It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for intervention

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

"Americans are the reigning champions of war standing on a 100Million corps pile with a kill death ratio that would give Satan an erection."

I'm not sure it's a good idea to encourage Satan's erection, especially when you find out what he's going to use it for.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: jinni73

can you make a thread on this? I'm interested!

Me too!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

LOL they won't let me.

I would love to do many threads but they keep switching the computers off in the library that I use If the topics are too sensitive, I'm actually surprised they allowed this on.
edit on 10-8-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

We have a humanitarian crisis in South American countries apparently. It's best if we go in with the military and rebuild these countries.

You realize that many of these countries are a mess because of our earlier "interventions," right?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Ummm...don't you think the cartels are already controlled by factions of US.inc....?

I mean just look at how the poppy...blossomed...after our country making in Afghanistan...they're now the number one producer...and an epidemic of heroin...into every small and large American community...

Why invade Mexico when we already control the cartels...

Drugs are a trillion dollar business...and Unk Sam is neck deep in distribution...

Problem...Action...Solution...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I will try.

but if you look at how much money England has funneled over to america we have the first world war which england had to pay america millions, then the second world war where the rothschild families winston churchill gave america all of our gold then signed every british person a debt of 1 million pounds each to america.

then we have margaret thatcher another jew although I don't know if she was a rothschild but most of them have been, your Bush family are rothschilds and the rockerfellers were funded by the rothschilds in the american 1860 war dunno what year it was and I can never remember if it was the civil war or the revolution LOL thtacher dropped teh tax on the rich whi today costs the english tax payer 185 billion quid a year with a good majority going to kkr and permira and one other hedge or venture capitalist fund.

I will get some more figures when I remember them this has been a most monumental rape by the german royal family and the german rothschilds. and I will explain china a little better but all trump has to do is to build factories and your economy will start again oh and stop paying the catholic church a 10% tithe every year from your IRS

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

You must be pleased that it was Britain that colonised North America and help make it what it is today.

Just think what it would have been like it if was The Spanish.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Do you think that America has a right to intervene militarily in any arbitrary country around it, and for no good reason?

Isn't that just a bit evil?

When has that ever gotten in the way?

link   

[Snip]...
We have a humanitarian crisis in South American countries apparently. [Snip]...

Existing within the States are enough humanitarian needs, yet to be addressed, which under present surcomstances and conditions can possibly take years to focus upon.

Would it not be prudent to focus the nation's vast resources upon its' own issues and become the example to follow and aspire to become; rather than export more patches and quick fixes to other nations' internal issues?

Time and time again we see the waste of the U.S. external efforts, eventually and ultimately squandered for profit and involved in deep corruption.

IMO, The U.S. needs to mind to its' own house before banging on the neighbors door.

Mg

link   

That seems to be first world humanitarian consideration and aid ...

What are you trying to say?

Please use the least amount of words possible ...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
So this is what mad with power looks like.

Interesting.

So do we just let South American countries continue to suffer?

We only have compassion at our border?

The ones that don't come can be damned?

Can you explain exactly where and what humanitarian crises that you are referring to in South America?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...don't you think the cartels are already controlled by factions of US.inc....?

I mean just look at how the poppy...blossomed...after our country making in Afghanistan...they're now the number one producer...and an epidemic of heroin...into every small and large American community...

Drugs are a trillion dollar business...and Unk Sam is neck deep in distribution...

YouSir

Sadly, you are right. This is the most accurate post of the bunch. How naive to believe the US military is intervening to "help" another country, there is always an ulterior motive. Where were they in the Rwanda genocides? There was nothing to be gained or manipulated there.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yes, that's right, it's time for intervention, military style.

We have flexed our military power and prowess globally, basically ensuring no one will ever really mess with the US.

We spent some time in the middle east, now it's time to shift focus.

We have a humanitarian crisis in South American countries apparently. It's best if we go in with the military and rebuild these countries. These are not countries that will fight in the slightest. We have an influx of refugees and asylum seekers coming to our country. Let's use the 700 billion we spend annually on fixing South American problems, so the individuals of those nations can be better off.

People talk about those that make it to the border. Many die along that journey, similar to the Oregon trail. Why don't we just resolve their problems for them and make all south american countries a viable living place without the threat and fear they seem to have?

There is no long term profit in your thinking. Mankind is fk'd when it comes to thinking with common sense. At least Trump who doesn't smoke or drink can think clearly, but too many people his leadership is insane because it is good for the American people, but they say, no, it is good for only the rich. Such stupidity.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

That’s a good point, very true. All the more reason to build the wall.

I used to give people an example that logically explained to them how this is true I’d tell them, why do you think that terrorists can not get even one little suitcase bomb across that border but yet there are shipments of coc aine weighing tons coming across the border?

Hmmm think about it people. There is only one explanation.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
You must be pleased that it was Britain that colonised North America and help make it what it is today.

Just think what it would have been like it if was The Spanish.

Spain, France, Portugal, German's, the Dutch...

I left out Britain, they were the last to go (minus some smaller skimishes)..as a note, the 'U.S. revolution' was fought by British colonial citizens fighting for British rights denied under rule.

Which to the subject of this thread, historically, the use of a vast military to impose a will, does not always go well.

Mg

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

You have probably run out of money as the catholic church Is now giving the money (that America stole from England ever since ww1) to China another Catholic country follow the revolutions and you will see the catholics or should we say the satanists.

Do you know the American government teamed up with Oxford University to blackmail Gordon Brown Into reducing tax on corporation's around 2002, this was after the FBI caught many pedos in Operation Ore In 1999, Oxfords Tony Blair put a 100 year D notice on the chancellors and other lords activities and then they forced Brown to drop corporation Tax and 3 american hedge funds have stolen around 18.5 billion pounds In lower tax every year from our lovely chancellors deductions. Robert Peston who wrote Who Runs Britain has the majority of the story of how brown dropped the tax In a fascinating book showing how the rich are screwing over the population.

This Is now happening to America.

The poor are always the slaves to the rich.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The PTB have already decided which countries are allowed to be developed.
Just thank your lucky stars that you are fortunate enough to be living in one.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

We have a humanitarian crisis in South American countries apparently. It's best if we go in with the military and rebuild these countries.

You realize that many of these countries are a mess because of our earlier "interventions," right?

Like the Philippines.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: DJW001

Like the Philippines.

Nicaragua, El Salvadore, Cuba....

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Spain, France, Portugal, German's, the Dutch..

I was merely implying that it was the 13 British Colonies that are the foundation of The U.S.

Unlike South America which are in the main former Spanish Colonies.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join