It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham Feeds Right-Wing White Panic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is a B.S. no merit race baiting thread and should be thrown in the trash bin.

There is SO MUCH B.S. on this site and nevertheless we do not put those crapposts away but try to answer them honestly.

You do not seem to be that kind of person. "SHOULD BE THROWN AWAY!" = "stop discussing this, my opinions matter more and you are not on my side!"

How about you try to bring some points into this discussion? You failed at this, you know?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

This is a B.S. no merit race baiting thread and should be thrown in the trash bin.

There is SO MUCH B.S. on this site and nevertheless we do not put those crapposts away but try to answer them honestly.

You do not seem to be that kind of person. "SHOULD BE THROWN AWAY!" = "stop discussing this, my opinions matter more and you are not on my side!"

How about you try to bring some points into this discussion? You failed at this, you know?

Hahaha okay bud. I made like ten posts in this thread so I’ve added plenty to this discussion. I got something for you straight out of the OP, let me see you put your money where your mouth is...

Do you have time for a three questions?

What do you think about that man, that illegal immigrant being set free by the “sanctuary” city of Philadelphia instead of turning him in to ICE (at their request mind you) only to go and rape a little girl? By the way he had previously been deported already and snuck back in because with the border the way it is it is very easy to sneak in.

What do you think about that Illegal that came with what he claimed as his daughter, was processed and released only to find out that his “daughter” wasn’t really his daughter but in fact his sex slave? This is due to our stupid “catch and release” program in which we allow them to run about our country until their hearing (slim chance they will show up).

Would you vote for Ocasio-Cortez?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
and the latest DNC e-mail release

garbage propaganda at it's finest, keep it up I'm sure you're doing a great job... your next review should go well...

Oh no! Random quisling clown called me a shill. *gasp*

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: toysforadults
and the latest DNC e-mail release

garbage propaganda at it's finest, keep it up I'm sure you're doing a great job... your next review should go well...

Guess they have given up on taking down trump, so it is back to race hustling and class welfare.

The only one doing any race hustling here is Laura Ingraham. I just pointed it out and that seems to really bother you but since there's really nothing you can say to refute reality, you opt to project on me instead. It's really that simple.

If you are honestly fed up with "race hustling" then I suggest you steer well clear of Laura Ingraham because she gets paid a whole lotta money to do just that.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

And im sure pigeon holing people for listening to a particular news source, and making them out to be Neo Nazis, is exactly what this country needs to come together

Why attack the messenger? I didn't call anyone a neo-Nazi. I even gave Laura Ingraham the benefit of the doubt that her little rant was all part her act.

Let's cut the # here. Are you arguing that Laura Ingraham is somehow bringing people together? Her livelihood is division. Where would she and all of her ilk be if we all started agreeing? Out of job.

I'm a random guy posting on the Internet and yet for some inexplicable reason, you're more concerned with my inconsequential forum posting than the nationally broadcasted propaganda of a person making millions of dollars to hammer every wedge she can identify to keep her audience frothing at the mouth and coming back for more.

How does that make sense?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ingraham is obviously reading from a script, I doubt anything she says on her show are thoughts of her own. Look at the bottom graphic predicting what she's about to say word for word. She doesn't have a single original thought in her head I bet, just following her marching orders and reading her propaganda script.

You must have no Idea that shows are pre-recorded, and are planned around a few topics, allowing for the techs to create the correct graphics.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
She says one thing, you hear another.

C'mon Ante, usually your threads are much better. As it is, this is Southern Guardian tabloid tier.

edit on 10-8-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

What do you think about that man, that illegal immigrant being set free by the “sanctuary” city of Philadelphia instead of turning him in to ICE (at their request mind you) only to go and rape a little girl? By the way he had previously been deported already and snuck back in because with the border the way it is it is very easy to sneak in.

What do you think about that Illegal that came with what he claimed as his daughter, was processed and released only to find out that his “daughter” wasn’t really his daughter but in fact his sex slave? This is due to our stupid “catch and release” program in which we allow them to run about our country until their hearing (slim chance they will show up).

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

*breathes deeply inside the helmet*

Yes, yes I would.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

lmfao

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

America is racially diverse, it doesn’t matter if you are Asian, Hispanic, black or whatever, American culture is American culture no matter what race are.

How is that a rational response to what I said?

Were you not just trying to argue that Laura Ingraham was really talking about how immigrants destroy American culture? It seems like you should have a bone to pick with her, not me.

