It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says-- Stay Tuned Whether Democrats on Russia Investigation Will Be Fired

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Rigged And being Trigged

Ferris Mueller just got it all going for him.

No Code For Nodes!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Not Obama's investigatory agencies? Yes, dear, the investigatory agencies were Obama's. By definition. Yes, there were congressional hearings, again dependent on Obama's agencies for info, and we now know full well that they have refused to give pertinent docs and records... like when Obama's Attorney General was held in contempt for not doing so? You remember that, right? Good times and all... Maybe one day we can discuss possible/probably spying on congress critters and how that might effect their, ahem, judgment...

All part of the problem and all of which makes any and all investigations dubious.

Can't fix stupid indeed.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So now it's if you don't keep quiet we will sick the FBI on you. How American.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is the stupidest thing of the day. Trump is full of crap just like his supporters. You people are insane and an embarrassment to the human race. Supporting Trump is treason at this point. Future generations will laugh at you for being so stupid.

Sounds like someone's got a bad case of xenophobia.

Seek medical attention before it's too late.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Not Obama's investigatory agencies? Yes, dear, the investigatory agencies were Obama's. By definition. Yes, there were congressional hearings, again dependent on Obama's agencies for info, and we now know full well that they have refused to give pertinent docs and records... like when Obama's Attorney General was held in contempt for not doing so? You remember that, right? Good times and all... Maybe one day we can discuss possible/probably spying on congress critters and how that might effect their, ahem, judgment...

All part of the problem and all of which makes any and all investigations dubious.

Can't fix stupid indeed.

Can you name one “Obama Investigitory Agency”? Specifically the “Obama Investigitory Agency” in charge of the Benghazi investigations?

Eric Holder being held in contempt had NOTHING to do with the Benghazi investigations, so not really sure why you’re conflating the two.

Your word salad is tossing around a bunch of separate instances into one grand thing, which may be why you’re confused.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Your word salad is tossing around a bunch of separate instances into one grand thing, which may be why you’re confused.

Nope. Not confused. We know without a doubt that federal agencies and agents are corrupt. Therefore, everything that came out of the Obama administration years -- and especially everything under his authority -- is tainted... compromised... corrupt... and has no credibility.

You might be willing to play fast and loose with facts and say, "Oh -- we just found corruption over there, but right here everything is peachy keen!!!" And as you well know, any and all congressional investigations are dependent on information and records from the executive branch. So cry "but congress!" all you want. We both know how that works in the real world.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's a complete fantasy. Clinton hasn't committed any crimes.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It ain't over yet good buddy.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You see that but not russia... Ok

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why because I don't follow the crowd here? I think that makes me a very free thinker. But I think you have free thinking confused with believing in fairy tales dictate what you believe is happening here.
This whole were gonna get hillary/obama/strzok/page/lynch/ rosenstein... All of it is a silly fantasy to distract your minds from the abortion that is trump.
You are the one not thinking freely or clearly. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Nope. Not confused. We know without a doubt that federal agencies and agents are corrupt. Therefore, everything that came out of the Obama administration years -- and especially everything under his authority -- is tainted... compromised... corrupt... and has no credibility.

You might be willing to play fast and loose with facts and say, "Oh -- we just found corruption over there, but right here everything is peachy keen!!!" And as you well know, any and all congressional investigations are dependent on information and records from the executive branch. So cry "but congress!" all you want. We both know how that works in the real world.

Apparently we don't both know how that works in the "real world", or at least in relation to the Benghazi hearings.

If you have evidence to the contrary as they relate to said hearings, I'd LOVE to see it. Don't be shy either, the 322,000 word final report is available for ALL TO SEE.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Which word did you not understand? I'll try to help you out...

Cheaters cheat. Not "here" or "there" or "this time" or "that time." Once a cheater always a cheater.

We know they cheated. They have no credibility then and now. They cannot be trusted then and now. They cannot be believed then and now.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

His constant stupid tweets just gives Mueller more fuel for an obstruction case. If you don't think his lawyers are begging him to stop you need to think twice.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Silly gonna have to work overtime on this one oof

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why because I don't follow the crowd here? I think that makes me a very free thinker. But I think you have free thinking confused with believing in fairy tales dictate what you believe is happening here.
This whole were gonna get hillary/obama/strzok/page/lynch/ rosenstein... All of it is a silly fantasy to distract your minds from the abortion that is trump.
You are the one not thinking freely or clearly. Sorry.

OOM.............

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It ain't over yet good buddy.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join