It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German police save man from baby squirrel terror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Awww. Baby animals are so adorable.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Awww. Baby animals are so adorable.

And they taste good
edit on 10-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This is funny..........thanks for sharing. Red squirrels are pretty chatty. Must have said something he didn't like.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
German police save man from baby squirrel terror

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That's no ordinary baby squirrel. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.
That baby squirrel has got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a KILLER!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What a wuss.

"Terrorized" by a baby squirrel. How do those words even go together?

I'm glad the squirrel was looked after.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The unnamed man was free to go about his law abiding business

Yeah, he needs to keep trying really , really hard to keep his anonymity intact.
From a good old Georgia boy...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
The guy is probably nuts...
Hahaha..
Do you get it?
Squirrel likes nuts..
Oh well..
Carry on

There's been an error

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You mock but I've been chased by a bunch of squirrels at a local park after giving them some monkey nuts and had to run into the kiddie pool area knocking a boat of some annoying little kid and when asked what the hell, I could only breathlessly say "The squirrels man, they were going for me" I swear to you it was freaking scary so we can laugh but until you get chased...

(I realise how much of a wimp I might seem but trust me being chased by five or six little buggers is not fun lol).

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I can actually believe the terror.

If I had a native animal following me in the street I would be terrified.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Why he thought it was a Jack in the Box.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of a-holes put the squirrel in jail and claim mascot status.

Jails are just full of mascots according to this logic.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Maybe the guy has some sort of rodent phobia, that would certainly explain his terror

Have you never faced down a squirrel? They can be BRUTAL! I had one nemesis who used to block the sidewalk I had to cross, to get to my car, every morning, when I lived in this apartment complex that seemed to be overrun with aggressive squirrels. I'm in DC though, and the black squirrels that used to only be in Arlington National Cemetery have long since spread their territory into the surrounding suburbs. This was one of those black squirrels; they don't take any guff, those.

I'm less afraid of the aggressive squirrels than I am of the gangster raccoons though.

Wow, I didn't even know you got black squirrels. I have only seen grey and occasionally reddish brown ones! C'mon, how scary can a wee fluffy tailed squirrel be, unless you are phobic of course. They are cute!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Maybe the guy has some sort of rodent phobia, that would certainly explain his terror

Have you never faced down a squirrel? They can be BRUTAL! I had one nemesis who used to block the sidewalk I had to cross, to get to my car, every morning, when I lived in this apartment complex that seemed to be overrun with aggressive squirrels. I'm in DC though, and the black squirrels that used to only be in Arlington National Cemetery have long since spread their territory into the surrounding suburbs. This was one of those black squirrels; they don't take any guff, those.

I'm less afraid of the aggressive squirrels than I am of the gangster raccoons though.

Wow, I didn't even know you got black squirrels. I have only seen grey and occasionally reddish brown ones! C'mon, how scary can a wee fluffy tailed squirrel be, unless you are phobic of course. They are cute!

The black ones are NOT cute, and neither are the red ones or gray ones. They are all monsters! Someone said they are just rats in a better costume. You think they are cute non-rats until one terrorizes you every morning with his black eyes and huge claws and bushy weirdly twitchy tail.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join