It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Cui Bono

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: imitator

Show me Alex Jones' tax returns and tell me he wasn't paid by Soros. Unless you have proof he wasn't paid by Soros then you can't say he isn't. Soros has no political allegiance, if anything Trump helped Soros out by giving him and his buddies a permanent tax break.

"They" are sowing animosity and distrust through both political parties. They're not at each other's throats, we are. You dying think that's a little weird?

Your saying Alex Jones is funded by Trump and Soros, and that he's controlled opposition to stir up trouble?

It might be impossible to find Alex Jones tax returns, because he's actually.... Cobra Commander!

The Cobra Revolution has begun!

I dunno, it kind of sounds like a Bill Hicks comedy sketch.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

He's definitely controlled opposition. Look at the production values of his show now compared to his show 10+ years ago. You think crappy weight loss supplements funded his new studio and co-anchors? I seriously doubt it. He's getting funds from somewhere else, I doubt enough people buy his supplements to make him that much money.

He went from not trusting the government or any president to fully supporting this one. You don't think that's odd that he doesn't question Trump at all? Not very Alex Jones of him, at least not the one from the 90's and early 00's.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Who knows the only thing for sure this is a circus. Trump and Jones are actors. Trump was all the sudden not friends anymore with the Clintons, Bill who encouraged him to run? Hillary is still not in prison. Maybe it's all a weird twisted plan to bring down any Independents or the said growing amount of Independent voters(Trump being the Populist who ran as a Republican) to keep the Two Party system alive.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Um, I think you're in the wrong forum. This isnt the Flying Spaghetti Monster Forum.

Do you disagree with him ?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

He's definitely controlled opposition. Look at the production values of his show now compared to his show 10+ years ago.

Do you think there was a change in management or do you think this was the case all along?

I think it's possible that he was brought in to compete with Bill Cooper.

Bill Cooper said (I'm paraphrasing) "The whole alien thing is a lie, it's all misinformation put out by the Govt".
That's the best explanation I can see why we only have proof of cover ups, but never proof of the thing being covered up.

Alex Jones says (also paraphrasing) "they are interdimensional and they are real and eat babies".
A good way to discredit the 10% of truth he (like any good disinfo agent) gives.

Also, Bill was killed a month after he explained 9/11 live after predicting an Osama Attack 3 months earlier.
Jones is still alive and healthy... well alive at least.
edit on 11-8-2018 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

He's definitely controlled opposition. Look at the production values of his show now compared to his show 10+ years ago. You think crappy weight loss supplements funded his new studio and co-anchors? I seriously doubt it. He's getting funds from somewhere else, I doubt enough people buy his supplements to make him that much money.

He went from not trusting the government or any president to fully supporting this one. You don't think that's odd that he doesn't question Trump at all? Not very Alex Jones of him, at least not the one from the 90's and early 00's.

Alex made a killing off of DVD's about Oklahoma City bombing , Bohemian Grove, Waco and 911 etc... He's been selling conspiracy stuff on the internet for decades. From that, his business grew to what it is today, to tell the truth it's not much different than it was 10+ years ago.

Alex did changed over the years, but if you watched every show... like I have lol, you would know Alex wasn't for Trump from the start of the 2016 elections... David Knight didn't even like Trump...non of his staff did. That is until they found out Trump was a fan of the show, and was speaking their language.

When Trump called into the show... "Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.” From then on, it was all about politics and the loony left.

I have a feeling if anyone is using the Barbra Streisand effect, it's coming from liberals, as it is unintended consequences on their part.

edit on 20082031pm312018Sat, 11 Aug 2018 16:20:03 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I support Jones only because so many here hate him. He has exposed more corruption than any other single human being by his own investigations. Sometimes he oversteps his aspirations to find the truth and upsets the snowflakes. That is his one big mistake.
All the people who condemn Jones are likely not headed for those pearly gates themselves, because they only love to hate, and only look for the negatives and the sins of others without looking in the mirror themselves.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Gay Frogs Censorship & The Ballad of InfoWars
10:10 minutes

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I support Jones only because so many here hate him.

Gotta say I'm glad you undermined this quote by stating the actual reasons why you support him.
However...

Care to address the OP at all rather than just bask in the eternal damnation of people you haven't met?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Some have been tricked into thinking that Alex Jones is being punished for his hate speech.

Care to back up your OP by showing us some quotes of this supposed "hate speech"?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Personally I think it's a strategic move to regulate content via government oversight.

Ban a popular 'conspiracy nut', watch the masses go crazy calling for the platforms to be regulated to protect free speech, so that the government can then gain more control over the people and the content.

MSM is dying, they are discredited, they are losing their (mind) control over the masses. Social media platforms are where a lot of folks go for their news/info. Therefore, they must somehow gain control over those so that they can regain (mind)control over the masses again.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Also it was all in the news last month about how Facebook and You Tube were going to start a campaign against alternative news sites. They were claiming this is where all the fake news was coming from and they needed to steer people away and toward traditional MSM.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

All of their tactics to demonetize, limit free speech, steer & and control the narrative have failed, so the only thing left is to outright ban the ideas and thoughts that they don't like and set it up in a manner that the "other" side will push back to demand they be reinstated and regulated.

It's a scam, it's a set up, and it can be very very dangerous to everyone's 1A rights.

What seems to be lost is the fact that if you don't like someones content, you simply don't watch, read or subscribe to it.

It feels like we are headed toward a world where your are "free" to have a TeeVee but the only channel you get is FakeNewsNetwork..... Solution is, if you don't want to watch that, don't get a TeeVee..... and use the one you already have for target practice.... would probably serve better in the future anyways.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Some have been tricked into thinking that Alex Jones is being punished for his hate speech.

Care to back up your OP by showing us some quotes of this supposed "hate speech"?

Are you familiar with the term tricked?
I don't believe in hate speech so it would be impossible for me to find those quotes.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: toms54

All of their tactics to demonetize, limit free speech, steer & and control the narrative have failed, so the only thing left is to outright ban the ideas and thoughts that they don't like and set it up in a manner that the "other" side will push back to demand they be reinstated and regulated.

It's a scam, it's a set up, and it can be very very dangerous to everyone's 1A rights.

What seems to be lost is the fact that if you don't like someones content, you simply don't watch, read or subscribe to it.

It feels like we are headed toward a world where your are "free" to have a TeeVee but the only channel you get is FakeNewsNetwork..... Solution is, if you don't want to watch that, don't get a TeeVee..... and use the one you already have for target practice.... would probably serve better in the future anyways.

That's the way it used to be. We all had TV's but only got a few MSM channels. Then the internet, alt right, and now Trump. Yea, they don't like it. Also they blame internet for a rise in antisemitism and holocaust revisionism. Google, Apple, Microsoft, twitter, and the others all use the ADL to police their internet. They want it back. These giant media conglomerates spent all that time and money gaining control of every TV, radio, books, magazines, newspapers, film, internet providers, etc.,etc. and now these alt news challenge their monopolies.

These media companies not only make money but enable them to control politics, decide what is taught in schools (textbook publishing), control markets, all kinds of things. It's not just fake news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join