You are asserting that she was implying race when she mentioned demographic but 95% of the people in this thread interpreted what she said the same way I did. I guess you are the only one that is right and all the rest of us is wrong mmmk sounds legit

A couple of points here:

1. Substitute "culture" for "demographic" and it doesn't really doesn't make her rant any less malodorous. Basically the same bull# with the only real difference being that some people (I guess that would include you) think it's somehow more palatable than overt racism.

2. I'm entirely comfortable from having an opinion that differs from everyone in this thread.

She never mentioned race and pretty much everyone else here interpreted but she said as implying culture and you somehow want to turn it into a race card and even title your B.S. thread a right-wing white panic? Your thread title is racist dude!

I don't want to turn anything into a "race card" whatever that actually means. Did you happen to catch Ingraham's opening statements from Thursday?

I want to start tonight by addressing my commentary at the top of last night’s show. A message to those who are distorting my views, including all white nationalists and especially one racist freak whose name I will not even mention. You do not have my support. You don’t represent my views and you are antithetical to the beliefs I hold dear.”

The ironic thing here is that all these racists and white nationalists were quick to applaud Ingraham. I believe the "racist freak" she won't refer to by name is none other than David Duke.

Strange how all those dogs came running when she blew the whistle. Why do you think that is?

As for the thread title being "racist" — if you say so — I'm not Mr. PC but hey, you can try to inartfully virtue signal all you want. I'll continue to call it exactly how I see it.

Are there any “right wing” blacks? “Right wing” Hispanics? Asians?

Yes?

Why single out the right wing whites?

Seems fairly self-evident?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Fox,CBS,NBC all owned by same person,turn the boob tube on and thats what you'll see,feeding the mindless for decades,just click the set off,and look for facts,facts don't lie,people do

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Laura is spot on. The American people were never given a choice or asked if this is the demographic they wanted for their country. When you have a mass influx of people who dont want to assimilate into your culture but instead want to supplant it with theirs, thats not immigration its invasion. Resisting it isnt racist. Speaking of Racism, go to Miami and try to get a job, very few white people get hired now. That's the dirty little secret, a lot of the Latinos coming here HATE white people. But that's just fine right?
edit on 10-8-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

AFAIK, Vasquez didn't have any prior arrests/convictions for violent crime. He molested a 5 year-old family member.

The fact of the matter is that within any group of thousands or millions of people, there is going to be a certain percentage of violent criminals, including sex offenders, including pedophiles. The whole point of this sort of thing is to convince the audience that a group (in this case illegal immigrants, particularly those from South and Central America) represent a disproportionate risk due to that group having a higher degree of criminality.

All the data that I have seen suggests that this is not the case. What Ingraham and the like are doing is bombarding you with emotional triggers to short circuit your capacity for rational thought. It's very basic fear mongering.

Why do you think it is that she went from misrepresenting Ocasio-Cortez's comments, to the rant about "massive demographic changes" due to legal and illegal immigration to fear mongering with a story about a illegal immigrant from Central America?

Can you honestly not see when you're being led around by your nose?

I think that's terrible but again, this isn't a uniquely immigration-related thing. Unfortunately, legal immigrant and native-born sexual predators sometimes slip through the fingers of law enforcement as well. Do we use those cases to demonize millions of people who aren't sexual predators? If a white guy born in the United States murders dozens of women, do I somehow fall under suspicion of being potentially more hazardous to the public?

Side note about showing up for court. Are you aware of the SAP/ISAP II programs under which thousands of people have been released back into the public with ankle bracelets? It's basically the same thing as ISP if you're familiar with that from state-run programs.

The appearances under those programs were something like 99%.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Alien Abduct

America is racially diverse, it doesn’t matter if you are Asian, Hispanic, black or whatever, American culture is American culture no matter what race are.

TheAnteDiluvian

How is that a rational response to what I said?

Were you not just trying to argue that Laura Ingraham was really talking about how immigrants destroy American culture? It seems like you should have a bone to pick with her, not me.

Alien Abduct
Yes. I don’t know if you are having trouble, maybe you are reading too quickly. My point is that Ingraham is arguing that letting millions and millions of immigrants legal or illegal flood in to the United States is basically diluting American culture and I think that is a fair argument.

I think a slow, strict and controlled immigration policy is what’s needed for several reasons and the reason I listed above is just one reason why.

