It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Airlines Looking for New Pilots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The last time AECOM advertised a "First Officer, Co-Pilot, Las Vegas, Nevada" they got a WHOLE lot of media coverage. They ended up pulling the ad.
aecom.jobs...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

What happened to the other pilots?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hmm I don’t see why the wouldn’t hire in house?a reply to: FosterVS

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Hmm I don’t see why the wouldn’t hire in house?a reply to: FosterVS

Security clearance rejections..,

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Every job has some turnover. They probably retired or got sick of the security requirements when they go into these places and left.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

They need to occasionally bring in new people to keep their pool up.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am seriously considering applying, I did the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs!

On a serious note, when it comes to your background security checks. I wonder if they search the interwebs to see if you post on forums such as these?

"Sorry Pigsy, your application has been declined due to recent comments on ATS and the clear lack of evidence of you having ever piloted the millenium falcon. Not only that, but 300+ flight hours in Ace Combat 3 does not qualify you to fly a Janet"

edit on 10-8-2018 by pigsy2400 because: my incredible sense of humor

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Every job has some turnover. They probably retired or got sick of the security requirements when they go into these places and left.

JANET shill detected! Sound the BS alarm! We all know the other pilots saw too much and got disappeared by interdimensional shape-shifting lizard child molestors, so stop pretending.

Jk of course, but seriously, who would apply for this job?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Other than the security requirements it doesn't seem like that bad a job honestly. Short flights, minimal time on the ground for the most part, seems to be a pretty good number of hours monthly....

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Janet flies over my house (off the grid, in the Spring Mountains) almost all day long... about 4 out of every 10 planes I hear, and then check for info on flight aware, end up being Janet.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I applied as a flight attendant a few years back, They require a security clearance too.
I also made the cut to go to training for Omni Air International, They fly on sentinel flights (Spooks) but I got dropped from the class in the last week....

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GrOuNd_ZeRo

Hope they didn't se your ATS posts
jk
Hope it worked out best for you in the end. Did you have to sign a NDA on the OMNI recruitment process?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
No because only when you fly the Sentinel flights are you required to do that, It's a shame because it would've been the perfect airline for me, International flights flying mostly military charter flights, Being former military it was quite a shame.

I think they got rid of me because I suffer from PTSD which is illegal but Omni has been known to do unethical things.

top topics

join