It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Claims Trump Repeatedly Used ‘N-Word’ During ‘The Apprentice’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Omarosa is not the first person to make this allegation. So I believe this offers even more evidence of Mr. Trump's racist nature.

Having said that, I have been able to work with some very racist people in my lifetime; a few of whom I view as important mentors in my youth. So, as a person, it doesn't make me dislike him any more than I disliked him before. On the other hand, as a politician who supposedly represents the totality of the American citizenry, I find this type of blatant attitude to be inexcusable.

The actions of President Trump's administration with respect to immigrants, both legal and illegal, strike me as being driven by a somewhat racist ideology. And these allegations about his views of non-white people only strengthen that belief.

-dex

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

The actions of President Trump's administration with respect to immigrants, both legal and illegal, strike me as being driven by a somewhat racist ideology. And these allegations about his views of non-white people only strengthen that belief.

Racist ideology? Trump has made it clear he is taking a strong stand against illegal immigration because of the crime linked to it. It has nothing to do with racism, or he wouldn’t have so many legal Mexicans working for him in his hotels.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

Omarosa is not the first person to make this allegation. So I believe this offers even more evidence of Mr. Trump's racist nature.

Having said that, I have been able to work with some very racist people in my lifetime; a few of whom I view as important mentors in my youth. So, as a person, it doesn't make me dislike him any more than I disliked him before. On the other hand, as a politician who supposedly represents the totality of the American citizenry, I find this type of blatant attitude to be inexcusable.

-dex

This post defines you, far more than it does the folk you rally against.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: DexterRiley

-dex

This post defines you, far more than it does the folk you rally against.

How so?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Racist ideology? Trump has made it clear he is taking a strong stand against illegal immigration because of the crime linked to it. It has nothing to do with racism, or he wouldn’t have so many legal Mexicans working for him in his hotels.

I hear all kinds of reasons why Mr. Trump's administration is taking the actions they are with respect to immigration. So far, I have not seen any cogent theories that support his positions. If you can refer me to some evidence based research that shows how his stance on immigration, both legal and illegal, is effective, I'd like to see it.

-dex

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
Lol, I din't even know her last name was Newman until now.

I always just knew her as "That back-stabbing chick from The Apprentice... You mean Omarosa?... Yeah, that's her"

She's such a Nincompoop

Why did you bold the "n" in nincompoop?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

A Washington Post journalist has listened to the tapes and said every claim in the book can be verified.
He also saw documentation verifying the $15,000 a month she was offered to remain quiet about her time in the WH.

Of course she is doing this for money, but that doesn't necessarily mean her claims are false.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

would it change your opinion of trump if a tape came out that clearly showed him saying this?

Most of us know Trump is not perfect... and I wouldn’t give him a pass on it. Would it change my opinion of what he is trying to do for the USA ? No.. I think he’s doing a stellar job putting America back on its feet.

It doesn't bother you that he is a racist, which he has proven time and time again? Do you know anything about his history in the real estate business in Manhattan? Or are you simply shaking your pom poms based on your own racism? Or do you consider yourself to be racist? If not, then why support one? I'm confused with your comments.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

would it change your opinion of trump if a tape came out that clearly showed him saying this?

Most of us know Trump is not perfect... and I wouldn’t give him a pass on it. Would it change my opinion of what he is trying to do for the USA ? No.. I think he’s doing a stellar job putting America back on its feet.

It doesn't bother you that he is a racist, which he has proven time and time again? Do you know anything about his history in the real estate business in Manhattan? Or are you simply shaking your pom poms based on your own racism? Or do you consider yourself to be racist? If not, then why support one? I'm confused with your comments.

I’m not sure what you mean when you refer to his history in Real Estate, and I certainly would have to get more than your opinion on the “ facts” you seem to refer to.

Labeling me a racist because I support Trump’s policies is like calling Mexicans, blacks, asians, and any other ethic background which is not white, who voted for him ,racist. That’s a cheap shot , and I’m tired of the stupid name calling.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I’m not sure what you mean when you refer to his history in Real Estate, and I certainly would have to get more than your opinion on the “ facts” you seem to refer to.