Alien Abduct

You are asserting that she was implying race when she mentioned demographic but 95% of the people in this thread interpreted what she said the same way I did. I guess you are the only one that is right and all the rest of us is wrong mmmk sounds legit

TheAnteDiluvian

A couple of points here:
1. Substitute "culture" for "demographic" and it doesn't really doesn't make her rant any less malodorous. Basically the same bull# with the only real difference being that some people (I guess that would include you) think it's somehow more palatable than overt racism.

Alien Abduct
It’s not racist to want to protect and preserve your culture. Please explain how it is racist to protect and preserve our culture?

We can have many races all enjoying the same American culture. We need to trickle the immigration so that it can give our society time to absorb the new members of society and they have time to assimilate or else we risk diluting or even losing it. There are other good reasons why we should keep strict control over how many people come into this country and how fast.
edit on 8/10/2018 by Alien Abduct because: Fixed quote

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Next election the country will be clearly split.

Democrats want BLM. Illegal aliens. Antifa. LGBTQ, and muslims and their target base.
This is the democratic party.

Eveyone else disgusted will run to the Republicans

How any real u.s. citizens can even consider democrat , goes to show their grasp on reality

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Because they are puppets who are easy to pander to.
Show a child on the news and they will call for open borders.
No vetting, no logic, no testing, just let them all in because of children.

Good example of liberal logic would be a ship is sinking and they is only enough room for so many on the life raft.

Liberals will keep trying to being evryone on board eventually sinking and killing all the survivors .
They just don't have the balls to make tough decisions

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Because they are puppets who are easy to pander to.
Show a child on the news and they will call for open borders.
No vetting, no logic, no testing, just let them all in because of children.

Good example of liberal logic would be a ship is sinking and they is only enough room for so many on the life raft.

Liberals will keep trying to being evryone on board eventually sinking and killing all the survivors .
They just don't have the balls to make tough decisions

Open borders? Only in a Perfect World.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The only one doing any race hustling here is Laura Ingraham. I just pointed it out and that seems to really bother you but since there's really nothing you can say to refute reality, you opt to project on me instead. It's really that simple. 

If you are honestly fed up with "race hustling" then I suggest you steer well clear of Laura Ingraham because she gets paid a whole lotta money to do just that.

I don't watch, listen to Laura Ingraham. She is as divisive as Al Sharpton.
Are you no longer going to watch her program?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

AFAIK, Vasquez didn't have any prior arrests/convictions for violent crime. He molested a 5 year-old family member.

The fact of the matter is that within any group of thousands or millions of people, there is going to be a certain percentage of violent criminals, including sex offenders, including pedophiles. The whole point of this sort of thing is to convince the audience that a group (in this case illegal immigrants, particularly those from South and Central America) represent a disproportionate risk due to that group having a higher degree of criminality.

All the data that I have seen suggests that this is not the case. What Ingraham and the like are doing is bombarding you with emotional triggers to short circuit your capacity for rational thought. It's very basic fear mongering.

Why do you think it is that she went from misrepresenting Ocasio-Cortez's comments, to the rant about "massive demographic changes" due to legal and illegal immigration to fear mongering with a story about a illegal immigrant from Central America?

Can you honestly not see when you're being led around by your nose?

I think that's terrible but again, this isn't a uniquely immigration-related thing. Unfortunately, legal immigrant and native-born sexual predators sometimes slip through the fingers of law enforcement as well. Do we use those cases to demonize millions of people who aren't sexual predators? If a white guy born in the United States murders dozens of women, do I somehow fall under suspicion of being potentially more hazardous to the public?

Side note about showing up for court. Are you aware of the SAP/ISAP II programs under which thousands of people have been released back into the public with ankle bracelets? It's basically the same thing as ISP if you're familiar with that from state-run programs.

The appearances under those programs were something like 99%.

You see, the whole point is that the illegal immigrant who was here illegally that wasn’t supposed to be here in the first place had illegally snuck across the border a second time illegally, went to jail for doing something illegal and was in the custody of Philadelphia who has sense become a “sanctuary” city let him go. Then he raped a child.

So it’s not the same as you are trying to argue.

The point is if the Philadelphia government and government in general was doing their job like they should be then that little girl would not have gotten raped by that man. That “daughter” would not have been made a sex slave, that American girl would not have been murdered senselessly, that other American would not have been raped, this other American would not have been robbed etc. etc. etc.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join