It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Cui Bono

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I know there is a few Alex Jones threads out there but I think we are all missing the point.

Some have been tricked into thinking that Alex Jones is a victim of "TPTB".
He's not a victim, he is a perp.

Some have been tricked into thinking that Alex Jones is being punished for his hate speech.
He's not being punished, he is being rewarded.

We are all losing our tinfoil hats and buying into the narrative.

This is the Barbara Streisand effect at work and it can only help Alex Jones.

So what is the purpose of this PsyOp?
I have no idea, all I know for sure is that It's definitely not to hurt Jones.
If I was to guess I would say it's to increase the divide between the left and right even further but TPTB are smarter and more prepared than I am. I'm conceited enough to think I can see us being tricked but not conceited enough to understand the true motives.

Remember when we distrusted ALL government?
Now we are seriously arguing whether the Left or the Right has our best interests at heart.
Everyone is being radicalised.

I have no solutions to offer and in reality all I have is vague accusations of an even more vague master plan.
But this is a conspiracy site and surely I'm not the only one paranoid enough to be thinking these things.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't believe you. I won't. No proof. No evidence. Just an opinion that 8 billion people on Earth have. Nothing is going to change my mind about supporting InfoWars.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I am on the same page, and I'm even having a hard time with the 'why'. There's something horribly wrong with all of this- and as I wondered in another thread- what is the truth? It isn't the shyte we're having rammed down our throats by both parties, that's for sure. I am still a believer that the actual truth behind it all would make us go insane. I cannot buy into the "they are this incompetent and greedy" thing.

It's like the human race, and especially America is being trashed for some purpose. You go beyond the petty idiocy of politics, and look into the food problems, the planned obsolescence of every device people own, the trashing of every resource, the insane greed of a small group of people, the fact that profit farms are a thing, and so is slavery on every level that can be imagined... The list goes on and on for miles.

Someone, a group of someones, or some*thing* wants us to suffer and die, all the while trashing the planet to hell and back.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

If that's not a joke and "nothing" will change your mind then I'm afraid you may have lost the Infowar.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Thank you, at the very least it's nice to have someone to share my paranoid delusions with.

But if it's not just us then you are right, the real answer is probably terrifying.
We are being played for fools and unfortunately the people playing us aren't incorrect.

We are supposed to believe Trump and Hilary are enemies whilst ignoring the wedding invites.
We are supposed to believe Alex Jones is being punished by increasing his popularity.
We are supposed to believe in the War on Drugs whilst we water the poppy fields in Afghanistan.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

Hell, they probably want us thinking it's all a scam.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
I don't believe you. I won't. No proof. No evidence. Just an opinion that 8 billion people on Earth have. Nothing is going to change my mind about supporting InfoWars.

Did anyone else picture a small pouting child with their arms crossed, stomping their feet while reading this post?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My theory is that Alex jones has become much more widely known since the election. Left-leaning people took notice of him, and now want him gone.

Let's face it, Alex jones says crazy sh!at. I supported the guy years ago because he had some real passion, but his train was always headed to wacky right-wing town.

So a psy-op ? Maybe, but he's just part of the bigger picture. Getting us to fight ( left vs right ) and slowly create a larger divide.

Divide and conquer.

FYI, I believe twitter and Facebook said they wanted to help against their version of "fake news" since that phrase became big. Alex jones is the king of right-wing conspiracy. Therefore it makes sense that he would be targeted.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How long have you been reading infowars. Years ago, I used to read it everyday. I stopped when mark dice and Paul Joseph Watson started putting more and more sensational videos out. Infowars started linking to FOX news articles (after years of condemning the mainstream media). Then more and more articles were very heavily Christian oriented. Now to fight propaganda I gotta be Christian?

Then there was the ENDLESS fear-mongering of economic Dollar crash predictions. Nearly everyday. Then there was the constant advertisements of Alex's miracle products in these fear-mongering articles.

Last time I watched a infowars article, they were condemning VEGANISM as a new world order scheme! WTF? Vegans are an extremely small minority that goes against the MASSIVE billion dollar factory farming industry.

Don't read infowars, they are a complete joke now. I really wanted Alex to be something great, but he is in looney land now.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Someone says the same thing about all media outlets but infowars is being banned from the web entirely. Just like jones said they would do eventually. So why not

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Typical troll poster. Nothing of substance to add. I will give you a star just for feeling bad at how pitiful that comment was.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Unlike most people I don't rely on other people to make up my mind on what I should or shouldn't watch or listen to. I form my own opinion based of what I decide, not society

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The more you try to suppress something the more people will want it. It's like their motivations aren't the same as their actions. They say and do one thing but actually desire the opposite of what their actions seem to imply. Them "censoring" Alex Jones is only going to make he and his theories more popular no doubt, they know this.

They are doing the same exact thing with the media and Trump, they want Trump's supporters galvanized, that's why they continually bashed him during his campaign despite the obvious implication that it was making him more and more popular. The media is one of the main reasons Trump has the support he does, it's because they were "Streisand effecting" his supporters, bashing him so that his numbers and popularity continued to grow. At this point Trump has reached cult status with the assurgence of Q and its fanciful theories.

The psyop is in full effect and they have almost everyone buying into their BS narrative. "They" control both sides of it, whether for or against Trump, if it is part of the mainstream narrative "they" are in control of it.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Alex Jones sold out a while ago. He was the real deal at some point but you only get so popular before the special interests start taking notice and offering their "services" for your cooperation. Jones is nothing more than a paid shill these days, pushing the narrative he's been told to push.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Jefferton

Typical troll poster. Nothing of substance to add. I will give you a star just for feeling bad at how pitiful that comment was.

It was just me then?..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
They are doing the same exact thing with the media and Trump,

Who is they?

Are you saying Clinton, Mueller, antifa, pedophiles, transvestites, islamic terrorists, youtube etc. and the alike is making Trump more popular... on purpose?

That Alex Jones is in on it too.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I'm saying it's all part of a psyop by those in power. And no, all those people you mentioned aren't the ones in power, they're simply pawns in the game.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They as in George Soros?

He gives billions to those pawns above....

Alex Jones is pushing the narrative paid by George Soros?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

When I heard NPR talking about it the other morning it occurred to me that if he gets his access back he'll come out of it as a household name.

Still, the SJWFRONT is bent on banning all that challenge their Supremacism Agenda.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Show me Alex Jones' tax returns and tell me he wasn't paid by Soros. Unless you have proof he wasn't paid by Soros then you can't say he isn't. Soros has no political allegiance, if anything Trump helped Soros out by giving him and his buddies a permanent tax break.

"They" are sowing animosity and distrust through both political parties. They're not at each other's throats, we are. You dying think that's a little weird?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Um, I think you're in the wrong forum. This isnt the Flying Spaghetti Monster Forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join