It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Murder Inc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I just read an interesting piece that came out on American Free Press this evening that goes into some details on the OKC bombing, it discusses a few things you just aren't going to see on CNN or Fox...

www.americanfreepress.net...
The terror loosed in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, was created by criminals and murderers directed by and paid for by the federal government. This is the only conclusion that can be reached by a calm analysis of the facts...
An Oklahoma City police sergeant became aware of this before anyone else, apparently during the first hour of rescue. He paid for that discovery with his life.
Yeakey, an African-American hero if there ever was one, was a giant of a man with a heart as big as the rest of him. As the first cop on the Murrah building scene following the explosions, he became a crusader for truth...
numerous private investigators produced evidence of multiple explosions, unexploded bombs being hauled away by the authorities, and the incapability of an ammonium nitrate fuel oil bomb to cause the kind of
devastation seen in downtown Oklahoma City, a giant government cover-up became obvious.
But Yeakey knew it long before the rest of us....
In a cadre of heroes that day, Yeakey’s performance was outstanding. On May 11, the following year he was scheduled to receive the Medal of Valor from the Oklahoma City Police Department (OCPD). He never got it. He was murdered on May 8, 1996, in the country, two and a half miles west of the El Reno Penitentiary. His body was found a mile from his blood-soaked car.
The official report said “suicide.” However, many people who knew Yeakey have questioned that, as the inside of Terry’s private automobile was described by witnesses as looking like someone had “butchered a hog” on the front seat. There was much blood on the back seat, too, but little or none where his body was found a mile away.
More suspiciously, his private bombing reports were missing from his car and have never been found.

I don't know guys, usually when man kills himself, he isn't going to spread his gore all over the front seat of a car or loose 'private bombing reports'...

[edit on 22-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
911 possibly in line with Operation Northwood to start a war but what possible reason for the gov to do the Oklahoma City bombing. I'm not saying its impossible but there has to be a motive for them to do this. Why do you think they would do this?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
if im not mistaken shortly after the OCK bomb the government tried to pass a bill similar to that of the patriot act, which is one likely reason for such a set up. also i highly recomend watching 9-11 the road to tyranny, the first half goes into great detail about the entire cover up.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Was there anything of merit in the building that would warrant a bomb attack?

The people could have been killed independently and more discreetly.

Or maybe, someone or another agency sent a message to the FBI telling them to back off over something else. Cruel way to do it, but there is nothing beneath these wack jobs that run the show.

Criminals and the criminals who chase them.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I agree with you that 911 was probably a plan that our government carried out, very similar to Operation Northwood and this was probably the original document they worked from but I can see a motive there. As to the Oklahoma bombing I can't see a motive unless it was a prelude to test their theories on American citizen's reactions.
I have a theory that there were supposed to have been a fifth plane that for some reason got delayed due to weather or something uncontrollable that was supposed to have brought down the WTC7 and they had to bring it down later in the day due to fear of the demolitions that were rigged and hidden being found by the firefighters and police. I wish I could find a schedule of the cancelled or late flights early on before the no fly zone was placed later on that day. Someone else on here posted something about all the WTCs going to have to be cleaned up from asbestos and the cost was going to be more than the buildings were worth and that might be why they were picked. Someone posted a statement from a survivor about how for several months before 911 there would be sections of the building totally closed off to employees due to maintenance but apparently this had never happened before, maybe this was when they were hiding and rigging the explosives. I wonder if there is any evidence of maintenance that was done at the Oklahoma City building (Murrow building) maintenance that demanded they the employees not be in certain sections at times?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
A Very Smoky Gun

It is the U.S. government's questionable and suspicious behavior surrounding this and a few other particular cases that keeps me interested in what is branded "conspiracy theory".

Or as I prefer to call it: Unofficial thought.

This is one of the few cases where I am nearly certain that the federal government has lied to us, but must admit that there could be some amazingly convoluted and complex array of reasons for its behavior.

In any case, good luck to anyone trying to piece it all together -- and especially good luck to those who manage to do so, because apparently, they will need it.

This particular case does indeed look suspicious, and unfortunately, familiar as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i am almost positive that tim mcvae did carry out the bobming, and the reason for the bombing was retribution for Waco.

research waco and you will find that the the casue of the fires at the compund was tanks mounted with flamethrowers. the video i saw of the tanks burning the compund was confiscated by the fbi and was b4 the net so you might not be able to find a video of it, but i gaurentee you will be able to find tons of info.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I watched the tanks the day it happened and I like you could not believe that the inhabitants in that building set the fire after all they had no wheres else to go plus it was pretty visible that the tanks were starting the fire at least to me it seemed so. I figure they thought the building would burn slow and they would come running out into the waiting arms of the officials there to arrest them. I don't think they meant to kill them but had grown tired of the standoff and felt they had to make a move and force the issue and as usual it did not work out as planned. As for Tim McVeigh is it possible he is a patsy set up to take the fall.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
hmm, how did you see it? i thought the media wasnt allowed in. the video i saw was shot from very far away with some sort of superzoom on it.

im not denying what you say, im just wondering.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well when I said pretty visible maybe I should have phrased it differently. You could see the tanks and a few people around the tanks or near the tanks if I recall correctly and then when they got close to the house you see the flames starting inside small at first but very quickly in no time at all mushroom into a major blaze. I guess what I mean by seeing is that I surmised that before the tanks got there no fire the tanks get there and immediately there is a fire, then I thought why would those people set their only enclosure their only stronghold on fire? It just did not make sense. I never really accepted the official explanation for it and while I know some things don't always make sense this was just too much. A question did anyone that was inside survive the blaze?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I don't know guys, usually when man kills himself, he isn't going to spread his gore all over the front seat of a car or loose 'private bombing reports'...

