It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Sighting. But What Are They?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The enclosed video shows near identical episode to what i witnessed about 15 years ago.

Object stays stationary, a second one appears out of thin air and then moves away.

Aircraft, drones or heli's ? Your comments would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Drone with high intensity led light.

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have the same thing at my house as almost a daily occurrence. They are ALWAYS due west and just over the horizon and what is strange is that the lights are just a little south of the air traffic from the air port that is located there. The lights will sit there for 20-30 mins in the same spot and then it will head somewhat towards my location, very similar to air planes but they always veer south and disappear. They lights are about 4-5x brighter than planes taking off from the air port and they are stationary for long periods.

I've shown a number of people and they always say "it's a planet, Venus or Mercury" and they won't watch it long enough to see it move south. I would guess that it is at about 4-7,000ft elevation as that is about what the planes are at that distance when they are at the same altitude but somewhat north of the stationary object. I've been seeing this for about 4-5 years and it seems constant on clear nights.

It looks almost like a bouy (water bouy/channel marker) in the sky. It is much to far away to be able to hear it, I would guess it is about 15-20 miles when it is visible and for it to be as bright as it is, it must be a VERY bright light.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

yeah but did they talk non stop about their cessna and the time that they.....

man, that guy needs a xanax.

looks earthly to me, but we'll never know what it is.

link   
tp
edit on 9-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

link   
tp
edit on 9-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I have the same thing at my house as almost a daily occurrence. They are ALWAYS due west and just over the horizon and what is strange is that the lights are just a little south of the air traffic from the air port that is located there. The lights will sit there for 20-30 mins in the same spot and then it will head somewhat towards my location, very similar to air planes but they always veer south and disappear. They lights are about 4-5x brighter than planes taking off from the air port and they are stationary for long periods. I've shown a number of people and they always say "it's a planet, Venus or Mercury" and they won't watch it long enough to see it move south. I would guess that it is at about 4-7,000ft elevation as that is about what the planes are at that distance when they are at the same altitude but somewhat north of the stationary object. I've been seeing this for about 4-5 years and it seems constant on clear nights.

so have you done anything other than claim to show others that really could care less?

any video or photos?

How you are coming up with distances and elevation from a dot or blob of light in the sky is also interesting.

Maybe you could gather some footage and do a thread and find out what it is?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Possibly a DJI Phantom with 2 Lume cubes attached.

I used lume cubes on drones many times.
Each provide 1500 lumen so a total of 3000 lumen.
You can adjust the brightness, pulsation, colour...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

So the location of the video seems to be at the Loomis Armored US...3716 S G St, Tacoma, WA 98418..I say that because there are multiple armored cars in the lot....if you go on google maps you can see that there is a Detention Center off from where they are...possible escape or disturbance and St Joesph Medical Center with a heliport...either of these could be connected to the lights which could be a helicopter...you also have interstate 5 directly ahead so it may have been an accident..18 hrs a ago there was a shoulder lane fire on I five so it could be news helicopters
Traffice Info Tacoma I5

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

LOL, I love the know it all that never stops talking.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I dont know what the light is but the conversation sounds like it came straight out of deleted scenes from “The Big Lebowski”

See if you can identify which person is “the dude” and which person is walter

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A helicopter or drone can hover in place for quite a while. Cracks me up the "The Dude" kept yelling it couldn't be a helicopter

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong That is a ufo orb my friend. You experienced the same

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Don't think a drone would be hovering that long. But the video starts from a zoomed out position from time to time, as if multiple clips were put together, but the audio seems to keep going on and in sync with the video. Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

join