It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite the Right 2018

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: WarPig1939
One group has a permit, the other group does not. I can tell which side is going to be the one to start some sh^&.

I betting my money on Antifa to help instigate a fight that will lead to a mass arrest on both sides.

I hate leftists

.the only reason you don't like antifa (antifascists) is because they don't take right-wing crap, and fight back.....

If getting knocked out is fighting back by all means continue.

Yea, Antifa's tactics are pretty pitiful. If one of their soy boy soldiers get KO'd they have a female jump in hoping they get knocked out on camera so they can use the gender card. So much for equality right? lmao

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

One group has a permit, the other group does not. I can tell which side is going to be the one to start some sh^&.

I betting my money on Antifa to help instigate a fight that will lead to a mass arrest on both sides.

I hate leftists

.the only reason you don't like antifa (antifascists) is because they don't take right-wing crap, and fight back.....

Yea, Antifa's tactics are pretty pitiful. If one of their soy boy soldiers get KO'd they have a female jump in hoping they get knocked out on camera so they can use the gender card. So much for equality right? lmao

This sounds like macho wish fulfillment fantasy though. Almost all the videos I've seen of Antifa fighting Neo-Nazi's or white nationalists is absurdly lopsided (in favor of Antifa). I mean it even got me to the point where I didn't want to watch another video clip of a nazi in a diaper running away from an angry crowd anymore (and that used to bring me such joy)...

Difficult times for us all man...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: seeker1963

I hate leftists

This sounds like macho wish fulfillment fantasy though. Almost all the videos I've seen of Antifa fighting Neo-Nazi's or white nationalists is absurdly lopsided (in favor of Antifa). I mean it even got me to the point where I didn't want to watch another video clip of a nazi in a diaper running away from an angry crowd anymore (and that used to bring me such joy)...

Difficult times for us all man...

Don't know what your watching but here is one for ya! Notice how after soy boy gets KTFO a female steps in and the so called NAZI, backs off because he doesn't want to hit a woman. roflmao

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

edit on 10-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The ‘right wing’ is not ‘nazis’. The ‘right wing’ is not inherently ‘bad’.
Why is it that viewed that way? Wanting border protection (like EVERY country on earth), wanting crime to be punished, wanting to protect the culture of western civilisation: NOT nazism. NOT racism. NOT bigoted or exclusive in any way shape or form.

But the ‘left’. Wanting people to be ostracised because they’re not part of the insane fascist movement, wanting total disintegration of country and borders, OPENLY calling for the subjugation of ‘white’ people. That IS batsh#t lunacy.

You say “it’s not all leftists “ but your lying. It IS. Because EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM who doesn’t agree with this new direction the left is headed has already #walkedaway

No matter what happens over the next two years 2020 is guaranteed for the Reps. The midterms are guaranteed for the Reps. And it’s the left’s own fault.

It’s looking like six more years at least folks, not a single cloud in sight.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Opposing the fascism of the left is NOT nazism. Opposing antifa is NOT nazism. Supporting President Trump is NOT nazism.

Republicans have the next election in the bag, there’s literally NO opposition to face them. And that brings me such joy.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

But why bring up the past when we're talking about the present.

Isnt that what the left do when they talk about all the atrocious of the evil white man?

But I'm not left and we're talking about issues affecting us today. And let's be real both sides bring up the past.

I don't like the left/right paradigm. That's why I'm an independent. Sure I lean left on a lot of issues, but then I want less taxes, smaller government, the right to defend yourself, the right to have guns, I love the constitution. Apparently when you're a liberal or a conservative you aren't allowed to have any opinions that contradict democrat or republican platforms. It get's pretty silly.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The ‘right wing’ is not ‘nazis’. The ‘right wing’ is not inherently ‘bad’.
Why is it that viewed that way? Wanting border protection (like EVERY country on earth), wanting crime to be punished, wanting to protect the culture of western civilisation: NOT nazism. NOT racism. NOT bigoted or exclusive in any way shape or form.

But the ‘left’. Wanting people to be ostracised because they’re not part of the insane fascist movement, wanting total disintegration of country and borders, OPENLY calling for the subjugation of ‘white’ people. That IS batsh#t lunacy.

You say “it’s not all leftists “ but your lying. It IS. Because EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM who doesn’t agree with this new direction the left is headed has already #walkedaway

No matter what happens over the next two years 2020 is guaranteed for the Reps. The midterms are guaranteed for the Reps. And it’s the left’s own fault.

It’s looking like six more years at least folks, not a single cloud in sight.

