It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Rockstar Games have today revealed the first gameplay footage of Red Dead Redemption 2 , the 6 minute video also details gameplay elements within the game.

Word is that Red Dead 2 will be coming to PC at some point , I'm looking forward to that.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The graphics look stunning. I really enjoyed the first one, this one may exceed my expectations.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
gotta say, this looks pretty damn good. there havent been very many truly "open world" games that have delivered the goods imo......let's hope this one does

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
gotta say, this looks pretty damn good. there havent been very many truly "open world" games that have delivered the goods imo......let's hope this one does

I think the first one did a good job considering the limitations at that time. This is Rockstars bread and butter essentially, and I respect them as a developer for valuing quality over quantity. They don't pump games out like the other offenders.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

WOW! I dont have much time for games, but I made time for the 1st Red Dead, and Ill do tge same for this bad boy! Incredible graphics and what a massive map, sounds like half of the USA!

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Looks fantastic. This is the first game Rockstar has built from the ground up on new hardware and it looks like they took full advantage of that hardware. I don't play video games very much any more but this is definitely one I'll be picking up day one and putting some hours into.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Rockstar Games have today revealed the first gameplay footage of Red Dead Redemption 2 , the 6 minute video also details gameplay elements within the game.

Word is that Red Dead 2 will be coming to PC at some point , I'm looking forward to that.

I hope to god it comes out for PC.

Don't want to have to buy a console just to play this like I did with Knights of the Old Republic.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Looks fantastic. This is the first game Rockstar has built from the ground up on new hardware and it looks like they took full advantage of that hardware. I don't play video games very much any more but this is definitely one I'll be picking up day one and putting some hours into.

Yea, I'm getting a 4k tv soon to replace the tv I have now. I'll have to get an Xbox one x so I can play this bad boy in 4k.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I've been looking forward to this one for years. Looks amazing!

If Rockstar cranks out even half the expansions they did for GTA V, I'll be happy.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ummm...yessir...I used to play the first version...then played "Undead Nightmare"...I'm definitely going to be ordering this version...

I'm currently playing "Dues Ex Mankind Divided"...but the graphics could be much better...

Thanks for the heads up...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm going to pick it up. Looks amazing. The first one was pretty good.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...yessir...I used to play the first version...then played "Undead Nightmare"...I'm definitely going to be ordering this version...

I've been on a PUBG fix.... It's bad

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
this looks frigging amazing

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I've been waiting forever for this game. I can give a star, but still can't flag.
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩❗

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I've preordered my copy. I can't wait. I loved Red Dead Redemption. I actually shed a few tears when John Marston died. Pretty awesome you can take revenge as his son to give you some closure. Rockstar makes quality games that routinely make hundreds of millions of dollars. This will be epic. I know how I'll be spending my winter. .

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Also if any of you guys are on Playstation network add me No_Life_Trophy

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I've been waiting forever for this game. I can give a star, but still can't flag.
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩❗

I loved the first, I'll be buying this.

I'm curious what is going on with some being unable to flag. I've seen several others say this on ATS over the past few days

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think the first one did a good job considering the limitations at that time. This is Rockstars bread and butter essentially, and I respect them as a developer for valuing quality over quantity. They don't pump games out like the other offenders.

What you talkin' about, Willis?

Call of Duty 35: Modern Future WW6 - World Unknown, will be amazing!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩❗

why am i seeing emotes as 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 on 3 different machines, 2 different browsers and on youtube also.. so bizarre and annoying..

:/

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What you talkin' about, Willis?

Call of Duty 35: Modern Future WW6 - World Unknown, will be amazing!

Nothing's going to top call of duty 34 : Prehistoric Dino Domintor. Preorder for the rainbow sling shot skin. They got Mark Walberg to voice one of the dinosaurs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join