It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German police save man from baby squirrel terror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Picture of the terrible monster with nasty, big, pointy teeth , tired out after his rampage and asleep in police custody.

German police have revealed that they were called by a man who was being terrorised by the (above) vicious rodent , concerned for the distressed citizen they sent a patrol car containing Germany's finest to apprehend the culprit , luckily for them the rampaging squirrel had exerted himself to the point of exhaustion and was quickly apprehended , on arrest he fell asleep rendering his threat null and void.

The unnamed man was free to go about his law abiding business and the antisocial baby squirrel sent to an animal rescue centre where it is hoped he can be rehabilitated from his offending ways.

So impressed were the police by the little blighter they have decided to adopt him as their mascot.

A man called the Germany police emergency number after being terrorized by a baby squirrel, police in the south western city of Karlsruhe said on Friday. The squirrel was so relentlessly chased the man that he needed police to help deal with the situation. Officers dutifully responded and sent a patrol car to help.

The situation eventually resolved itself when the baby squirrel fell asleep. In the official police report officers wrote: "Squirrel will be new mascot, was baptized with the name: Karl-Friedrich." Followed by the message, "The squirrel has fallen asleep because of the shock."

Officers bought the Karl-Friedrich to the station where they arranged accommodation for the marauding creature. The rodent is now in a sanctuary and is well cared for, according to police.
www.dw.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sounds like those police have a bright future, when they retire from the force, as bodyguards to the snowflakes. As things stand, may windup with a chain of security agencies, even a real estate division, safe space rentals.
edit on 10-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Wording.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I guess some of the squirrels friends must have told him that the guy had nuts that he did not want to give up. They were laughing in the sidelines.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I guess some of the squirrels friends must have told him that the guy had nuts that he did not want to give up. They were laughing in the sidelines.

So, you're saying he had acorns?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

imagine what cops here would have done. hehe. pew pew

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I hope they bill him, but I know they don't mind wasting tax dollars on pointless endeavours.
You know your government is too big when they can afford to dispatch assistance over a rodent.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Cry havoc and let slip the squirrels of war!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

Never heard of anyone calling their balls acorns before.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Maybe the guy has some sort of rodent phobia, that would certainly explain his terror

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Saw it but didn´t even read it, some hours ago in a german newspaper.

It´s summer slump time. Maybe the attacked guy is a journalist who had nothing to write about?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

Never heard of anyone calling their balls acorns before.

Me, neither, but I just did a Bing on testicles and acorns, got over 12,000 hits. Granted, probably reports of alien encounters involved, or linguistic etiquette, if you have a flat tire in the ghetto, but still...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: an325nt

I hope they bill him, but I know they don't mind wasting tax dollars on pointless endeavours.

Tax Euros.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
so germany has permit pattys calling the police on baby squirrels...... and i thought america was bad!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

and i thought america was bad!

It is and the responses so far to what is a humorous thread are testament to that.
I give up.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: an325nt

I guess you've never had a racoon mother go camp in your house.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sounds like he riled up Doreen Green.

Who the heck is Doreen Green?!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Maybe the guy has some sort of rodent phobia, that would certainly explain his terror

Have you never faced down a squirrel? They can be BRUTAL! I had one nemesis who used to block the sidewalk I had to cross, to get to my car, every morning, when I lived in this apartment complex that seemed to be overrun with aggressive squirrels. I'm in DC though, and the black squirrels that used to only be in Arlington National Cemetery have long since spread their territory into the surrounding suburbs. This was one of those black squirrels; they don't take any guff, those.

I'm less afraid of the aggressive squirrels than I am of the gangster raccoons though.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Are those paper towels they gave him to sleep on??? They couldn't even put him on a regular towel?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Being cashed by a baby squirrel is my definition of...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The guy is probably nuts...
Hahaha..
Do you get it?
Squirrel likes nuts..
Oh well..
Carry on

top topics

<<   2 >>

join