I think you're correct in presidential terms because there seems to be no strong liberal leader or even third party leader and the democratic party is fractured. I do think the dems will pull off a strong mid term election though. Let's see!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Opposing the fascism of the left is NOT nazism. Opposing antifa is NOT nazism. Supporting President Trump is NOT nazism.

Republicans have the next election in the bag, there’s literally NO opposition to face them. And that brings me such joy.

Nobody said it was. You can oppose it all you like, its when you literally join the Nazi's in doing it that you become a Nazi. Kind of like all the folks at Nuremberg claiming they were only part of the nazi's because they were made to do it, or had to do it, or as absurd as it sounds, because they just happen to agree withwhat they were doing. I don't think the greatest generation bought that excuse then, and I don't buy it now either.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Unite the Right is organized and run by neo-Nazi groups. They're not being labeled Nazis because they're on the Right. They're being labeled Nazis because that's who they are.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: amazing

Well I sure don't like those RACIST monikers of hypenated Americanisms.

Nor do I like brown supremacists called La Raza.

Nor do I like black supremacists BLM or Black Panthers.

Sure don't think too much of that racist congressional caucaus that leaves a hell of a lot of other people out of it.

Back to the manufactured boogieman of the hour.

We're talking about the Unite the right rally. An actual rally, not a manufactured boogie man. It's not designed to unite the Republican party and Libertarians and the constitiution party under one banner. It's designed to unite the Nazis, KKK etc. So...We're not talking about any other extremist groups are rallies. Just this one for now.

I see that you won't denounce them no matter what. INteresting.

Correct here's a poster they waved around last year sharing who they are:
Notice the "A pivotal moment for the Pro- White Movement in America" as well as the names of the people.

Here's another poster they waved around last year:

Anyone here believe that is NOT Neo Nazi rhetoric?

It's not a coincidence they they are making their posters align with the Right's anti MSM stance. Sucker in the people that can identify with your stance, gain more membership.

edit on 10-8-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Metallicus
I still believe that if you don’t want to get hurt or killed don’t attend. None of the people that attend these rally’s are innocent. I don’t feel sorry for anyone that is too stupid to avoid this event. All you have to do is NOT GO.

This is a clash of extremist ideologies. Let them kill each other. If you go and get caught in the crossfire then enjoy your Darwin Award.

That's the very thing many said about that woman that got ran over last year.

She was there to protest ignorance, bigotry and hatred.

She was ran over. She died.

But she was dumb enough to go out there and received her Darwin award in exchange...right?

Which side was she protesting? They both are hateful and bigoted.

Was she dumb you ask? See result for proof.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

maybe she was protesting a bunch of lunatics coming into her city armed for a war???
if she was just a waitress walking home from her shift, or someone living close by walking to the store for a needed item...
would you think it was still her fault? how could you have possibly known at the time weather she was protesting, or just trying to live her daily life? Is life supposed to stop for the residents when the lunatics come to town? Is the baby supposed to know that whoops, mom didn't notice that she was about out of diapers, and just not sh..t till the lunatics are done having their fun? that's what gets me when people say well, she just shouldn't have been there...
if by there, you mean the park that the unite the right reserved for their protest.. she wasn't there, she was four or so blocks away from there. just how far away from "there" should the residents be?? What if they live "there"? Can you really blame someone for being "there" when the "there" happens to be their home???

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's amazing how often the side that claims to be for personal responsibility blames the victim.

It's very telling that when a Nazi killed a woman in cold blood you side with the Nazi's actions.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

WE'RE against Nazi's and Racists.

Yep something I can agree with.

You have just spent pages showing anyone who cares to read you like Nazis and think the unite the Right movement is great... Embrace it son, own it like you mean it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I see we're still measuring our dicks.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I see we're still measuring our dicks.

Keep working on it and you may stand a chance of qualifying next year...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Keep working on it and you may stand a chance of qualifying next year...

Probably not since I don't have a side to virtue-twirl it around in front of.

edit on 11-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

WE'RE against Nazi's and Racists.

Yep something I can agree with.

You have just spent pages showing anyone who cares to read you like Nazis and think the unite the Right movement is great... Embrace it son, own it like you mean it.

Richard Spencer is a nazi and people should not defend his actions. The Nazi party gave up shaving their heads and now wear suit and ties trying to seem main stream. There is no room for white supremacy in this country.

Now having said that Anti Fa is no better you can't allow anarchists to have power either. So there is no right or left on this issue this is about right and wrong. Both these groups needs to be jailed and failure to do so its only a matter of time before these two groups start shooting each other.

Remember i said this we will ses gun battles in the street if we don't start condemning both these groups.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Since when have you needed a side to perform to..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join