It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Republican Party Seems to Be Going to Jail Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Funny how people think their side is less corrupt than the other. Their is always people that will abuse power party politics has noth in ng to do with it. There is currently democrats facing trial for corruption as well. For example Sen. Bob Menendez 2nd trial on bribery charges. Or Congresswoman Corinne Brown was convicted and sentenced to 5 years. Amazed people forgot about her all ready.

Corruption isnt exclusive to one group

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Would you honestly buy that the US government hasn't been a steaming pit of corruption for a century or more?

Don't be so dramatic. Next you're going to imply we've gone to war for personal gain.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Isurrender73

When Trump starts interfering with due process let me know.

I'm letting you know then, that hundreds of minor children were removed from their parents and detained within our borders without due process, at trump's directive.

Be advised.

The parents entered the country illegally and they detained and processed the parents according to the law.

So many of you hate without any logic. How exactly are you part of the party that claims inclusion while hating blindly?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

The entire republican party is going to jail.

Boy, if people were tied down to telling the absolute truth and facts, with no strawmans, and no hyperbole, you'd be in a lot of trouble wouldn't you!!!!

If I had a dollar for every time someone complained about me using hyperbole, I'd have 13 trillion dollars.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Straight from today's headlines.

Top Dallas Democrat resigns in disgrace, admits taking more than $450G in lavish bribes

www.foxnews.com...

And again.

Georgia Democrat running for Congress is convicted of DUI, awaits sentencing

www.foxnews.com...

Those are headlines from today. Seems both parties are competing for Worlds Worst Record. I would propose to label politicians generally and to stop pointing our finger at sides, when obviously its all of them who should be in jail

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Didn't realise that list was "the whole Republican party".

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Boy, if people were tied down to telling the absolute truth and facts, with no strawmans, and no hyperbole, you'd be in a lot of trouble wouldn't you!!!!

If I had a dollar for every time someone complained about me using hyperbole, I'd have 13 trillion dollars.

Include strawman arguments and you'd have twice that!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: rollanotherone

Oh. Neato. You're one of my fans. I'm always glad to have a fan who likes to follow all the things I say.

And the ego to boot. You shouldn't think so highly of yourself. Your more like dog poop on the grass. People see it, try to avoid it, but are aware it's there. Until that person accidentally step in it. Yeah. That's you.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Include strawman arguments and you'd have twice that!

Can't use straws anymore.

In California they're allowed to kill you if you use them.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
""The Whole Republican Party Seems to Be Going to Jail Now""

Well now we know what all the sealed indictments are about !!

Nail the RINOs 😃

🤭🚬

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The Intelligencer ?.................LOL , Comic Book News Site ................

Talk about Desperation Cray Zee Schoot ................

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0tcomments seemed t hit home actually. 4 instances is the whole republican party? I'm still scratching my head here. Nice touch though with the drain the swamp line.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yawn. Stop watching so much CNN and you'll see the Democrats being charged.

Both sides have criminals.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You know what?
In this thread alone, you can see that there are more people that are against the Democratic party than for them.

I don't care who you walk away too.

But run away as fast as you can from these fools.
edit on 10-8-2018 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

First two posts are deflections. Ats always keeping it classy.

Well considering this whole thread is a deflection I wouldn't expect to much. I'd really like to see which side harbors more criminals. My money is on the left, and I think deep down most democrats believe it too.

Why else do we see daily threads like this? Only to find out tomorrow it's bull**** with no rebuttal from the source or the op.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yawn. Stop watching so much CNN and you'll see the Democrats being charged.

Both sides have criminals.

Care to name some of recent indictments involving Democrats?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

First two posts are deflections. Ats always keeping it classy.

Well considering this whole thread is a deflection I wouldn't expect to much. I'd really like to see which side harbors more criminals. My money is on the left, and I think deep down most democrats believe it too.

Why else do we see daily threads like this? Only to find out tomorrow it's bull**** with no rebuttal from the source or the op.

Deflection from what? How can you start a topic and be deflecting from a different topic? Do you even know what the word deflection means?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

You honestly don't think ATS is an accurate representation of the overall political sentiment in the country do you?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Has anyone ever done a qualitative analysis on the total corruption levels behind the Democrats and Republicans? Some kind of list that says 'X side has had 35 convictions, while Y side has have 15', or something like that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join