It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Commerce Secretary Ross Accused of Stealing over $100 Million Dollars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump has the most corrupt administration in history.

So many of his cronies, his choices for governing, and his supporters are corrupt and being exposed, and are going to jail. So many of his cabinet members have to quit. Trump is a disaster for this country and the world.

Your ignorant bias has led you to believe administration officials and campaign officials are the same thing.

YOU are the uneducated voter!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: CB328
Obama couldn't even pretend to be as corrupt as Trump if he tried. Trump is more corrupt than all previous administrations combined. He is a disgrace to the human race and so is supporting him.

Pure delusion, the Leftist cult has got you buried in dung up to your nose.
Do yourself a favor, read my previous post as many times as it takes to sink in.

MAGA

Spewing about a cult, then ending with your cult chant MAGA.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Who would have the most "accused of"?

Republicans or Democrats?

Even though there are more Republicans in power than Democrats, I say Democrats.

BTW.. Just saw a news flash that some Dallas DEMOCRAT politican RESIGNED because he took $450,000 from taxpayers. Worse than "accused of".

edit on 8/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: RazorV66

Obama couldn't even pretend to be as corrupt as Trump if he tried. Trump is more corrupt than all previous administrations combined. He is a disgrace to the human race and so is supporting him.

Pure delusion, the Leftist cult has got you buried in dung up to your nose.
Do yourself a favor, read my previous post as many times as it takes to sink in.

MAGA

Spewing about a cult, then ending with your cult chant MAGA.

Pot meet kettle.

Like you don't do it that all the damn time.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who would have the most "accused of"?

Republicans or Democrats?

Even though there are more Republicans in power than Democrats, I say Democrats.

BTW.. Just saw a news flash that some Dallas DEMOCRAT politican RESIGNED because he took $450,000 from taxpayers. Worse than "accused of".

Yes they funneled money i to his campaign. And another person was caught as well taking 3 million in bribes to approve contracts.

It goes very deep into the democratic party.my brother in law sent me this from local news. Apparently there is more arrests to come . This is why i made the point that right left doesnt matter power tends to corrupt

www.nbcdfw.com...

texasmonitor.org...
edit on 8/10/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

multimillion-dollar lawsuit has been quietly making its way through the New York State court system over the last three years, pitting a private equity manager named David Storper against his former boss: Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross.

reading comprehension = 0

are you being dishonest or just ignorant?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This article is a self licking Ice-Cream Cone....it rattles off a bunch of allegations, to which, then it lazily articulates none of them are founded in fact.... This is like a toddler walking around with a loaded .357 saying this tastes like pennies....

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Drain the Swamp, Drain the Swamp...

Apparently it only counts if you do the crime WHILE working for Trump. If you engaged in criminal activity prior, it only shows that Trump may be an expert at firing but a moron when it comes to hiring people. What's the tally now?

edit on 10-8-2018 by jtma508 because: add'l commentary

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Well apparently th eman was not found guilty of the crime OP says he was in court for. They made a deal apparently.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Do we need to cover the GDP, plummeting unemployment rates, and epic economy? No none of that matters because “big meanie trump is a meanie and I hate him and he’s corrupt because cnn told me so!”

Lol how delusional are you?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

how delusional are you?

How stupid are you? Trump is giving trillions to millionaires and cutting the government to shreds, how is that good for America?? Not to mention being a crime family and a traitor and blatantly violating the constitution that conservatives always claim to care about.Then there's the deficit ballooning, along with military spending that's completely unnesssary. Oh, and don't forget about massively poisoning our country. No, you just like him because he's a caveman, like all his delinquent supporters.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

If even half of the accusations are legitimate,

soo yeah....

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Got anything, like evidence, to support your claims?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join