It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mylene Farmer Queen of France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Some of you may think Napoleon and/or the French Revolution defines France.

I don't think so - I think France is defined by the beauty of its women - And the art they have, and still are producing.

One of the most popular superstars of France is Mylene Farmer - The more you listn to her, the more you watch her, the more she grows
- Mylene Farmer is the mythical, magical, Superwoman, Mylene Farmer is the Queen of France

Mylène Farmer - Désenchantée Bercy 2006 HD

Desenchantee - (English subtitles)

Mylène Farmer - C'est dans l'air (live)

Mylène Farmer - California - Live à Bercy '96 [HQ]

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Mylene Farmer is the mythical, magical, Superwoman, Mylene Farmer is the Queen of France

Yeahhhh, no. I’ll take America with Slayer, Megadeth, 5Finger, Ect.ect..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Mylène Farmer

"Mylène Jeanne Gautier[1] (pronounced [milɛn ʒan ɡotje]; born 12 September 1961), known professionally as Mylène Farmer (pronounced [milɛn faʁmœʁ]), is a Canadian-born French singer, songwriter, occasional actress, writer, and entrepreneur. She was born in Pierrefonds, Quebec, to a French family, and brought up in France. She has sold more than 30 million records in France[2] and is among the most successful recording artists of all-time in France.[3] She holds the record for the most number one hits in the French charts, with eighteen to date – eight of which were consecutive.[4] Twelve of her albums have also reached number one in France.........."

The latest
Mylene Farmer / LP N'oublie pas : digitally released on 22nd June 2018 - peaked at #1 on iTunes France less than one hour after its release and top 20 in 7 other iTunes countries (Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Luxembourg...) Mylène Farmer - Rolling Stone[37] (audio) Published on 18 January 2018 Directed and co-composed by Feder.

See whole article here:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Mylène Farmer - Paradis inanimé (video live)

top topics

join