It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham Feeds Right-Wing White Panic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Murdoch and Mengele are a real dreamteam. Pity that time and space would forbid them the homoerotic relationship the aryan race deserved to see.

However. Colour me not surprised to see this blonde foxy-lady coming across a tad hypocritical, given her person choices and all that. Let's be perfectly frank here - nobody on ATS would be aware of this inconsistency if you hadn't mentioned her adoptions.

And even now it doesn't seem to matter much, or does it?

edit on 10-8-2018 by PublicOpinion because: the mosque is a must!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Curious question. Would you have a problem with millions of white people illegally entering Africa to the point there are no longer any Black people left in Africa?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: rollanotherone
I'm Hispanic and I listen to Laura. Am I a Nazi now?

Did anyone say that? There are such things as Hispanic neo-Nazis (the Nazi party was abolished in '45) but I didn't mention neo-Nazis much less imply that listening to Laura Ingraham would turn anyone into one.

What do you think of her assertion that the America we all know and love has ceased to exist due to a massive demographic change as a result of legal and illegal immigration? Do you think that for America to be America that there's a specific percentage of non-Hispanic white people (there are of course white Hispanics — US Census definition for "white" is having two parents of European descent) that must be maintained?

I listen to her. You hang onto every word she says.
Personally I think she's an idiot, in the kindest sense. Shes educated, sure, but she isn't the "racist" you make her out to be. And come on Anti, you didn't mention Nazi, but EVERYONE knows your intention. Anyways, good day to you. Time to go listen to some Laura

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Of course its a race thing, so what?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Falenor

Because I suppose, the frog is an idiot to which I say, if the shoe fits.............

White "Americans" amuse the hell out of me. They are actually becoming sojourners in a foreign land but they dont even get that. Where I live, whites are such a minority that they are hardly even recognized as Americans. They are vacationers, tourists.

And at the end of the day, who really cares? They all worried about the future? The only future they have is a pine box. All that matters in the "in between" we call life is to save our souls and keep fighting the governement from taxing our lives away to pay for some one elses future.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This is a very important turning point in Right Wing rhetoric.

One talking point that has been used for quite some time by the Right was that they do not have any problem with the race of immigrants. They have a problem with illegal immigration. Now it appears that has changed and they now have a problem with legal immigration.

What?

Well, this is getting confusing.

Seems to me that this very much has to do with race, and the fear the older, ignorant American generation has/has had with people of different colors/cultures, and when someone says something that may expose that reality, they quickly change their rhetoric to somehow justify it. Even though it contradicts the rhetoric they have been spitting for years.

I'd have a bit more respect for these bigoted fools if they at least had the balls to be honest about what they believe. Now it just seems like they refuse to be honest with not only us, but themselves as well, and will change rhetoric/their stated beliefs on a dime.

They have no core values. They only have their ignorance and insecurities.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with cojones or feelings.

It has to do with facts!
www.texastribune.org...

More than half of the 2011 Texas population, 55.2 percent, was of a race other than non-Hispanic white, according to demographic data released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau. That makes Texas one of five "minority-majority" states in the country. The release of new population estimates reveals that trend will continue to spread nationally, as 50.1 percent of babies younger than one in 2011 were a minority race.

“Texas, of course, has been at the forefront of that process,” said Steve Murdock, a demographer and professor at Rice University.

In 2000, 43 percent of Texas children younger than 18 were non-Hispanic white. In 2010, that number dropped to 34 percent. The new data for 2011 shows that percentage continuing to drop, as only 30 percent of Texas children under age 5 are non-Hispanic white.More than half of the 2011 Texas population, 55.2 percent, was of a race other than non-Hispanic white, according to demographic data released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau. That makes Texas one of five "minority-majority" states in the country. The release of new population estimates reveals that trend will continue to spread nationally, as 50.1 percent of babies younger than one in 2011 were a minority race.

“Texas, of course, has been at the forefront of that process,” said Steve Murdock, a demographer and professor at Rice University.

In 2000, 43 percent of Texas children younger than 18 were non-Hispanic white. In 2010, that number dropped to 34 percent. The new data for 2011 shows that percentage continuing to drop, as only 30 percent of Texas children under age 5 are non-Hispanic white.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

100% agree

It's very obvious to anyone that actually looks

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
All countries/nations/civilizations change, it's the nature of the beast.

My grandfather stuggled to learn English, my son struggled to learn Spanish.

Accept it or don't - change is happening.

It doesn't have to be a bad thing. People fear the unknown. Once knowledge is obtained, fear dissipates (a little...sometimes).

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

100% agree

It's very obvious to anyone that actually looks

Indeed. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

A crucial talking point for the Right Wing has just been torpedoed in to oblivion.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No core values. Ignorance. Insecurities....noballs to be honest.

Bull#....no panic here and I do not consider myself right wing although that is my label because I support my president. I supported (though did not like) Obama also. Did not make me a left wing nutcase...

I do not like illegal immigration.
I do not care about legal immigration. If they can come and do the job better than a lazy ass american of any color it's theirs.
HATE WHITEY is real. If you do not support a 'colored cause' you are racist. If you do it is because you have Racial guilt.

I am so f'n sick of both sides and the labels unless they are warranted. I see more anti-white rhetoric in the news, movies, cables, MSM, books and music than ever before. It is a systematic approach to cause separation.

The left/right argument is dead and you folks needs to start understanding that. They have become the same party...

edit on Augam31amf0000002018-08-10T10:15:13-05:001013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No core values. Ignorance. Insecurities....noballs to be honest. Bull#....

Bull#? I believe it is quite true.

The narrative for years has been that they had no problem with legal immigration, only illegal. Now that seems to be changing.

