It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Killing the BIRDs???? They're Everywhere!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Okay, now that I have your attention

Not. I have no appreciation for you tools that use a phony, deceptive headline as bait. Go back to the drawing board, if you want some people to read any further, that may consider some attention whore, suckering people, doing a bait and switch, a low life.

Holy cow, a little testy, are we? What the hell button got pushed?

You're right, somewhat a button press, in that there is a web industry of using deceptive, tabloid headlines to lure traffic. I despise the practice. It's my opinion attention whoring morons have horribly junked up the web, to where I don't find many sites and large platforms even useful, for having to weed through a landfill of fake news. I don't care what anybody says, using deception to lure people is of a criminal mentally, con type behavior. It is what it is.

I expect a headline to reflect exactly what the story is about, make an intelligent choice to read or not to read, don't want to be conned or waste time on this, do resent that. For instance, you can't find a Youtube video you're interested in, for wading through all the attention whores and ridiculous, fake headlines, to where I stopped using Youtube, which used to have some merit. It's near totally trashed, for attention whores and fakes of every stripe.

Most obviously, somebody lies to me, up front, we've got nothing else to do, nothing else they have to say of interest to me. I hate liars, and you can trust nothing coming from a liar. You simply do not deceive, period, in my book. That's a low life, by definition. Manipulation is low life. Yes, that's a button. This article I thought would be about wildlife die offs or apocalyptic killings, whatever, not scooters. The dude even said, "Okay, now that I have your attention, we're not talking about our feathered friends here...". At least he was in your face he sucker baited you, used a fake, drama queen headline. If you're alright with that, being baited, fine. To each his own, and my own would be, then, "Okay, now you can fornicate off." Then go on ignore.

As to the comment, I decided to do something with the click and time that was wasted, which I resent, and, therefore, testy it was.
edit on 10-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Typo.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I'm going to start a thread called ..."Asshats on ATS".

And don't worry, it'll be about exactly what it sounds like...just like this one!

😉

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'm going to start a thread called ..."Asshats on ATS".

Well, your autobiography could be an improvement over your other lame tripe.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

YAY... WE HAVE A WINNER!!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This article I thought would be about wildlife die offs or apocalyptic killings

Those articles are generally located in Fragile Earth forum.

This is the General Conspiracies forum.
With respect to the topic at hand, this conspiracy deals with the questionable business model of the BIRD market and why so much money is being invested therein.

Perhaps you have not participated in a Flyingclaydisk thread before. When you click on a thread title and the first thing you see when the page loads is his imposing gunfighter avatar, expect anything. If you're not willing to invest the time and thought into a puzzlement, story, or some lateral thinking, then I suggest that you just move along.

-dex

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I got a chuckle out of the misdirection. I should have known something was up when FCD capitalized BIRDs, instead of using the normal capitalization of a thread title. Possibly a textbook example of lateral thinking.

I don't know who the Venture Capitalist are that are funding this project. However, a questionable business model like this brings "money laundering" to mind.

Note: I can't watch videos on this notebook computer. The Dell Inspiron series are known to have sound problems. And this one has it in spades.
-dex

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: an325nt

Really good point!! Overhead and collateral contract costs. Perfect way to siphon off money! Private company so not subject to as much audit regulations either.

Could be an interesting model for money laundering. Expenses for roundup and recharge. Bikeshare companies mostly just pay their roundup-and-return people in bikeshare time. This is using cash money.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Very Interesting!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Okay, now that I have your attention

Not. I have no appreciation for you tools that use a phony, deceptive headline as bait. Go back to the drawing board, if you want some people to read any further, that may consider some attention whore, suckering people, doing a bait and switch, a low life.

Holy cow, a little testy, are we? What the hell button got pushed?

You're right, somewhat a button press, in that there is a web industry of using deceptive, tabloid headlines to lure traffic. I despise the practice. It's my opinion attention whoring morons have horribly junked up the web, to where I don't find many sites and large platforms even useful, for having to weed through a landfill of fake news. I don't care what anybody says, using deception to lure people is of a criminal mentally, con type behavior. It is what it is.

I expect a headline to reflect exactly what the story is about, make an intelligent choice to read or not to read, don't want to be conned or waste time on this, do resent that. For instance, you can't find a Youtube video you're interested in, for wading through all the attention whores and ridiculous, fake headlines, to where I stopped using Youtube, which used to have some merit. It's near totally trashed, for attention whores and fakes of every stripe.

Most obviously, somebody lies to me, up front, we've got nothing else to do, nothing else they have to say of interest to me. I hate liars, and you can trust nothing coming from a liar. You simply do not deceive, period, in my book. That's a low life, by definition. Manipulation is low life. Yes, that's a button. This article I thought would be about wildlife die offs or apocalyptic killings, whatever, not scooters. The dude even said, "Okay, now that I have your attention, we're not talking about our feathered friends here...". At least he was in your face he sucker baited you, used a fake, drama queen headline. If you're alright with that, being baited, fine. To each his own, and my own would be, then, "Okay, now you can fornicate off." Then go on ignore.

As to the comment, I decided to do something with the click and time that was wasted, which I resent, and, therefore, testy it was.
Do you understand what it means when I tell you "I speak only truth"? We don't have to carry every word any more but we do. Stay on the subject of body snatching please. thanks

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join