[edit on 22-2-2005 by John bull 1]

I dunno Twitchy, man has found ways not just to kill ourselves personally but for who tribes, cultures, and societies to exterminate themselves. It's all part of a pattern like a fractal.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If there wasn't and there was no communications after the tear gas was shot in there maybe it was not tear gas maybe it was some sort of gas that killed on contact and the fire was a ruse to cover it up. Not only a ruse to cover it up but also a means of destroying it the gas as well. I mean really they never thought anyone would think they set it, it was immediately blamed on the so called crazy people inside and was accepted for a long time.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
On the other hand that's true. My previous statement was pretty much B.S. Twitchy is right that pople really don't like to kill themselves in such violent painful ways.

I don't think if anyone of us wanted to kill ourselves we would burn ourselves except for me. But that would have to be some symbolic sacrifice like monks.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
sorry op got way off the subject sort of but I wanted to post this from the article you found, it alone is enough to make one think somehting is fishy.

Including Chumley and Yeakey, there have been more than 30 suspicious deaths of witnesses who harbored information pertinent to the truth in the OKC case

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
(never looked into okc) but you should all of worked out by now this stuff is being run to a symbolic system.

for example the tesla inspired iran earthquake december 26th 2003 and the tsunami december 26th 2004, the death and rebirth of the sun day.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
im not even gonna take any notice of that illuminati owned press/rag link you posted at the top of the page, if you want to know what they are doing work out there system, not the propaganda they want you to see.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The motives for the OKC bombing are paralel to Bush's motives for 9/11. One needs only examine the administration in office at the time.

Bush needed an excuse to bomb and seize other countries, something he would never had pulled off without the aid of 9/11.

Clinton, on the other hand, turned his sociopathic tendancies toward his fellow Americans. Clintons biggest adversaries were militia groups, survivalists, people who were offbeat, under the radar, and against central govornment. We see what kind of tyrant Clinton was during the Waco seige, where his frankenstein she male mutant Attorney general sent her gestapo into the compoud and killed a whole bunch of innocent people. They even trumped up accusations and false charges, to make the Davidians look like some sick doomsday cult.

the truth was, the Davidians were a bunch of kooks, but other than that, they really werent in possesion of illegal weapons, nor were they raping kids like the govornment claims. They were a bunch of weirdos with strange beliefs in guns. But guess what folks. This is America. Our first and second amendments give the Davidians the right to hold strange beliefs and own guns.

And the Clinton Commies simply could not allow that. They were very oppresive towards anyone who didnt get with their enlightened "program". And Clinton simply could not allow people to hold strange religous beliefs and own guns.

Well, their attempts at Waco to make it look like the govornment was simply trying to arrest a bunch of evil cultists didnt work. If anything, the fiasco really damaged the govornment image and generated ALOT of sympathy for anti govornment groups and the militias. Anyone here who remebers the 90's will also remeber the sympathy for militias and their popularity. or at least remembers how unpopular and suddenly evil the federal govornment looked. That was a threat to Slick Willy.

Willy needed something to turn public sentiment against the milita movement, against anti govornment groups. To get popular support for aggresive erradication and monitoring of anti govornment groups.

Enter OKC. Enter Timmy McVeigh, the Lee Harvey Oswald of this incident.

See the fact that NO ATF agents were present in the building that day. They would have been a prime target for the bombing.

Although not impossible, its very unlikely and out of character for Militas to blow up kids. Very strange that there was even a nursery in the Murray building.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I watched a really informative documentary on Waco a few months ago. it had alot of footage of the congressional hearing, interviews with investigators & the coroners who worked the scene. the coroner and Texas rangers both said they were strongarmed by the feds & basically that they committed murder! a former defense contractor who developed the infrared technology used by our government went on record with video the ATF shot using his system andpointed out several instances where Branch Davidians were shot to death trying to surrender AND pointed out the exact instance when the ATF started the fire. he also had some good footage of people trying to escape the fire and being shot when they ran out. I'll have to do some digging to find the name of it. everyone needs to see this film.

in light of all the evidence I have seen in the Waco case it would not surprise me a bit to find out the government was behind the OKC bombing!

edit: the documentary was Waco: The Rules Of Engagement. it was an HBO documentary

[edit on 22-2-2005 by metalmessiah]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
not one atf agent in the building huh? the tape i saw went real deep into the atf aspect of things. it showed 2 atf agents go into the compound through a window, then IMMEDIATELY afterwards another agent throw a frag grenade into the room.

all of the bullets were going into the compound and none comming out.

the video went on to mention that the 2 agents who got frag'd were both bill clintons ex bodygaurds. nice.

anyway to make my post relavant to the origional topic ( i know im stuck on waco), i bet anything that if those 2 atf agents wouldnt have dies @ waco they would have been the only 2 atf agents in the federal building that day instead of 0 agents.

nice little piece of data, thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Twitchy:

Sounds real fishy to me.
Do some backround on how Law Enforcement Personnel commit suicide.

They use their duty weapon.
Usually at home or at or near their place of work.

This guy was a victim of a hit job.
Question is who?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join