It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Chester Cheetah Never Said It Aint Easy Being Cheesy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Mandela Effects do not exists , but if they do we'll ban them out of existence
Big Tech.

edit on 892018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
there have been a couple of ME things that have made me take pause, but this is not one of them. I 100% remember "it's NOT easy being cheesy"

And yet you can see the words with ain't fit the glasses and attitude they were trying for. The proper English would not have fit the commercial character.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

I feel bad for that guy with that side tat.

#notmyChesterCheetah
edit on 9-8-2018 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Ya know...with just about every thread you post....if the thing you're posting about didn't actually exist at all any more in any form i'd be all over this #....but remembering the 'word' ain't instead of not is not anything. Maybe if suddenly his phrase was something totally different like # yeah cheese mother #er... or maybe if they turned him into a #ing zebra or something alright alright....but no just come on....

These threads are always such a let down...I get so hopeful....

The only two of these i've ever been convinced by is the James bond movie one with the girl in the braces and jaws....because the first time I watched that movie my dad explained to me why her having braces made jaws cool with her and was literally the point to her character. That and apparently, in the draft version of that movie she was supposed to have braces but ended up not.

And the bears....I learned to read and spelll by sounding out words i've always read them as Steen in my head...there's no way I would have ever pronounced it like that if it was spelled with a ain...i'm not a #ing idiot...that and my girlfriend never seen the books at all until 2006, when she was 18, when she was working in a school library. She thought they were a family of Jewish bears because their name was berenstein....

The idea of alternate universes and such really appeals to me. But so many of these just seems like grasping at straws.

If i remember correctly both of those instances was cleared up. The bond one was explained by the actors themselves in an interview. There is a thread buried on here about it. The bears was also cleared up by company records that showed the branding had changed when the cartoon came out.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Ya know...with just about every thread you post....if the thing you're posting about didn't actually exist at all any more in any form i'd be all over this #....but remembering the 'word' ain't instead of not is not anything. Maybe if suddenly his phrase was something totally different like # yeah cheese mother #er... or maybe if they turned him into a #ing zebra or something alright alright....but no just come on....

The only two of these i've ever been convinced by is the James bond movie one with the girl in the braces and jaws....because the first time I watched that movie my dad explained to me why her having braces made jaws cool with her and was literally the point to her character. That and apparently, in the draft version of that movie she was supposed to have braces but ended up not.

And the bears....I learned to read and spelll by sounding out words i've always read them as Steen in my head...there's no way I would have ever pronounced it like that if it was spelled with a ain...i'm not a #ing idiot...that and my girlfriend never seen the books at all until 2006, when she was 18, when she was working in a school library. She thought they were a family of Jewish bears because their name was berenstein....

The idea of alternate universes and such really appeals to me. But so many of these just seems like grasping at straws.

If i remember correctly both of those instances was cleared up. The bond one was explained by the actors themselves in an interview. There is a thread buried on here about it. The bears was also cleared up by company records that showed the branding had changed when the cartoon came out.

Oh I've never seen those and honestly I never really thought that much into it all. It was always just one of those things that kinda tripped me out. They just kept on getting more ridiculous though so Meh...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

i remember the kids running round sayin...it aint easy being fat and greasy

this is where a spin off meets the real thing and creates confusion

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I know, right?

Pearj teased me with promise of a Ministry ME thread for months. Turns out he just didn't know that there were two albums released before the album he THOUGHT was their debut.

"I don't remember an album called Twitch"
Well hey Pearj, there's also an album called "Twitched". But hold on to your ejaculate for just one moment...
It's simply an unofficial release with extra tracks. The name hasn't changed or anything...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I remember "It's not easy..."

There is still only one ME that I wonder about and that's the Ber. Bears one. So far, none of the others you've posted about strikes me as out of the ordinary. This one is no different.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"It ain't easy being cheesey." I want to say this was from one specific commercial for Kraft Mac and Cheese, probably meant to parody the Cheeto commercials. I recall the Kraft Mac and Cheese dinosaur saying this, while like, wearing jazz atire and holding a sax or something.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Oh no! What useless pop culture reference will the gods change next?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I always remember It's NOT easy being cheesy" These ME threads are really preposterous and need to stop.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You know this Mandela Effect didn't take off until after the Large Hadron Collider started up. They are ruining all your beloved memories as just collateral damage of shifting between dimension while looking for some breakthrough that has already been discovered. You should protest at the halls of Government, the United Nations and even CERN to stop science from making anymore changes in your world. Create a twitter storm. Scream at everyone who won't believe you.

The cult at CERN are protected by the bubble created by the Collider as it shifts dimmensions or they would not be able to recognize breakthroughs. Their memories remain intact. It's just no fair.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I bet you can't find a commercial with the phrase we remember.

How's that for an absolute?

You know folks..

I'm going to keep posting MEs that affect me..

It's what this forum is for - and I've been clear about wanting to talk to / inform other Effected people.

I don't care about stars, and I don't care if you don't like it.

There's simply no reason for you to act so "upset" about posts in a forum designed exactly for these posts.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Retracted
edit on 9-8-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I always remember It's NOT easy being cheesy" These ME threads are really preposterous and need to stop.

Would you mind making a list of the things that need to stop and those that can proceed?
Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

I doubt most people are upset, just simply flabbergasted anyone could be so gullible.

When People say the threads need to stop, that sounds upset to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
When People say the threads need to stop, that sounds upset to me.

Exactly - but I don't expect them to own up to it.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Where I absolutely agree with your sentiment, its also perfectly fine for them to disagree with you and your theories - its a two way street.

Continuing on, I'd like to ask, as you're someone who is clearly into the whole Mandela bit; how do you think it works?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

Where I absolutely agree with your sentiment, its also perfectly fine for them to disagree with you and your theories - its a two way street.

Continuing on, I'd like to ask, as you're someone who is clearly into the whole Mandela bit; how do you think it works?

Huh? I didn't say they can't state an opinion. Of course it's a two way street.

I'm pointing out how some of them state their opinion.

..It's counter intuitive and not productive; obviously - who would want to talk to someone acting like that? No value at all.. So, I only respond to them when I want to bump the thread.. Lemonade from lemons as they say..

I don't know what's caused the Mandela Effect, but I do know the cause is not memory issues.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
I don't know what's caused the Mandela Effect, but I do know the cause is not memory issues.

How do you know this? "Memory issues" are a fact, and clearly the most logical answer, so...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join