It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Being Destroyed, Trump's Walk of Fame Star Multiplies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Veneer with nothing behind it.

A perfect descriptor of Trump haters.

Well done.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I can't wait for the stars to start showing up on sidewalks all across America!

What a hoot!

(Hint...Hint) - New York, Detroit, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Miami, Denver, Milwaukee, Flint, Atlanta, Charlotte, Kansas City and San Francisco for starters!

edit on 8/10/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here's a fun (somewhat off-topic) trivia question about the Hollywood Walk of Fame (3 parts)...

Who are the only three individuals to have round "stars" on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? And why are there 4 round stars for these three individuals? AND...where are they located?

ETA - No Googling (or search engines). You either know it, or you don't.
edit on 8/10/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here's a hint (one of the answers actually)...

They are located at the most famous intersection in LA, the intersection of Hollywood Blvd. and Vine. And, they are at all four corners of this intersection. Must be some pretty famous folks, huh?

Yeah, they might be just a "little" famous! And no, it's not the Beatles (because that would be four people).

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
lol, it's hilarious, but the thought keeps coming into my head that tax dollars were used to pay the artist to paint this.

Oh noz!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Those stars are awesome, vandalism or not.

All I need now is a pic of a bunch of triggered snowflakes slowly spinning in circles with their hands over their ears mumbling, "no, no, no, no, no..." or curled up in the fecal position crying and my day will be complete!

Righto, is this a new way to defecate for those who have sensitive bowels?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The many headed Hydra...

I find this quite funny also.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Great to see. Would like to see them hit triple digits... resiliency. (just kidding)

Very fitting though, for such a resilient President (one who has survived every single thing our opposition has thrown his way, and come out on top - despite his ~95% negative MSM coverage)

edit on 8/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hopefully they aren't using tax dollars to fund any tributes to the "stars"

I'd rather see "stars" celebrating the real stars: police, firefighters, emts, doctors, nurses, engineers, scientists, teachers, students and all the other hard working Americans

edit on 8/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Those stars are awesome, vandalism or not.

All I need now is a pic of a bunch of triggered snowflakes slowly spinning in circles with their hands over their ears mumbling, "no, no, no, no, no..." or curled up in the fecal position crying and my day will be complete!

Righto, is this a new way to defecate for those who have sensitive bowels?

Well, they are full of crap and irritable...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames

Humerous or not it's a statement being made by supporters in opposition to the violence being staged by the extreme left and I find nothing wrong with that. This is the world we live in now.

I agree.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

And it may continue to grow.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm really finding this back and forth between the left and the right quite amusing.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

as a graffiti artist myself , its the nature of the game to spend hours painting a master piece for it to be buffed the next again day by the council in boring "council grey" , or Glasgow city councils finest choice "Boring Brown"

Graffiti isnt about making a mark and saying hello Im here , well on the facade it is , but its actually about creating art and letting it go!
Not holding onto form, it is like the buddhists who created sugar mandala and once finished immediately destroy them!

I have pondered using my graffiti skills to paint political art , but its just feeding the collective political ego divide!

Oh how I wanted to write giant 20 ft tall letters "tory #s # off" 300 meters long in the Gorbals in Glasgow
after reading how a man was fined for having a a4 sized sign reading the same in his front window in his home.

I have seen plenty political murals of Anti-trump stuff

Graffiti is vandalism , but it isnt essentially destructive , just decorative , vandalism implies destruction of property , but graffiti isn't changing the structure of a building or surface at all , simply covering it.

The legal definition itself is sketchy !

The only reason graffiti is illegal is because the powers that be, know full well we can use it like they do , as propaganda
anti government slogans , you name it , if it wasnt illegal the whole world would be covered in graffiti
by anyone who wanted to try it !

You make mark making illegal then you stop people from expressing their humanity.

Mark making is an old human tradition
graffiti being illegal is just another win for the governments of the world , as its denying a part of our humanity, the freedom of expression.

The freedom of consciousness.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Hmmm. I found this interesting. I guess some people really, really want the star to stay.

www.msn.com...

The anonymous artist says he's not done with his mission to preserve Trump's star. "Rip up the president's Walk of Fame star or try to have it removed — like you're the mayor of West Hollywood or something — and 30 more will pop up," the artist tells The Hollywood Reporter.

So what do you make of this ATS? I find it kind of humerous.

Hail Hydra...

Right, guys?
edit on 13-8-2018 by jacinto34 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join