It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. says it has credible reports that China holds million Uighurs in secret camps

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Historically, they don't just sit around they are put to work unpaid for which the oppressor benefits financially.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

this hust in: China just chased out US planes out of the south china seas... the 2nd biggest cargo trade hub in the world...

coincidence

murka

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Can you imagine how much it must cost to keep them alive, even in bad conditions. That's a whole lot of people to keep track of and maintain. If this turns out to be true, I'd be very interested in understanding why.

Ummm...understanding why...?

That's rather obvious...The Chinese don't want that # spreading in their backyard...
They're putting that dog down...just like they did with Falon Gong...

Do you think the Chinese haven't observed how Islam moves into and takes over communities and countries...that's Islams MO...China is taking a stand against that...

Not that complicated...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So , Suicidal Logic Dictates that the U.N. should Now Invade China and Free the Oppressed Uighurs . Will this Actually Happen ? No , but it Looks Good in the News that the U.N. is Continuing the Fight for the Worlds Downtrodden ,but in Reality just Pays " Lip Service " in Return..................

edit on 10-8-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
China may be trying to suppress the more radical Islam population in China, or making an example of these people to give a heads up of Muslims converts there. It is their country, as long as these people are treated fairly well, I can't condemn them, if civil unrest does break out in China, it will be a major problem there. If we start telling them how to run their country they will sue us and make us pay way more for the products they export to cover the costs of consequences resulting from us bossing them around. .
edit on 10-8-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Can you imagine how much it must cost to keep them alive, even in bad conditions. That's a whole lot of people to keep track of and maintain. If this turns out to be true, I'd be very interested in understanding why.

That's rather obvious...The Chinese don't want that # spreading in their backyard...

Do you think the Chinese haven't observed how Islam moves into and takes over communities and countries...that's Islams MO...China is taking a stand against that...

Not that complicated...

YouSir

I am not a fan of any religon, but Islam is the most worrying religon in the world. And you are right, most countries that have mixed religons, Islam is the one causing the problems.

Brought up in Luton, I have seen this first hand. It is a terrible religon. It is not the people making a peaceful religon terrible, you just have to read the brutality in the Koran.

The Chinese have had attacks too, and fighting in the area with different groups of Islam.

If they are locking everyone up who is Muslim, I do not agree with that, but the other side of the coin is that Islam will not spread in China like it has in other countries, and that is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

" I am not a fan of any religon, but Islam is the most worrying religon in the world. And you are right, most countries that have mixed religons, Islam is the one causing the problems."

NAIL ON THE HEAD . CLAP , CLAP , Brother !

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And in other News.......

China has reported to the UN, that it has information at hand, that shows that the U.S.A. has 500,000+ Black, African descendant Prisoners, in its prisons, of all religious types.

Why does the USA have so many African prisoners?....China asks Especially for a population of only 320 million people.

The UN responded, that it will investigate the matter, in its own time, and its own agenda.....whatever number that will be.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think putting Islamists in re-education camps so they one day assimilate into the general population is a fantastic idea. 👍🙂

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So, are they pushing? Regime change, divide China between Russia and U.S.? Preventive of the dollar smashing scheme? Make Taiwan the new capital of China?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Every one knows what China is like!
Why did they go their and not Europe?
I bet a lot in US would like a Camp on the Mexican boarder.
we all know what they are like!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Only 1-2 million and in camps no less? Sounds like China is taking it easy these days.

As for how 1-2 million went unnoticed... i mean, that's not a very large number out of more than a billion.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It’s shocking, agreed. China needs to be held to account here.

But I see you touting western beliefs of ‘being able to abstain ‘ from a religion.

Under EVERY single islamic regime on earth you abstain from Islam at your own risk. Big time.

As shocking as this Chinese secret may be it will be no comparison to what will take place in Europe when islamisation is complete. Prepare your children and grandchildren for worse things than internment camps.

But yes, I hope there is international condemnation and pressure on China to immediately stop this practice. Unlike islam, most people believe in individual freedoms.

All it takes is to get some mud (sex tapes) on the politicians to silence their loyalty toward their country and "bam" a new take over comes into effect. I see it the mega churches these days.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
China's human rights are frankly disgusting. What the Chinese have done to Tibet since their occupation is a warning to all. What they are currently doing in Hong Kong and China more widely is very worrying.

Here's China's summary from HRW with some reference to Xinjiang, and therefore relevant to the OP

... and here's Amnesty's summary
edit on 11/8/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I read a book that was published around 2001 about China, it was really great actually, and it talked about the "Uighur problem" which is "secular" China trying to control what they call a "terrorist" religious minority. The Uighurs are largely concentrated in one province (though there are smaller amounts in surrounding ones) and from what I have read, they are largely peaceful and want to be left alone and not be subject to more strict laws, and at least more strict enforcement of existing laws, than the rest of people in China.

If you look at the number of police per capita, the amount of police in high Uighurs population areas is MUCH higher, some say 4-10x higher, which basically means they get harasses a lot more than they would with normal policing levels. The author of the book said while he was in the Uighur area he felt as if he was in an occupied country due to the large amount of heavily armed police (and military).

I have a hard time believing that there are 1-2 million people in a camp. that is large enough to be seen from space w/o a telescope or binoculars. If it were a camp, that would be 1 story buildings (tents maybe) and that takes up A LOT of space. I can't imagine that there are that many people in a camp, possibly spread out over many camps like how Russia had gaulogs spread out over Siberia.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Not that complicated...

YouSir

the question has more to do with the cost and aggravation of dealing with containing that many people. They don't want them there, rather than feed, cloth, care for them, just boot them.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yes, there are camps (plural!) with Uyghars in them. And yes it probably numbers over 1 million, I could believe 2 million.

You have no idea how big China is until you live here and travel around inside the country. They could easily have multiple camps with many people in each and no one would ever know.

There also quite a number of camps with Falun Gong members in them waiting to have their organs harvested. Estimates of up to 100-200 thousand of them.

China will do nothing and cares nothing for the UN. They don't even follow the WTO regulations which is why the trade war started. They ignore international boundaries established by treaties they signed. CCP wants to reign forever and will do anything to make this happen. Emperor Xi commands it.

Wife and I are planning to move back to USA in the near future due to deteriorating situation here in China.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

There also quite a number of camps with Falun Gong members in them waiting to have their organs harvested. Estimates of up to 100-200 thousand of them. 

Got any evidence to back this up?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It's easily available via your normal search engines.

Falun Gong regularly submits evidence to various HROs.

I personally have not obtained evidence, I'm a laowai and stand out easily. Can't get near CCP offices much less an internment camp.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

It's easily available via your normal search engines.

Falun Gong regularly submits evidence to various HROs.

I personally have not obtained evidence, I'm a laowai and stand out easily. Can't get near CCP offices much less an internment camp.

As much as I hate Falun Gong , I see no evidence that prove the Chinese government are just imprisioning these people just for them to die, to harvest their organs.

They are clamping down on that cult because it is a dangous growing cult that destroys families.

edit on 12-8-2018 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join