It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Republican Party Seems to Be Going to Jail Now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If Trump said the swamp would be drained and he unknowingly appointed people that had committed crimes and those people are convicted that proves he is draining the swamp.

The difference between Trump and the past administrations. Trump is in no way obstructing justice to protect the people he appointed.

But when we are talking about Hillary we have an entire administration and intelligence community working to make sure we change the language so that it's just a careless matter and not gross negligence.

When Trump starts interfering with due process let me know. Until then the Swamp draining looks to be going quite well. Even the swamp creatures Trump brought onto his team have no where to hide.

If you were not so biased you would have seen this aspect to the story before you keep pointing it out.

Trump did not know these people were criminals and you wouldn't have known it either if you were in his position. So acting like he is somehow incompetent is just plain anti-Trump BS. The fact that he hired people in DC that he believed were qualified but turned out to be criminals says more about the DC swamp than it does about Trump.
edit on 9-8-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Blah blah blah. Hillary. Blah blah blah. Hillary wasn't indicted. Get over it already.

Trump did not know these people were criminals and you wouldn't have known it either if you were in his position. So acting like he is somehow incompetent is just plain anti-Trump BS. The fact that he hired people in DC that he believed were qualified but turned out to be criminals says more about the DC swamp than it does about Trump.

Lol. Since when is ignorance a valid excuse? This is why you vet your appointees and don't just hand wave them through the Senate. Hell they should have been vetted personally by Trump before even making it to the Senate.
edit on 9-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What bothers me about the current administration and current congressional configuration is they passed a massive corporate tax cut of 14%. A large portion of the tax cuts are being used for the purpose of stock buybacks and dividend payments to enrich the corporate executives and their shareholders.

The windfall from the tax cuts were for the purpose of R&D, raising worker wages, improving and building infrastructure. I have to agree that their have been some reports of wage increases but it is minuscule to the reward to the upper 1%. Also, unemployment is reported to be at an all time low. Where are all these good paying jobs that the Trump troop is spouting about. They don't exist IMHO.

The current powers seems to be looking the other way because each company is reporting tens of billions they plan to use for corporate stock buybacks. This is criminal.

Banks are notorious for this buyback scheme. Since many accepted billions for bailouts in the past, shouldn't they be obligated to payback the taxpayers since the extra capital is not being used to build infrastructure.

This artificial inflation of value is going to crash the economy and it will have a horrendous effect.
edit on 9-8-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So...as far as I can tell they should all go to jail and that includes your untouchable democratic leaders...but you seem to focus all your posts on just the republicans...about as balanced as a ball on a 45% incline...so sad

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

What bothers me is a great deal of people on welfare do little to improve their situation by eventually getting off welfare. Welfare was suppose to be a temporary leg up but it seem like it's a normal part of life for generations of families....nothing should surprise you because people are lazy and greedy...regardless of their political stance.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

So...as far as I can tell they should all go to jail and that includes your untouchable democratic leaders...but you seem to focus all your posts on just the republicans...about as balanced as a ball on a 45% incline...so sad

If you can prove in a court of law those Democratic leaders should go to jail then I'll be right there with you, but to randomly say they belong in jail without naming crimes, who did what, or the evidence to prove any of it you just sound like the typical conservative deflector who has to turn all negative conversations about conservatives to talk about liberals.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Great thread! It Demonstrates perfectly why Dims keep LOSING. More like it please!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Oh crazy shot...so naive...you think because some democrats are not going to court that they do not belong in jail? That's like saying the drug dealer down the street that never gets caught does not deserve jail time...I'm at work so I cannot look up all the corruption cases including but not limited to the Clinton Foundation that should have everyone concerned...stick to your party they need people like you to blindly follow...I say let the government collapse and start fresh...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Blah blah blah "I'm too busy to prove my point, but trust me these people are bad too!" blah blah blah. Yeah I've heard this song and dance before. Name some names and produce some credible evidence. Not right wing "thinkpieces" or accusations. Though if you insist on linking me to Clinton investigations I'm going to laugh at you cause even the most die-hard partisan Republicans can't get the right evidence to prove Clinton guilty of something and that's even with those partisan types actively behaving like clinton is guilty and has to prove her innocence (instead of the other way around like it is supposed to work).

