq was to prevent Saddam from igniting the middle east for example. It moved it from involving 8 middle east countries to only 1.

And was it the west that bought into slavery in a very big way? Was it the west who pretty much destroyed Africa?

This is what annoys me. If your government has done terrible things, people say "Oh, we've made mistakes, move on"

If other countries make those same mistakes, they are evil, they are monsters that need to be stopped.

And in the last two decades, the west has been responsible for millions of deaths and the rise of terrorism.

Are you saying if we did not ilegally invade Iraq, they could have caused ww3? You really think that is the reason we went into Iraq?

And how about Libya? Could they have caused ww3? Or was it the simple fact that Libya threatend the dollar?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join