It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airbnb Warns It May Ban Unite The Right Rally Participants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: dug88

I'd assume guessing or an assumption because a majority of the visitors to the city that will be utilizing those services are not from there. That and by what they are wearing-khakis, slogan shirts, and bringing signs, torches, etc. That is unlike the Antifa and the residents who live their(ya ya, minus the Soros busses lol), as last year they participated because they do not like Unite the Right(and buddies who demonstrate in Liberal leaning cities) taking over their city.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make.This post makes absolutely no sense to me...

Lots of people travel to cities for lots of reasons. People bring weird # with them when they're not going to rallies. Lots of people go to rallies without torches, signs etc....people who go to rallies...even right wing ones or whatever this is...dress in lits of different ways. How does any of what you said answer my question at all. How, unless the people going to the rally are telling airbnb they are does the company have any way of knowing?

I mean I could see being banned after the fact say if you maybe did some stupid # last year and got caught on camera sure, but preemptive banning seems fairly impossible to me based on how their business works. Making this whole thing seem like bull#.
edit on 11/8/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I support their right to do so, and I support people boycotting them because of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Re-read then. Likely the majority of the people using the taxi and room rental services were from out of town. The Antifa side largely lives in the city. Take for example if someone is asking to be dropped off at the demonstration area via an Uber driver, and they don't specifically look like Antifa, and are more of fitting the appearance of the other side, the policy is to judge that.

Anyone have a better answer for them to judge? Of course not, let's just yell their business decision is fascist!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

So NO Antifa people came in?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
How is this not discrimination?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes some did, but not the majority. Many were claiming that en masse they were shipped in via busses by Soros. They were not, many were citizens of the city caught up in the protests whether willfully or not.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Does it pertain to:

Discrimination laws Employment Discrimination laws seek to prevent discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, and age by employers.
Source
NO, it doesn't. As political affiliation is NOT covered.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: libertytoall

Does it pertain to:

Discrimination laws Employment Discrimination laws seek to prevent discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, and age by employers.
Source
NO, it doesn't. As political affiliation is NOT covered.

You just looked up employment discrimination try again when you get smarter

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

In the case of the bakers.

They never refused service. They were long time customers of the baker.

They only said they wouldn't make them a wedding cake.

I don't agree with the decision from the court.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join