It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI spying, what amount of "wiretapping" would happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I ask this when thinking about Trump's comments a while ago about being "wiretapped". So far, nothing has come from it, but it's not over yet either. But what usually happens in cases like this? They were tapping Carter Page. I can only assume they were watching everything he did, to include phone calls, data, e-mails, any communications. Not being in the FBI, I honestly don't know how that works.

But a while ago, there was the issue with "unmasking". It was told that "incidental" collection took place, and people who weren't the target, were revealed, so it would be known who said what. So is it possible that they tapped all the phone lines, and all the data lines, in order to make sure they didn't miss anything Page did. I mean, if he used a phone that wasn't at his desk, would he get away with hiding things?

I assume most can see where I'm going with this, but I think it's worth at least discussion.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
They just wiretap all communications in giant server farms like in utah, which are being built with millions or billions of our tax dollars, and just weaponize the info for leverage and power.

They don't even need bugs anymore, they are in our phones, cars and appliances now.

It would be nice if Trump cared about the mass spying, and not just himself.

He enjoys using the power and wants to expand it, from what I read.

He has done nothing to end the smith mundt or electronic privacy bs obama created.

He is a bunk shill imo

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Watch this to see how right you are. It's long, but worth it.
But as to the OP, this is specific.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Have you never heard of Echelon? And that is years old.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Malcontents might as well scrawl a big "M" on their foreheads for the feds. Sharpies and majic markers are the preferred media for us "people like you" types.

Any competent surveillance team would have ATS on speed dial.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

look up the NSA Tempest recording system .... they are way ahead of the curve .... since 1943

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is a great old film about the subject.....Gene at the top of his game!!

edit on 9-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Can't, I'm on a gov.oogle phone, I'll prob get put on the "audit this terrorist list"

But you are right, and I think it's way ahead of listening, and into creation of and buying ownership with tax dollars of entire tech companies.

I think it's obvious, take a look at the brand samsung. The gov is cool with a "Korean" company running servers that listen in to all the tv's and phones sold in the US?

This has never thrown up massive red flags?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Don't worry - look it up - Google phone don't matter....they have it all covered - they know if you snore i think

or here
DECLASSIFIED NSA DOCUMENT REVEALS THE SECRET HISTORY OF TEMPEST - wired.com
edit on 892018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Don't worry - look it up - Google phone don't matter....they have it all covered - they know if you snore i think

or here
DECLASSIFIED NSA DOCUMENT REVEALS THE SECRET HISTORY OF TEMPEST - wired.com

Rumor has it that the peetapes were shot with a Nokia.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And speaking of interesting recordings....uh oh!!

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I see lol. Can't wait to see that debunhed myth to materialize...seeing is believing...speaking of which got 45 seconds...

Peace brother

top topics

join