It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says-- Stay Tuned Whether Democrats on Russia Investigation Will Be Fired

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'd like to know how Fusion GPS got away with breaking the FISA Act?

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("FISA" Pub.L. 95–511, 92 Stat. 1783, 50 U.S.C. ch. 36) is a United States federal law which establishes procedures for the physical and electronic surveillance and collection of "foreign intelligence information" between "foreign powers" and "agents of foreign powers" suspected of espionage or terrorism.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Both Steele and Orbis are agents of foreign powers.

These investigations were led separately by Sam Ervin and Frank Church in 1978 as a response to President Richard Nixon’s usage of federal resources, including law enforcement agencies, to spy on political and activist groups.[2][3]

Nixon used domestic sources.

Team left used AGENTS of FOREIGN powers.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

By Nov 1st, you MIGHT understand.

But then again 🤧

💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Fusion GPS bills itself as a corporate research firm, but in many ways it operates with the secrecy of a spy agency. No sign marks its headquarters above a coffee shop in Northwest Washington. Its website consists of two sentences and an email address. Its client list is closely held.

Seriously

If that doesn't sound like a Delaware Corp(shell company) what does?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Fusion GPS bills itself as a corporate research firm, but in many ways it operates with the secrecy of a spy agency. No sign marks its headquarters above a coffee shop in Northwest Washington. Its website consists of two sentences and an email address. Its client list is closely held.

Seriously

If that doesn't sound like a Delaware Corp(shell company) what does?

Delaware?

Pretty much says it all right there.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Delaware?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Watch how The Strategy takes this charade into the last week of October and then kaBOOM!

Will you please explain what The Strategy is?

You've been writing about it cryptically for months now and in all that time, things have only gotten progressively worse for Trump and his people as more and more get arrested or implicated in some sort of a crime, and no semblance of strategy has been presented to the public.

Is The Strategy just wishful thinking or are you alluding to some real strategy that you can explain for us?

Please. Just speak straight for once; no emoji and unrelated quotes, just explain to me what you're talking about. Thanks xuen.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Only a serious sufferer of TDS could lose so consistently over a 2 year period and conclude 'it's getting worse for Trump'.
He just keeps on winning, so I would expect him to keep on doing what he is doing and for liberals to keep on crying.

edit on 9/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Watch out wall. They're gonna throw everything they have at ya now.
See if anything sticks.

As an "interior decorator", I have no doubt you have, ah, "expertise" as to what will stick to a wall or not.

With respect to politics, not so much, given Hillary's rigging of a Presidential primary

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Kharron

Only a serious sufferer of TDS could lose so consistently over a 2 year period and conclude 'it's getting worse for Trump'.
He just keeps on winning, so I would expect him to keep on doing what he is doing and for liberals to keep on crying.

Whatever makes you sleep better, I choose to focus on the facts.

Xuen, do you want to reply and explain what you meant in your post, please?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

you should hold your breath

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Innocent people don't feel the need to strike out at everyone in sight, like a cornered wild animal.

... He clearly has something to hide and is worried that their closing in.

B.S. If someone is lying or accusing you of wrong doing you gonna just lay down and go all fetal..?? Maybe the way a snow flake would handle the situation if there was no safe room around to hide ?

No defense and no rebuttal is what the democrats wants so they can push their narrative without blow back..

I doubt anyone one else with half a brain and what some refer to as a moral compass would allow the lies to go uncontested. Funny with all the proof of democrats (Hillary) collusion and money taken they still want to point at Trump's campaign which so far has been a big zero for their narrative. Deflection has become an art but should not go unpunished.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Herr Mueller , I want My Hard Earned Tax Money Reimbursed Already ! You #in' Clown !

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is the stupidest thing of the day. Trump is full of crap just like his supporters. You people are insane and an embarrassment to the human race. Supporting Trump is treason at this point. Future generations will laugh at you for being so stupid.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Trump tweets and democrats freak.Never gets old.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Always look at the source...

When it is a source that constantly spouts lies.. what do you expect??

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
31 indictments and 3 guilty pleas already.

For those keeping score the investigation into Benghazi led to........nothing. Nada. Zilch.

For anybody who wants to state the Mueller investigation as being a waste of time, waste of tax dollars, nothingburger, or whatever other deflecting statement you can think of realize that the Benghazi investigations lasted 2.5 years, cost $7.8M, and yielded a 322,000 word report. Time and money well spent 😂😂😂.

Benghazi is the POSTER CHILD of a wasted investigation and “witch hunt”.

Just some bizzaro world we live in.

Q.
edit on 9-8-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

You people are insane and an embarrassment to the human race. Supporting Trump is treason at this point. 

Wow
That is really impressive.
Who knew the right to vote could inspire such hatred?

Ps
Treason requires a state of war to exist.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is the stupidest thing of the day. Trump is full of crap just like his supporters. You people are insane and an embarrassment to the human race. Supporting Trump is treason at this point. Future generations will laugh at you for being so stupid.

I'm just going to pencil your name in

List of people who have no understanding of whats actually happening and only come here to spout crap and push a false narrative:

1. AnteDilluvian
2. Sillyolme
3. CB328

edit on 9/8/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: CB328

I'm just going to pencil your name in

List of people who have no understanding of whats actually happening and only come here to spout crap and push a false narrative:

1. AnteDilluvian
2. Sillyolme
3. CB328

What is actually happening?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join