It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Claims Trump Repeatedly Used ‘N-Word’ During ‘The Apprentice’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I remember when she was on The View, she spoke very highly of the president and defended him on many occasions. This alone tells me she is not sincere.

Yeah, I mean, even if he paid her off, try to reconcile such an impassioned defense with her knowing in her heart he's a racist. It just makes no sense. In my opinion, she's obviously lying.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's a desperate attempt to portray Trump as racist because he has a lot of black supporters, and those numbers are growing.

Until there's proof of these rumors, allegations that's all it is.

If proven, it will change everything. IMO

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, she is married to a Democrat. They got married within the last year and half and had their reception at Trump Tower. No doubt Trump gave her a sizable discount, and this is how she repays him.

Trump has had to deal with a lot of disloyalty since being elected, and that has to bother him more than screaming democrats.

I honestly think Omarosa went into the WH totally prepared to spy, and I do think she was behind the “ White House Staffer” handle on Twitter. She was backstabbing all along.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
President Trump should go on TV and

edit on 10-8-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
If Trump is so racist... why did he hire her in the first place ?

Omarosa is trying to get her 15 minutes of fame again... and she has already proven to the world she is a backstabbing liar, through the reality shows she has been on. She’s a vindictive type of person, and plays dirty. Trump wanted to give her a chance at the WH... and most likely because she is black, and he wanted black representation. If she wants to call him racist now, she better be prepared for all the backlash on her ill chosen words of the past.

You can say that again. Just being backstabbling is evil, a person that doesn't hold a backstabber skeptical a dupe. Fact is, and this is a sign of the times, with gullible people and the fake news web, such an article should not be published, that the proof is not offered, like the video.

In a world full of lying, con artist opportunists, even an entire tabloid media industry that will say anything for circulation, if there's no evidence offered that would stand in a court of law, I immediately dismiss the claims, because slander is a pandemic, anymore, a tool of moneygrubbing attention whores. Also, how about that? What a coincidence the treacherous woman, mind you, treacherous, back stabbing, cutthroat woman is selling a book. What a coincidence the link is to the Huffingon Post, no possible agenda there, no Siree! Everybody knows many celebrities start staging bad behavior, anytime their box office or record sales are in decline, will do anything to get some press. Omarosa is surely freaked-out her 15 minutes may have gone overtime, while trying to sell a book.

By the way, you that think all this nonsense is alright, you that countenance lies and liars like it's normal, business as usual, did you know the word devil means slanderer?

If you know anything at all, any political figure or the likes of royalty are open season for slander, as they aren't going to sue you, even if you said the queen has a penis. She's not going to prove that's not true, or, and this something Trump isn't wise about, she isn't going to argue with you, feed the slanderer publicity. Trump is his worst enemey, in responding, many times, helping make something that would have died on the vine an issue, a public spectacle. Unlike his enemies, Trump doesn't need to be a publicity whore. It's like trolls: ignore them, they go away. Out of sight, out of mind is cool. If all the baby can do is bawl, for some personality issue, there comes a time to just let the baby cry themselves out, that is if you don't want them to get imprinted and grow up convinced that, making a spectacle of yourself, is the way to get results. Not much of that going on, is there?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"N" word? Which N word?

nuzzled
nuzzler
nuzzles
nozzles
nudzhed
nudzhes
nonjury
nubucks
niblick
nutpick
nymphal
nocking
nitpick
nicking
nymphet
nymphos
nudnick
necking
netizen
nymphae
nonzero
One of these? It was Nudnick wasn't it? That is sooooo mean.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Omarosa clearly has some mental problems. She clearly is not only a narcissist but an opportunist as well. She only cares about herself and will back stab and run over anyone to keep herself in the spotlight.

Someone with her education and credentials could easily and quietly go back into the business or political world and do well for herself financially.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

OK, say thats its true - big deal? It was in the past.

Previous Presidents even had slaves.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Omarosa clearly has some mental problems. She clearly is not only a narcissist but an opportunist as well. She only cares about herself and will back stab and run over anyone to keep herself in the spotlight.

Someone with her education and credentials could easily and quietly go back into the business or political world and do well for herself financially.

from the posts so far, you people on the right don't know what irony is, do you?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Sure we do, its what our women do on Sunday after church.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Newman, who left the White House last year, says that Trump used the racial slur while taping “The Apprentice” and that he was caught on camera.

Then if it's on camera, it can be found online somewhere. Baseless claims are not helping, and I am thinking this sort of thing (not your post) is *just* being done to cause division and confusion.

I think this ALL is no more than theater. The more I see, the more I think the whole mess stinks to hell.

I think Trump's being set up to be gotten rid of. Love him, hate him- expect this. Whatever he has done, his usefulness is coming to an end for whoever is running this insanity.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Didn't mind working for him did she...cashing that check....
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-10T12:30:50-05:001250 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-10T12:31:04-05:001204 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

That's so much the case, that she could have done well for herself, quietly, and with dignity. But one must have a sense of honor and dignity, first. Without going on for pages of examples, there is that narcissistic disorder rampant of the web, attention whores, borderlines everywhere that actually spend all their time, and making peanuts, at that, to get noticed. Those showing their faces don't even care if they ruin their reputations, until nobody would hire them for any lucrative job that requires a responsible person, of good background. They will shoot their lives all to hell, will have to retire in a van, down my the river, for, "Notice me!"

I, for one, but about everybody I've well known, since education years, would be mortified at the thought of not getting out there and doing the most challenging thing we could, something somebody would be willing to pay us well for, because we have necessary skills and want to do something real. This used to simply be a matter of being a man, or a woman, that did something real, did your part, that wouldn't have a problem, looking up at the holiday table.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

BINGO...but it will change nothing. The black voters who are leaving the left could care less about things like this.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

But Trump only picks the best people. What does that say about Trump's ability to pick the best people, his ability to judge who is the 'best', and the truthfulness of his original assertion?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Going by the Johnson rule.

It truly doesn't matter.

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: ausername

BINGO...but it will change nothing. The black voters who are leaving the left could care less about things like this.

Are Black voters leaving the left or are they just leaving the Democratic Party?

I have a feeling the Democratic party will split right down the middle and implode at the 2020 elections. Insuring a Trump or Pence victory then, but paving the way for a real third party later on in the 2024 elections.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Omarosa just bitter? vindictive? looking for cash?

Yes, Yes, and Yes

Newman does not specify whether she heard Trump use the slur or whether she saw footage of him using it. She says she heard him use other racial epithets in reference to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s husband George, who is half-Filipino.

LOL , I once saw footage of Robert Downy jr dressed up as a black man.

Heck maybe trump was just dropping some Jay Z lyrics.

that he was caught on camera. Trump starred on the reality TV show for years

Right, because surely that video wouldn't have been leaked by now.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lol, I din't even know her last name was Newman until now.

I always just knew her as "That back-stabbing chick from The Apprentice... You mean Omarosa?... Yeah, that's her"

She's such a Nincompoop
edit on 8/10/2018 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

As I said before -- if anyone can "Out Trump Trump" -- it's Omarosa.

An acquaintance from my past, a woman bartender, kept a detailed log of everything.

When she finally got fired (yes, she deserved it) -- she sued management. She won -- BIG TIME.

I expect Omarosa is shrewd enough to have documented from day one of meeting Trump.

When I read he brought her to the White House -- my first thought was "she will be his downfall).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join