It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Claims Trump Repeatedly Used ‘N-Word’ During ‘The Apprentice’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I was wondering why if he dropped the N bomb regularly on the taping of the Apprentice, why would she speak highly of him for so long?

Ding ding ding! Now there's the best comment of all. As a proud woman, representing her race, surely she would have even immediately stormed off the set, in righteous indignation, right? That's some fine CriticalStinking!

Somebody needs to ask her about this, then, what, "Omarosa? Omarosa? Cat got your tongue?"

More importantly, why would she help prop his position up into power over the country afterwards?

I've heard of someone turning a blind eye in a workplace setting to avoid conflict.... But not helping to prop them up to a position of unfathomable power.

Absolutely. Phony baloney written all over it. Very good catch. You'd make a good detective.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I guess I associate both together. The 2018 elections are going to show the disparity that is starting. People can laugh but in 2020 when 20-30% of the minority vote suddenly goes Trump or 3rd party there will be a collective shart across the DNC nation.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

dp
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-10T14:14:46-05:000246 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Politics and medicine are two different things. How else is someone to gain political experience without at least entering that arena from some point.

Politics and medicine are two different things, but your point about experience still applies right?

Of course I am being facetious, but the premise remains the same.

That being said, he gave her a chance, and she let him down... just like Mueller and Sessions are letting him down, as well as the American people.

Mueller and Sessions seem to be doing just fine.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I think she is cut from the same cloth he is, and she will do whatever he would do in this situation -- throw people under the bus to turn a profit.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That is a matter of opinion.. time will if they go after the real witch in their “Witch hunt”.🤨

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: introvert

That is a matter of opinion.. time will if they go after the real witch in their “Witch hunt”.🤨

Sure. Whatever fantasy stuff you have to tell yourself.

Considering you are not privy to any evidence they have, you would not have one clue about who the real witch is.

That is nothing more than your own opinion, rooted in ignorance.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So someone selling a book who happens to have been on the Apprentice and worked in the White House (is aide a real job title or is it just a title for what I would call a "get me this" person?) and is now peddling a book but worried it wont do well decides to say that Trump said this or Trump said that, show evidence or shut up. That should be the rule of the land. If he said it there would be enough tapes, recordings etc. to reveal this but there isn't and I doubt there will be.

I should add I'm not a Trumper or Anti-Trumper, I don't even live in the US and live in the UK, so that's in there before I get there "Oh you pro-Trumpers" reaction.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Frank Luntz was mentioned in her book.
He is calling her out on lying.
Here is his twitter feed.

Twitter

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

and like i said if proven true does it matter to you?

No, it honestly doesn't. It's just a word, one that everyone has heard used in music, movies, and even conversation. I simply couldn't care less...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Double posting, however, bugs the hell out of me....
edit on 10-8-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I make a point of using the N word on a daily basis. I love using it around my daughter. She's learning to use it too. I say "Nite Nite time sweetie" and she says "Nite Nite daddy".

Oh and, no. I don't care if Trump said Negro.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

She's selling a book.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
never cared for amorosa or her personality/politics she reminds me of an african american ann coulter. funny thing is trump defenders loved her until she had a fallout with the fuhrer. so now it seems she is a benedict arnold and anything she claims is bs and even if true....but hillary.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
never cared for amorosa or her personality/politics she reminds me of an african american ann coulter. funny thing is trump defenders loved her until she had a fallout with the fuhrer. so now it seems she is a benedict arnold and anything she claims is bs and even if true....but hillary.

Who loved her till the fallout ? .. personally I was appalled she got asked to work a position in the WH.

edit on 10-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Any review of Donald Trump's past interviews, and interactions with the African American community affirms that using the "N" word is not his style.

Omarossa has used it many MANY times though. If the "Black Planet" forum is still up, you'll find her old posts there.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She's selling a book.

To be completely honest.

She's been selling her self from day 1.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just another case of Trump's genius in hiring the very best people while he drains the swamp. Go Trump!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nah, she probably just misheard him... I'm sure he was just actually using the apparently socially acceptable phrase 'nigga', rather than the other socially unacceptable 'er' pronunciation of the N-word, which apparently then makes it a racial slur.

What would I know though? I mean, either way you first intended on pronouncing the N-word, it all comes across sounding the same with an Aussie ascent... But, I have been assured by our American cousins on numerous occasions that it isn't a racial slur, so long as you emphasize the 'A' at the end.

So yeah, that's probably all she heard Trump saying... He was probably just using the lingo of the common folk, to show he was down with them.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

True or False he should be flogged in the streets at once!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join