Labeling me a racist because I support Trump’s policies is like calling Mexicans, blacks, asians, and any other ethic background which is not white, who voted for him ,racist. That’s a cheap shot , and I’m tired of the stupid name calling.

Firstly, I didn't call you a racist. I called dt racist, which he is. I simply asked you a question .

And please, yes by all means, look into his history in NYC. I really wish you would, and then let us know --
You might be a little surprised at what you find.

But aside from his history, since you don't know about that yet, have you noticed anything in his speeches, behaviors, and wannabe policies, that might tend to indicate he dislikes people of color?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

But aside from his history, since you don't know about that yet, have you noticed anything in his speeches, behaviors, and wannabe policies, that might tend to indicate he dislikes people of color?

?? Are you joking ? I’ve seen his debates, his State of the Union Address, and countless speeches. I’ve seen clips of him on old talk shows. The only thing I’ve heard him say is that MS 13 gang members were animals... and there were some bad “hombres” (not sure I spelled that correctly).. that were coming in illegally and very much into serious criminal activity.

That’s not racism, that’s simply stating facts. If you want to pass that off as racism, then you’re the one with a problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Lets just imagine for a moment that he has said it and it is recorded and brought out to the public.

What does everyone want to happen?

Impeachment for saying the N-word?

I don't know what everyone wants?

If he said it, total dick move on his part. Very uncool and sh#tty.

But then what?

A public apology or a firing squad?

I guess I don't understand.

If we were able to fire everyone for saying something sh#tty in their lives, no one would have a f###ing job!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just added to the list that keeps on growing.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Okay then, I don't want to upset you, but you seem to be grossly uninformed/misinformed if that's all you have looked into and considered. Maybe too much ATS?

I could reiterate countless comments and behaviors which prove my point. Do you want me too? It will take effort on my part, but if it will help you, and you want some things to consider, I will. Might not be tonight, but maybe tomorrow?

Seriously, I would like for you to gain some understanding into this man's values and psyche if you want to.
Do you?

Here's one from today -- the football players who are taking a knee are unable to express what they are protesting. Those are mostly black players. Do you see he is saying they are too stupid to know what they are doing? Last year he called them "sons of bitches". ???

The Nazi's and White Nationalists in Charlottesville last year, remember that? He said there were some 'fine people' among them? Fine Nazi's and KKK members? Get it?

He want our immigrants to come from "Norway". lol.
Mexicans are rapists and murderers? Anyway. Look that stuff up if you want to know, and if you care. I care.

Anyway, it goes much, much deeper than that. I will spoon feed you. lol.
I don't know if you even care, I'm probably wasting my time, but these things matter to me. They are important to me.

I noticed you said earlier you think the good things he does, makes up for some of the bad things, and I understand that. But one must disregard the people, the human people, and put their concerns only on the economy, and there is so vastly much more to our country than just an economy, and to become a "one-issue" person is very short-sighted and shallow, don't you think? It's just a fraction of who we are.

You have a nice evening, and I do so hope you will look a little deeper into who this man is.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Just added to the list that keeps on growing.

Okay.

Then what is the purpose of the list?

Gonna turn it in for a hat or something?

And a growing list of things people don't like about Trump.

It'll still be smaller than my upcoming book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump".

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Death by a thousand cuts, Dennis.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Death by a thousand cuts, Dennis.

So don't shave when you're hung over.

#ProTip

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Heh. You know I've come to think of you as "Dennis the Menace".

HE'REEEEEE's Dennis!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You have a nice evening, and I do so hope you will look a little deeper into who this man is.

Thank you.. you have a nice evening as well.

I think who President Trump “really” is will play out on its own, and everything you listed could be refuted in some way, as it is also taken out of context in what the whole conversation was about.

I don’t need you to spoon feed me your poison, I can get that in bowl fulls from MSM.

You hate someone with such passion , you can’t see the good, or the good he’s trying to do and why. Do you know how many pedophile rings they have busted since he’s been in office ? How many illegals collecting 5 times the food stamps through fraud, while they make thousands selling heroin ?

As far as him saying this or that, keep it in context of the whole conversation and the point he was making.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join