It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airbnb Warns It May Ban Unite The Right Rally Participants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

And this golden nugget. Which makes me very suspicious of the whole thing.
Sounds like a story created to spread division. Like those Russians have been known to do?
How would they even know?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: howtonhawky

There are lots of travel sites on the web.

Yep

If they would have had my rule back when Jesus was born then he could have been born in a nice comfy bed.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: vinifalou

So you became a Russian operative? Thats what #walkaway is from. Good day comrade.

Anyone supporting white supremacy has no business in society and if you support them you also have no business in society and whatever happens to them is deserved! You guys can spin it as fast as you want but these people should be eradicated from society like the vermin they are!

A Russian operative? Eradicated from society? You sound like a stark raving lunatic. Turn off the propaganda and go outside to engage with humanity. It will help.

Maybe someone peed in his whities this morning.... I mean Wheaties.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If you're Goring to be cranky then I can't help you.

Ummm...Goring...?

You makee fun of my Asian accent...round eye...?

YouSir

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So you became a Russian operative? Thats what #walkaway is from. Good day comrade.

Anyone supporting white supremacy has no business in society and if you support them you also have no business in society and whatever happens to them is deserved! You guys can spin it as fast as you want but these people should be eradicated from society like the vermin they are!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I use AirB&B exclusively. I am getting my first property ready to list. I AM SLAMMING ON THE BREAKS until I know if this company is against my beliefs. It would be a shame. They have the right as do I.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

LOL! Wait! What?

Brandon Straka, Real...

www.youtube.com...

Memes, Fake...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Sounds like AirBNB are a bunch of bigoted, racist, xenophobes who are on the wrong side of history.

People on the right side of history need to #ResistAirBNB

edit on 10-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: spelling as always

edit on 10-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just thought about it. On the plus side, this would be one of the first times American corporations declined nazi money.
edit on 10-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So you became a Russian operative?

Yes, turned myself into a bee-boop russian 2.0 android to take over America.

Thats what #walkaway is from.

Sounds legit.

Anyone supporting white supremacy has no business in society and if you support them

But I'm black, comrade

these people should be eradicated from society like the vermin they are!

Now you're sounding like the good o'l Democrats!

Here, have a free beer.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"These people should be eradicated from society like the scum they are"

I was too lazy to read the thread. Would some one tell me if this post was from a Nazi talking about the Jewish poeple?

Thanks and sorry I am too lazy to go back and read.

Never mind, I do not need to go back and read. Its obvious a Nazi said that just by the words.
edit on 10-8-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

I do not think any group should be eradicated necessarily. I feel they need persuasion or left be.
edit on 10-8-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You actually made me crack up! Thanks for that. Sometimes I wish we could all just get in the same room have a few drinks and cigars and hash it out. Agree to disagree. Lets hope cooler heads prevail this weekend and we don't see anything close to what transpired last year!

I will return the favor.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I guess it's okay to discriminate against individual beliefs now.

If it's okay for this group, what's to differentiate amongst any other group?

Is ATS discriminating when they ban members who violate t&c?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's their business and they can set whatever policy they like in my opinion.

If people don't like what they are doing then they can start their own room sharing company.

The last thing I want is to give the government MORE power over private business.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

So exercising a right is now grounds for punishment.

Fascist much?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

So exercising a right is now grounds for punishment.

Fascist much?

Freedom of speech/expression extends to businesses trying to sell products and or services. If it's a service, sometimes they set boundaries or lack their of to differentiate themselves from competition.

The freedom is not absolute, it comes with responsibilities and understanding ramifications of the speech/expression. We agree to terms on a regular basis and accept what can come should we violate them.

To expand on how it's not absolute, if are work and scream the n word at the top of our lungs, can we use the first amendment as defence from recourse?

I'm not telling you anything you aren't already aware of, and I know that and you know that.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Public accommodation.

Within U.S. law, public accommodations are generally defined as facilities, both public and private, that are used by the public. Examples include retail stores, rental establishments and service establishments, as well as educational institutions, recreational facilities and service centers.

Under US federal law, public accommodations must be accessible to the handicapped and may not discriminate on the basis of "race, color, religion, or national origin."[1][2] Private clubs were specifically exempted under federal law[3] as well as religious organizations.[4] Title II's definition of public accommodation is limited to "any inn, hotel, motel, or other establishment which provides lodging to transient guests" and so is inapplicable to churches. Section 12187 of the ADA also exempts religious organizations from public accommodation laws,[5] but religious organizations are encouraged to comply.

-Wiki

edit on 10-8-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Touche. I love people who can back up their point with facts.

As long as there are alternative options, I'm all for freedom.

Free market will decide the fate of a company. As long as it's not a gas station in isolated desert, do you. Sink or swim.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The Airbnb thing doesn't make sense. Why would you rent your house to a stranger for a day or two? What diseases might they have? Going through your stuff. Sleeping in your bed.

Pair that up with UBER. Who are you getting into the car with?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I'd assume guessing or an assumption because a majority of the visitors to the city that will be utilizing those services are not from there. That and by what they are wearing-khakis, slogan shirts, and bringing signs, torches, etc. That is unlike the Antifa and the residents who live their(ya ya, minus the Soros busses lol), as last year they participated because they do not like Unite the Right(and buddies who demonstrate in Liberal leaning cities) taking over their city.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join