HATE WHITEY is real. If you do not support a 'colored cause' you are racist. If you do it is because you have Racial guilt.

That is all part of the Right Wing persecution complex that has bred this sort of ignorance and idiocy.

"Poor white people...we have it so bad because people make us feel guilty"....

Sure.

I am so f'n sick of both sides and the labels unless they are warranted. I see more anti-white rhetoric in the news, movies, cables, MSM, books and music than ever before. It is a systematic approach to cause separation.

More complaining about with white victim mentality?

Maybe this is more about race than I thought. You sure seem obsessed about it.

Cnn had a good piece on their site this morning about "white anxiety". Perhaps you should read it as you seem to be proving the point they were making.

The left/right argument is dead and you folks needs to start understanding that. They have become the same party...

No. You folks need to figure out what the hell you stand for.

Having no core believes or values leads to what we are witnessing now.
edit on 10-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'm not a victim. Just because someone does not agree or does not like something does not make me a victim.

The victim? Kids, teens and college kids. They are inundated with white privilege this, and you have it better because your white blah blah blah. Bull# I call just like the last thread.

And like I said, if you speak out and your white there mush be a problem. You just proved my point.

'You Folks;, whatever the # that means, do not have to figure out what we stand for. I just told you and then you continue to tell me I am a victim...when I said I was not.

This is America today...-----

These are my Core Beliefs...I am not a racist, a mysogynist, a homophobe nor scared of anything...oh, but I support Trum.....

YOU"RE RACIST!

and you f'n know it....

Man, you should run for a Blue seat in California they eat your bs up Intro....
edit on Augam31amf0000002018-08-10T10:43:23-05:001023 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm not a victim. Just because someone does not agree or does not like something does not make me a victim.

You're not a victim. You just like to complain about something you haven't actually experienced and just heard about on the interwebz?

The victim? Kids, teens and college kids. They are inundated with white privilege this, and you have it better because your white blah blah blah. Bull# I call just like the last thread.

Yes, poor kids. Being told they are privileged.

Never mind people that are real victims of racism, hatred and bigotry because of the color of their skin or country of origin.

Think of the poor kids, right?

And like I said, if you speak out and your white there mush be a problem. You just proved my point.

It's not about you speaking out based on your race. It's the white anxiety/fear that people such as yourselves push.

You are no better than those you claim to be against.

'You Folks;, whatever the # that means, do not have to figure out what we stand for. I just told you and then you continue to tell me I am a victim...when I said I was not.

You're the one complaining and making white people out to be victims. And honestly, you do not stand for much, except you complain a lot.

Man, you should run for a Blue seat in California they eat your bs up Intro....

You should find a better put-down. That's just...stupid.

Response to edit:

These are my Core Beliefs...I am not a racist, a mysogynist, a homophobe nor scared of anything...oh, but I support Trum..... YOU"RE RACIST! and you f'n know it....

Those are not beliefs. That's just a list of things you claim you are not.

See. No values. No beliefs. No intelligent argument.

Just whining and bitching like a good drama queen.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Laura who?
Listen sport I don't watch broadcast television like many other cast outs like myself. Me thinks you are simply deflecting from the recent #cancelwhitepeople BS. You leftists will NEVER have the moral high ground again. Just give it up.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Your one to talk about drama queens.
I could give countless examples of you kicking a hornets nest then playing the victim. You're not a victim you're a joke...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ingraham is obviously reading from a script, I doubt anything she says on her show are thoughts of her own. Look at the bottom graphic predicting what she's about to say word for word. She doesn't have a single original thought in her head I bet, just following her marching orders and reading her propaganda script.

I agree she is, at least in part, doing what she does for a paycheck.

However, that doesn't really address the fallout.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Your one to talk about drama queens.
I could give countless examples of you kicking a hornets nest then playing the victim. You're not a victim you're a joke...

Countless?

By all means, prove your accusations.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Like a good drama queen...man, I love when I can bring out the INTERNET WARRIOR in you. Did you have your AntiFa undies in a bunch when you responded to that post. So let me get this straight...

1. So am I complaining or acting like a victim? You are contradicting yourself.

2. You only are about non-white kids affected by racism. Nice.That is some bigoted # right there but I would expect nothing less from you. What you do not realize is A LOT of white children are attacked and called racist every day because of rhetoric pushed by people with your mindset. Why should an 8 year old be told they have 'White Privilege'?

3. White Anxiety...US people.

Link

Link

www.nytimes.com...

Strip all the other rationales away from this draconian immigration policy. This is at the core: White extinction anxiety, white displacement anxiety, white minority anxiety. This is the fear and anxiety Trump is playing to. Politico Magazine dubbed Trump “Pat Buchanan With Better Timing.” White people have been the majority of people considered United States citizens since this country was founded, but that period is rapidly drawing to a close.

You actually believe this drivel. Like I said...HATE WHITEY....that is what you seem to be good at.

edit on Augam31amf0000002018-08-10T11:31:46-05:001146 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

1. So am I complaining or acting like a victim? You are contradicting yourself.

Both. There is no contradiction there.

2. You only are about kids affected by racism. Nice.That is some bigoted # right there but I would expect nothing less from you.

I said no such thing. Can you quote where I said that?

What you do not realize is A LOT of white children are attacked and called racist every day because of rhetoric pushed by people with your mindset. Why should an 8 year old be told they have 'White Privilege'?

I do realize that. It is a part of life that bad things are going to happen.

What I do not do is try to take that reality and let myself become entrenched in a victim mentality, such as you have.

3. White Anxiety...US people.

Your posts are proving that to be true.

You are pretty concerned about the plight of the white person in this country and it appears you are not the only one.

You're scared.

Me, I'm not scared. I do not hate whitey.

I do no hate anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join