I'm not naive. I just care about what can be proven in a court of law. Not partisan accusations because you don't like that other party (which is what you are trying to do).
edit on 9-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: chrismarco

Blah blah blah "I'm too busy to prove my point, but trust me these people are bad too!" blah blah blah. Yeah I've heard this song and dance before. Name some names and produce some credible evidence. Not right wing "thinkpieces" or accusations. Though if you insist on linking me to Clinton investigations I'm going to laugh at you cause even the most die-hard partisan Republicans can't get the right evidence to prove Clinton guilty of something and that's even with those partisan types actively behaving like clinton is guilty and has to prove her innocence (instead of the other way around like it is supposed to work).

I'm not naive. I just care about what can be proven in a court of law. Not partisan accusations because you don't like that other party (which is what you are trying to do).

Look how low you have become.

SMDH.
🤔

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn
Yea. Oh how AWFUL I am to require hard evidence to claim guilt and I subscribe to that awful AWFUL ideology of innocent until proven guilty. What idiot would use THAT as a guideline to a judicial system when it is much more efficient to declare someone guilty in the media and use public opinion to determine guilt?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Surprise! People willing to say "yes" to Trump no matter what he says and never question anything he says or does lack honesty. Shocker!

I don't think all these probes and discoveries such as Manafort has anything to do with Trump. The interesting part is many were push towards Trump by the RNC playing the middleman to help Trump find people deemed as experienced in whatever position was needed.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The entire republican party is going to jail.

Boy, if people were tied down to telling the absolute truth and facts, with no strawmans, and no hyperbole, you'd be in a lot of trouble wouldn't you!!!!

Indeed you would.

Be thankful for your liberties as long as you can.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Blah blah blah. Hillary. Blah blah blah. Hillary wasn't indicted. Get over it already.

Lol. Since when is ignorance a valid excuse? This is why you vet your appointees and don't just hand wave them through the Senate. Hell they should have been vetted personally by Trump before even making it to the Senate.

Ignorance was a valid excuse for Hillary. "You mean with a cloth?"

You sound like you're 12. TDS - I almost feel sorry for those of you who are absolutely blind to the facts.
edit on 9-8-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You sound like your 12.

HAHAHAHA!

I almost feel sorry for those of you who are absolutely blind to the facts.

Yeah. I'm blind to the "facts". It can't be you are just wrong. NAAAAAAAH that's unpossible!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

When Trump starts interfering with due process let me know.

I'm letting you know then, that hundreds of minor children were removed from their parents and detained within our borders without due process, at trump's directive.

Be advised.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"may" "could" "might have" "accusations" "charged with" is a far cry from guilty.
But we know that today one is guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The kicker: earlier in this thread the OP was mocking others for not providing hard proof and court records.

If we are using court records, yesterday was not a good day for the prosecution in the Manafort case.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The kicker: earlier in this thread the OP was mocking others for not providing hard proof and court records.

I asked how many Republicans were actually in jail and never got an answer

I think the hyperbole "gotchya" threads just kill debate right at the title. We know who the offenders are from the other camp of thought, those threads are about as constructive.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would like to know how many times in the past the entire FBI has been actively and publicly searching for dirt on the sitting president and his associates and cabinet members? I don't think this has EVER happened as far as I know.

Would you honestly buy that the US government hasn't been a steaming pit of corruption for a century or more? Why does the FBI wait until Trump to actually take a hard look at the US government itself? And why are they only focused on Trump and not looking in the darker places the public knows nothing (or little) about?
edit on 9-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join