It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus practice Bodhicitta

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
Here is an offering.......an interview which may clear any confusion about the absolute and the relative.

edit on 15-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
Let Mooji reveal to you 'something' that needs no belief.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The snake speaks with a forked tongue - it is divided in it's speaking.
The snake does not see what is................it divides what is into before and after...........it does not see or hear..........it tells stories about what isn't!
Those with ears hear! Those with eyes see!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Double post.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

He is not revealing anything, he is verbalising what Hinduism and Buddhism scriptures has been telling people for a thousand years or more. If you meditate being the witness that watches your body enter a sleep state. You will enter a void of emptiness. Once we accept the emptiness of our true self that is when we will achieve finding the Father. But it is not necessary to meditate to become enlightened as it can also be achieved purely through Bodhicitta. From removing our focus from ourselves to everyone else. Seeking their happiness. Seeking their release from the bondage of karma.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
If you meditate being the witness that watches your body enter a sleep state. You will enter a void of emptiness. Once we accept the emptiness of our true self that is when we will achieve finding the Father. But it is not necessary to meditate to become enlightened as it can also be achieved purely through Bodhicitta. From removing our focus from ourselves to everyone else. Seeking their happiness. Seeking their release from the bondage of karma.

Have you achieved enlightenment?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

NO.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

NO.

Then why are you telling me how to do it?

. If you meditate being the witness that watches your body enter a sleep state. You will enter a void of emptiness. Once we accept the emptiness of our true self that is when we will achieve finding the Father. But it is not necessary to meditate to become enlightened as it can also be achieved purely through Bodhicitta. From removing our focus from ourselves to everyone else. Seeking their happiness. Seeking their release from the bondage of karma.

No one can enter the void.
The void is all there is....................there isn't anyone to start with.
No one can accept the emptiness.................emptiness is the true nature of what is.

You cannot remove your focus from yourself....................but the illusion of separation can drop away.......and it can be seen that there is only ever what there is....................... just this....... one without a second.

Witnessing is happening..........................the someone who thinks they have to meditate being the witness is the illusion.

edit on 16-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I apologize, goodbye.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I apologize, goodbye.

No need for an apology............
Just clearing up some misconceptions.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Perhaps I can clear another misconception you have, that "no-one can enter the void".

I have a few times. I cannot say it doesn't take effort because I meditated at least 5-6 hours a day for 4 months but it was more a willingness to die to gain entry. To give up my very last sensory to this world.

The thing is, I know I live in an illusion. The trouble is, you don't.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Perhaps I can clear another misconception you have, that "no-one can enter the void".

I have a few times. I cannot say it doesn't take effort because I meditated at least 5-6 hours a day for 4 months but it was more a willingness to die to gain entry. To give up my very last sensory to this world.

Yes it is the giving up and dying that will do it.................but no one can do giving up and dying.
The individual has to die for God to show his face.....................no man shall see God and live.
“And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.” Exodus 33:20

No one will really die because no one was ever born.

By knowing the constant we can accept things as they are.
By accepting things as they are, we become impartial.
By being impartial, we become one with Heaven.
By being one with Heaven, we become one with Tao.
Being one with Tao, we are no longer concerned about
loosing our life because we know the Tao is constant
and we are one with Tao.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The individual has to die for God to show his face no man shall see God and live. “And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.” Exodus 33:20

That was true in that day before the Christ was revealed.

John_14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Christ is the present appearance..............and through this ever present appearance.....the father is found to be the witnessing presence.

There is only here and now...........................there is no separation.

The father and son are one.

The seeing knowing presence is all there is........................so no separate person will see it...............because the illusion of separation vanishes when wholeness is unveiled.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I don't think exodus is talking about death in a literal sense. Its about dethroning the ego-mind as king (kinda death) so that spirituality has control over ego. Resulting in both working in unison to achieve spirituality.

In Gospel of Thomas it quotes Jesus as saying ....

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I don't think exodus is talking about death in a literal sense. Its about dethroning the ego-mind as king (kinda death) so that spirituality has control over ego. Resulting in both working in unison to achieve spirituality.

I did say.................no one really dies.................because no one was ever born.
When time is found not to exist.......then the separateness dissolves..........who or what can live separate to what is happening?

When you find that there is no 'past' and no 'future' and they come together and make 'what is actually here now'.....the two have become one.

The seer of now is not separate from the appearance of now........there has never been two (things)...............non duality (Adviata Vedanta).
edit on 17-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I highly recommend watching this:

This was posted by sapien82 on another thread..............and it is amazing.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

thanks Itisnowagain, listening to it now.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join