It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Claims Trump Repeatedly Used ‘N-Word’ During ‘The Apprentice’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I guess this should wrap this thread succinctly:

On Sunday, Manigault-Newman admitted that "[Trump] has never said the n-word in my presence, ever," but she added that he talks about "everyone behind their back."

www.foxnews.com... Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Source

Oh My Rosa, what a lying b!tch.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ummmmmm title is misleading. Article literally says she has not heard him say it or seen the tape but the title implies she did. When will ATS clean up their own forums from all this clickbait nonsense titles?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I do not think she is sincere motivation wise, do I think Trump said it?..I wouldn't doubt it. I wouldn't burn him at the stake for it though..a lot of people may have used a slur in their history, that alone does not make them racist. Other stuff he has done probably indicates racial bias..at the least.
edit on 12-8-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
We're talking about a man who bosted about grabbing women by their genitals without permission. He's a vulgar amoral slob. His supporters know it and they don't care. They have no character.
edit on 13-8-2018 by KevinKaboom because: Typo

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

let's hear it, thought she had a recording of something now we are back peddling to this?
a reply to: toysforadults

She should have just taken the knee.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Really? Cuz I thought it was right on par with his other hires. How many have quit or gotten fired since he started like seventy something?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh like he'd say it on a recording! He uses the f word too but I bet you can't find him saying it on a recording.
He's not averse to cursing, or racial slurs or any insulting thing.
edit on 8132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Eww. He'd probably request it be done with a rolled up Forbes magazine! While he's in his tighty whities.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Who, other than a few crusaders, will actually care.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinKaboom
We're talking about a man who bosted about grabbing women by their genitals without permission. He's a vulgar amoral slob. His supporters know it and they don't care. They have no character.

Well, his opponent in 2016 was a woman who defended a child rapist by arguing she was up for anything, and vehemently pursued her own husband's rape victims to stop them from speaking out. Her supporters knew it and still didn't care. So I'd argue he was still the lesser of two evils.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Whataboutisim is not a legitimate defence. I don't vote for Hilary so it nothing to do with my assessment of Donald Trump. The man is dirty in every way. His supporters seem to think this is some movie where their hero will pull something magical out of his hat to overcome all of the legal jeopardy he is in. He is up against the most powerful intelligence agencies that have ever existed. They will bring him down.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just more BS from this woman.

She is always surrounded by scandal, and every time it turns out shes the one thats the problem

this will be no different

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Oh like he'd say it on a recording! He uses the f word too but I bet you can't find him saying it on a recording.
He's not averse to cursing, or racial slurs or any insulting thing.

But the claim is the recordings were secret and they didnt know.

So that being the case it should be no problem having them right?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinKaboom

Yes , that he may be, but that doesnt make him a racist.

Being a vulgar Amoral slob knows no racial distinction.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: TinySickTears

I guess this should wrap this thread succinctly:

On Sunday, Manigault-Newman admitted that "[Trump] has never said the n-word in my presence, ever," but she added that he talks about "everyone behind their back."

www.foxnews.com... Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Source

Oh My Rosa, what a lying b!tch.

Requoted because this should be said again.

All these pages of people accusing the man of something with no proof and nothing but an accusation from a gold digging, drama queen, and look at that, its not true.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have to say, I dont think in all my years I have seen such relentless attacks on a sitting president.

Obama had his fair share, but at least he had most the media on his side for the most part, and a large percentage of the populace.

This guy is getting it from all angles, even from inside his own cabinet. Bizzaro world.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
Ummmmmm title is misleading. Article literally says she has not heard him say it or seen the tape but the title implies she did. When will ATS clean up their own forums from all this clickbait nonsense titles?

i always copy the headline as is. if thats what i posted the thread title as then thats what it said when i posted it.
i never change it

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
I have to say, I dont think in all my years I have seen such relentless attacks on a sitting president.

Yeah, we've all heard about it... The guy tweets about how his just a poor little helpless victim every other day.

Constantly whining about being a poor little victim, is obviously just evidence of his incredibly Superior leadership abilities.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join