It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected drunk driver tells police she's a 'clean, thoroughbred, white girl’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
We've always had a fair amount of stupid people, it's just the media didn't make stories out them before.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i'll just leave this...in case anyone forgot...

Texas rich kid who killed 4 in drunken car crash spared jail

Don't know if he's a thoroughbred or not...but this is white privelage at it's finest...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: edaced4

Probably depend son the officer/s and or the area. Celebrities rail about who they are when stopped often arrested.

In her case she over estimated the said privileged-which I believe there's a good example of that in the last reply. She also doesn't know the following: As a study had shown that more attractive people often receive harsher punishments because they are often thought of being smarter(knowing better I guess).

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
A drunk mans tongue is a sober mans mind so they say except in this case it's a woman but I'm sure you get the gist. She sounds like an entitled brat that thinks the color of her skin can get her out of trouble. Must be a southern thing I've never encountered anyone with that type of mentality in Michigan. I'm not saying it don't exist here just I've never encountered it.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
my white privilege card is still in the mail I guess. I can't wait for all the great stuff coming my way. word on the street is it even replaces a Costco card. hope it comes soon cuz I can't make the rent

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

My brother is a retired policeman,the things he has heard through his years,this wouldn't make top 100,drunks say stupid things

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE
my white privilege card is still in the mail I guess. I can't wait for all the great stuff coming my way. word on the street is it even replaces a Costco card. hope it comes soon cuz I can't make the rent

If a lie is repeated long enough, people will start believing it. This is one of those repeats.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: edaced4

i'll just leave this...in case anyone forgot...

Texas rich kid who killed 4 in drunken car crash spared jail

Don't know if he's a thoroughbred or not...but this is white privelage at it's finest...

Just like OJ Simpson's White privilege; oh wait, he's not White.
He's rich and can afford good lawyers.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Your post actually shows evidence that white privilege exists by this white woman's statements and her beliefs most likely through societal conditioning and programming.
edit on 18CDT06America/Chicago04960631 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Shouldnt she have been charged for bribing an officer with white privilege hahaha

cmon let me play the race card and get off with it!

anyone playing race card should be fined for division!

hahah make divisionary behaviour a crime ! for those who attempt to divide
will be punished for we are one

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Oh, it gets better, trust me!!

Here's the video...

I'm a pretty girl...don't make me go in there!

And yes, she was hammered!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

From what CNN tells me I can't understand how this didn't work.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

From what CNN tells me I can't understand how this didn't work.

It didn't work because most likely the officers had a camera on them - they had to do their jobs.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How do we KNOW she's really "clean"?
She could be lying.

I volunteer to examine her and find out the truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Daft wee lassie !

she was quite content to drink and drive and potentially ruin her life and others lives

but isnt willing to deal with the consequences of her actions in ruining her career!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I would think that most alcoholics or problem drinkers can't manage their drinking and behaviour.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

My brother is a retired policeman,the things he has heard through his years,this wouldn't make top 100,drunks say stupid things

Oh, I agree--I had a VERY misspent youth.

But a 0.18 BAC, as high as that is, doesn't create racists or racist remarks that didn't already exist within the person.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Your post actually shows evidence that white privilege exists by this white woman's statements and her beliefs most likely through societal conditioning and programming.

Exactly the opposite.

What it shows is that people buy into the beliefs, but the average person, to include this white officer, dismiss it as stupidity and ignore it.

For this to be evidence that white privilege exists, the officer would have had to have let her go after what she said, and then went and pulled over a non-white person under the same circumstances and arrested them instead.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Wraaaaaaaaa!

Pretty Girl.

Wraaaaaaaaa!

(my best typed-out parrot impression)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: InTheLight

Exactly the opposite.

What it shows is that people buy into the beliefs, but the average person, to include this white officer, dismiss it as stupidity and ignore it.

For this to be evidence that white privilege exists, the officer would have had to have let her go after what she said, and then went and pulled over a non-white person under the same circumstances and arrested them instead.

For her to use this as her 'go to' to get out of trouble shows that it probably does work from time to time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join